Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] USA EZ Tank CRYPTOCURRENCY Mobile Mining Unit  (Read 237 times)
EZBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:43:55 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 06:38:23 PM by EZBlockchain

Hi,

We have for sale a fully equipped Mobile Mining Unit ready to mine at really good price.

Built from 20ft Standard Marine Container
Housing for up to 300kW of ASIC mining hardware (ex 200 Bitmain S9J miners)
Includes 5 levels of electrical surge protection
UL certified ABB and Schneider Electric breakers
Cold and hot aisle separation
Computer workstation, router, switches and LAN Cat-6 cabling to each miner
Cooling power of each fan: up to 12,000 cubic meters (variable speed controller)
Internal video surveillance camera, air temperature and humidity sensors

Price $50,000 (negotiable) (Shipping included in the contiguous United States)

photos and additional info available: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DVCoBcYk3GWp086TBiqPIsZ6u-TDR5CC?usp=sharing

PM me if interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:12:11 PM

better come fully loaded with miners for that price  Roll Eyes
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:31:05 AM

Price $50,000 (Shipping included in the contiguous United States)

So for 50k you are only offering the "EZ Tank" and no miners ?

I hope you have done a bit of research on current pricing of these containers, which can be purchased for a fraction of the cost with similar specs.

Unless you have something inside which makes these worth the 50 grand that other container makers dont?

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
EZBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:29:17 PM

I hope you have done a bit of research on current pricing of these containers, which can be purchased for a fraction of the cost with similar specs.

Unless you have something inside which makes these worth the 50 grand that other container makers dont?

thanks!

Can you provide me examples of the mining containers you are referring to so that I can understand what you are comparing to?  Cause cheaper ones we have looked at have problems things such as insufficient airflow or sensors to regulate fan speeds, don't have electrical systems up to code, don't have redundant electrical safety, etc

So what companies are you talking about that are making these amazing inexpensive miners?  im sure they would love the free promotion.
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:24:47 PM

thanks!

Can you provide me examples of the mining containers you are referring to so that I can understand what you are comparing to?  Cause cheaper ones we have looked at have problems things such as insufficient airflow or sensors to regulate fan speeds, don't have electrical systems up to code, don't have redundant electrical safety, etc

So what companies are you talking about that are making these amazing inexpensive miners?  im sure they would love the free promotion.

Well this company does something similar for more reasonable prices.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097035.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: