Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

If indeed you feel you have to stop then stop. no need to force trading with a state of loss. and now we better be careful when we want to trade because the market is not good either. better stop or invest long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

we should not give up in any condition at cryptocurrency market.this is not give us best solution, and if we give up with currency condition its means all time we had already spend could be useless.
when price falls is an opportunity to find a place to enter market. of course it is for potential coins in the future, so our waiting is not in vain. many investors are actually happy with such conditions, because of greater profit-seeking opportunities
If you stop trading in this situation, it means that you are not able to survive in this situation. A successful trader can make his way in any conditions and he doesn’t panic bad situation. You should never quit trading and continue with confidence and determination. When the market is good everyone can make money but if you make money in this situation, you will be a successful and experienced trader.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

I dont think all of the tokens will dump everyday.. There will be fluctuations in many of the tokens and you can trade them. If you are a long term holder then it will be hard for you to keep holding in this bearish market but if you are happy with short goals then you will stay cool with it.
aceustere

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

The main privilege of private investors over large companies is the opportunity to wait, to refrain from trading in moments when the market situation is not clear. Take privilege.
Clearly and wisely put. To refrain from trading when the market is not bullish is the best way you can keep on hunting the profits. Do not indulge in small profits in bear market at the cost of high profits in the bull one. Almost all the big investors out there hodl in the bear market. This adds big value to the worth of portfolio as the market recovers. In addition, the holding decision is also affected by the kind of cryptocurrency you invest in.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

When i looked at coinmarketcap, i notice almost all coins went down when btc is down.   However, there are certain coins that did in fact go up and good percentage.  Is there a reason those coins went up?  Because there is a correlation with btc and all the other altcoins but a small percentage don't seem to be affected by it?  Is that how people daytrade to make money?  Because say is bear market everything is down... then how does even one make money short term then?
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

Trading is the best way to earn more profit in crypto platform so bearish market is right place for trading. This year market was totally un expectable so pump and dump are happening in anytime so we should buy bearish market and sell at bullish market it was a good move in this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

I understand the author of the topic, everyone is now asking such a question; volatility is very weak and the cryptocurrency is constantly squandering - it’s possible to make money only on short trades. Everyone is waiting for a good start when Bitcoin flies up to the moon - at least by 10,000, this will most likely be next year. As long as it is important to consider new coins that come out in ico projects, you can find very good ones.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
the most appropriate choice at this time, in my opinion is HOLD, but if you have big capital you should just do Trading because no matter how small the movement is if you have big capital, the profits will be big too.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

We are in the bearish market but for traders it is not problem  until it is volatile and there are still ups and downs
in prices which are suitable for scalping, day trading or swing trading and for arbitrage trading as well.

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
the most appropriate choice at this time, in my opinion is HOLD, but if you have big capital you should just do Trading because no matter how small the movement is if you have big capital, the profits will be big too.

there are still some coins that are consistent with their roadmap, they are not affected by the crypto trend in full and still experience a small increase. we can take profit momentum from here, even sell half of the major assets like bitcoin and Eth. we don't have to give up on the situation, there is always a small movement because bearish only applies macro. This is very influential, but we are obliged to be smart to play short-term trading with a variety of coins that can move in the range 10-100 sathosi every one time.

riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

keep trading, whatever the market situation is as long as it's still profitable why not. the difference may be that the benefits that we will get are not big but in the normal market but during the percentage of the chart the price is still increasing it is a good opportunity to try it

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

The bear market continues up to now and coins are on a decline trend. Better to hold your coins and assess the situation deeply. Major coins are not rising, however there might be coins that are not affected greatly by bear market just need to look for them.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

lol trading is addiction if the market is bullish,but in this kind of movements it is opposite because you will never ask this thread if you still profiting from this.thats why better stop trading fo now,because i can see that you are not professional on this field and losing will only on you if you continue this joirney.rest a while and learn more
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

Trading in the bear market is not like when the market is bullish, it is too risky to trade when the market is bearish. the reason why it is too risky there is no guarantee when the market is surely going to recover. Trading in the bearish market is for the professional traders the guys that can predict the market outcome accurately and take their profits before the crash at any given time. It is advisable for the beginner and intermediate traders to stop trading, for now, to avoid losing their money and left things to the professional ones. 

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

I think that a professional trader will not ask such a question. For a person who trades every day for many months in a row, this is not a problem. He will continue to do this because a bear market is also a good time to make money.

The guy is the newbie. He was just going to get the help of the professional traders and the people with the experience. I think the beginners should hold now, not trade.

Not only Newbie But People should also stay away from the market because the market situation is very big volatile which we cannot able to control our emotions when the prices are kept decreasing in the market. Which we cannot able to predict when the market will start recovering.

Nevertheless, many people do not stop to make money even now. Certainly, these are the professionals that have been trading for several years already. The beginners cannot do it.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

That's a good idea to stop some times in trading if all coins have a bad condition in the markets and Start again in 1week to begin again in trading.
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Be calm and alert in every decision you make. I also have a case like you and now I still decide to surf to be able to increase the same accumulation market. My rule is not to sell all the coins I own. Selling 1 / 3-1 / 2 coin at a reasonable price and waiting for the bottom catch seems to be not bad at this point. Never sell all the coins you hold, which is the principle of reverse trading. I have made my accumulation in the down waves of the market and increased the amount of coin quite large. Anyway, that's just my opinion. You can refer to the experience of other traders. Wish you luck with your own decisions!
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Don't be worried about the price of the current market. As price is not fixed, price will be rising again. So be patient and buy for big pump. Hopefully you will be able to make some good profit.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

On this market it's hard to make profit, if you are not shure in your deals you'd better take a break. Just monitor the market without trading, read news, blogs and this forum, study of projects. So you will save your depo and will be ready if the new bull run starts.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Bear or Bull market If you have good trading skills then you will still be able to make a profit, but if you don't have the skill you better hold and hope the market will Bull again later on, because if you force yourself to trade at this time then the only loss you will get.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: