Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
bankarpit

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

absolutely not if you are not able to understand this market. Otherwise you will be entering into losses only. Wait for some more time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Since its bear market I bought some alts for the purpose of holding it
I tried doing day trades but it seems i cannot win trades in this kind of market
so currently im focusing on doing bounties.
Im glad and envy those traders who are able to still earn
I still have a lot to learn  Cheesy

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

absolutely not if you are not able to understand this market. Otherwise you will be entering into losses only. Wait for some more time.

That's what I was about to say. If you are already losing money then why prolong it? You should stop the moment you are in a negative and if you can make adjustments in this bear market then I suggest you better stop it. No need to continue and just be long term holder and accumulate at this trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

If you are using margin trading, you can trade in every market, just take the right decision.
tsutiy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

stop day trading and keep holding to help stop bear market and we will start to rise

Yep, you are right:)
tsutiy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

The easy solution is, If you can't make profits from trading at this moment, then you should stop trading. But Remember One thing, the Bear market is a very good time to learn how to trade and a great opportunity to make profits. A lot of traders are making a profit from this bear situation every day, If you can't do it, then at least You should try to weld trading tactics when coins price are low.
that's right sir, bear market doesn't always make us lose because the market isn't always red, in bear market there are many opportunities to get profit, because after the price drops there is a high recovery

Bear market is also an opporutnity in margin trading.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

we should not give up in any condition at cryptocurrency market.this is not give us best solution, and if we give up with currency condition its means all time we had already spend could be useless.
No you should continue trading and never panic this bearish situation of the market. If you work consistently and deliberately, no doubt you will catch the chance for earning money. The prices changes every moment and if you have the capability, you will cash the right occasion when the price goes a little bit up. Don’t be emotional and be patient and cool.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Don't stop, but definitely change your tactics, holding onto things long term can just completely fuck you.

Keep your trade small and trade often, the market is always moving and there are always opportunities to grab some profit.

ALWAYS ALways ALWAys Have a stop loss set.
Not having a stop loss is probably one of the worse decisions that I see many traders take, it seems that they have the mistaken idea that if they accept more losses in a trade they will be able to make more money in the long term because they are giving the market the chance to reverse and change direction, but not having a stop loss will affect in a very negative way the profits that you can get out of each trade.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

maybe you feel, also felt by other people who trade. but when I have to stop at this time, I have given up. and maybe no more income. maybe we all have to be strong and patient to face tests like this. we never know when this bear market will end. I think at the moment it is best to think about how to earn income in a market like this. yes, back again, maybe we have to be extra patient, when we get a little profit. and also be patient with this bear market until the situation recovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

If you are getting a loss in trading again and again maybe you should stop on it. You should hodl your coins for a while and make it a long term investment.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

Well I think that to be able to trade in this market you need a lot of experience and knowledge... some people keep making a living out of it, but they are very good traders.
In my case, I've stopped all trading... not enough financial-minded to keep doing it  Grin
You should check your trading history, prespectives and available money (that can afford to be lost) and make a judgement if you should keep trading or not
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

maybe you feel, also felt by other people who trade. but when I have to stop at this time, I have given up. and maybe no more income. maybe we all have to be strong and patient to face tests like this. we never know when this bear market will end. I think at the moment it is best to think about how to earn income in a market like this. yes, back again, maybe we have to be extra patient, when we get a little profit. and also be patient with this bear market until the situation recovers.

We should never stop fighting against this bearishness, even if it takes a hard time, measuring the wide patience and test our loyaly and determination on how we dwelt this scenario. This is how we compete ourselves by earning the profits we aim prosperously. We have to stand firmly considering to gain what we've desired. All we have to hope is the fast recovery and this bear market will desist in the meantime.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

At first I want to tell one thing that I'm not a professional trader and I'm not a expert trader. But I've some experience about bear market situation. I recommend you to continue your trading if you have proper knowledge about crypto trading. Cause at the moment all crypto coins price dropped very badly and this the opportunity to buy at lowest price.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

stop day trading and keep holding to help stop bear market and we will start to rise

The newbie must really stop trading now as the chances that he can make a mistake are very high. Being a holder or a long-term investor, you do not lose anything.
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

If you do not have too much knowledge in trading, I think you better stop trading in bear market, because you never know how low the price can drop to.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

The volatile nature of the cryptocurrency is known by everyone. When you started trading, you had to know it. Then you would not have asked this question. If you can not risk it, yes, the best is to wait.
The trader does no longer see the market absolutely due to how you are shopping for and selling. They focus on market situations, when they're bullied inside the marketplace, they may be much less possibly to come back back and come returned in less amount. it's miles a way to shop for and sell extraly. If you can promote this product and pattern however do now not realize that this mile is ideal, you can stay from the business.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

The bear market still offers a lot of opportunities to make money but you need to be very good as a trader in order to make money because the market can be very unforgiving, this is exactly what we're seeing right now with the huge correction that is happening at this moment in which many coins are losing a lot of value in a very short amount of time.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

I think that a professional trader will not ask such a question. For a person who trades every day for many months in a row, this is not a problem. He will continue to do this because a bear market is also a good time to make money.

The guy is the newbie. He was just going to get the help of the professional traders and the people with the experience. I think the beginners should hold now, not trade.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

I think that a professional trader will not ask such a question. For a person who trades every day for many months in a row, this is not a problem. He will continue to do this because a bear market is also a good time to make money.

The guy is the newbie. He was just going to get the help of the professional traders and the people with the experience. I think the beginners should hold now, not trade.

Not only Newbie But People should also stay away from the market because the market situation is very big volatile which we cannot able to control our emotions when the prices are kept decreasing in the market. Which we cannot able to predict when the market will start recovering.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

But if he can do analyze, then he can continue choosing the right coin, although it's difficult. But stop trading, for now, is better than to analyze which will need time before he can find the right coin. It is up to him and only he that will know. But for me, it is a good time to buy another coin which has a chance to increase later but be careful for this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: