Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: { ANN } { BMN } Batman Cryptocurrency  (Read 344 times)
BatmanToken (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:06:31 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 02:07:19 PM by BatmanToken

https://d.top4top.net/p_928ecpo01.png  

website :
                                                                                     https://www.batmantoken.com/

Whitepaper :
                                                                    https://www.batmantoken.com/BMN_white_paper.pdf

our page on twitter :
                                                                                      https://twitter.com/TokenBatman

Telegram Group Official :  
                                                                             https://telegram.me/BatmanToken_community  

Telegram Channel Official :
                                                                                          https://t.me/BatmanToken

❖ BMN TOKEN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
                                                                        ________________________________________  

https://d.top4top.net/p_956117d51.png  

Token : Utility
                                                                                                  Name: Batman
                                                                                                  Symbol: BMN
                                                                                          Total Supply : 160,00,00
                                                                                             Decimal Places: 18
                                                                                               Contact Address:
                                                                         0xafb4fe1315504c92c3ed3657cd600712a8938aac

Verified source code on Etherscan :

https://etherscan.io/address/0xafb4fe1315504c92c3ed3657cd600712a8938aac#code

❖ Token Distribution

____________________

https://a.top4top.net/p_956bwndi1.png

❖ What is your project ?

________________________

The project is a platform that acts as an intermediary between the seller and the buyer Like : Fiverr , Freelancer etc, But we wil be very special, we will
 be the best, why ? :

• We will be the only store on the internet with the lowest fees.

• Anything and everything will be provided Not found on public internet.

• We will not impose any restrictions on the seller, we will make him sell anything he wants To anyone.

• Our store will be huge and strong in infrastructure and complete anonymity for all customers for Seller and buyer.

❖ Roadmap
                                                                                                                      _______________

https://f.top4top.net/p_9574v2hf1.png

❖ What are the objectives of store project ?
                                                                           ___________________________________  

• Trust and safety as a platform acts as an intermediary between the seller and the buyer, and this will not like any store online but it will be something completely special and completely different, Our store He will have very special programming In order to maintain the privacy of all customers and hide all their data while protecting their accounts at the highest level of security with Giving them the freedom to sell and buy As they wants .

• We want to people Make the largest financial transactions on the web through our store online By providing everything in our store what you can not find it online.

• The other goal is to create a high value for our Token BMN Through the provision of several means of payment and purchase from our store so that customers get used to the purchase and until sellers are accustomed to selling in our store and they find confidence with security with us, and after this we will accepted our Token BMN Only.

CEO of project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

I don't think you will find anyone dumb enough to spend even 1 sat on this obvious scam. You should have also used a different name for your coin, you are going to lose way more money than the pennies you are going to raise with it.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

I don't think you will find anyone dumb enough to spend even 1 sat on this obvious scam. You should have also used a different name for your coin, you are going to lose way more money than the pennies you are going to raise with it.

on this obvious scam ?
We respect the opinions of others but do not accept abuse, I think you need to read well before you say scam, We believe in our project and we will continue to reach the top You will see this someday, I wish you a good day
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

For this project, you lost trust
Why again?
Do you hope that people do not understand what trust is?

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

Why batman a virtual character need an ICO

we do not have ICO, thanks
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

what a joke

what a joke ?  Shocked
OMG I think there is no joke in it

BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

For this project, you lost trust
Why again?
Do you hope that people do not understand what trust is?

We are senior traders in this field and know what trust is, and We will continue to reach the summit

Nano2020

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

WOW Shocked
great token!!! I see BMN in the right way, only a matter of time
please whene BMN will be listed on exchanges?Huh
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

WOW Shocked
great token!!! I see BMN in the right way, only a matter of time
please whene BMN will be listed on exchanges?Huh

Stay Tuned.............. Thanks
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

Its descent into platforms

Cool
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

You will have to be careful to see how the project evolves, will you start some bounty to promote the project? good luck to the developers
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

A promising project and a wonderful work plan and I wish you success

thank you for your support  Smiley
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

You guys should correct the spellings on your ROADMAP picture. Its March not MATCH. It don't give a good impression. Just saying, if you want to stick to your mentioned spellings then its ok. After all everyone is free and can spell anything in anyway he wants to.
ElianaMaria

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

You guys should correct the spellings on your ROADMAP picture. Its March not MATCH. It don't give a good impression. Just saying, if you want to stick to your mentioned spellings then its ok. After all everyone is free and can spell anything in anyway he wants to.

Website is also spelled "wepsite". They are little things, but you may want to update it.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

This reminded me of Superman coin last year, it failed miserably.
What makes you think a Batman token is superior to Superman? lol
No Gotham in the crypto world so that Batman made a hero ...
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Absolutely joke, scam. Unbelievable. And I'm sure DC don't know about it either...obvious copyright breach here.

Hope they have good lawyers at batman coin, I'm going to drop DC a little email now linking to their website!
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

I do not understand what is attached to your project, what you have the collection for its sale, it's like a big joke, I hope I'm wrong

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

the name Batman Token but in the thread above there is a picture that does not wear a Batman mask but wears the V For Vendetta mask, in my opinion this is a small mistake but has a considerable effect
adlaan

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

Batman will always be at the top and the coin will be like its name Batman  Cool
GreenPowred

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

The original name of the token! actually as the very idea of the project, good luck to you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: