Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3791 times)
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

Some say that and they have reasons to mentioned but I don't agree fully  with that because Bitcoin price did drop during this year but it doesn't mean that it is crashing because price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault with the asset in Bitcoin this was actually happened because the pressure it got from the outside world and Investors were uncertain but even those situations Bitcoin surviving skills are impressive

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

Some say that and they have reasons to mentioned but I don't agree fully  with that because Bitcoin price did drop during this year but it doesn't mean that it is crashing because price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault with the asset in Bitcoin this was actually happened because the pressure it got from the outside world and Investors were uncertain but even those situations Bitcoin surviving skills are impressive
Now I start to familiarize my self regarding many bad news fron paypal as long as bitcoin was their main and valuable competitor in digital currency. they can say anything about bitcoin in any news,
but the fact is bitcoin with blockchain technology has many advantages rather than paypal. get used to any bad news about bitcoin.
euronine897

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Bitcoin price drop is a major scenario that has scared even top cryptocurrency investors and countries like USA, India keep fueling the situation ignoring the bad effect on investors and benefits that the country can gain by using it and for the positive side significant businesses in various areas trying to implement Bitcoin with there core business processes because tech experts know digital currency is something extraordinary when compared to fiat paper currencies so doesn't matter what the world thinks now the future will definitely welcome Bitcoin with open hand
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

I think, there will continue to be negative news about bitcoin that will make the price of bitcoin continue to fall and many people become distrustful of bitcoin, and I think we don't need to think negatively about bitcoin we must keep thinking positively and believe that bitcoin has a good future for investment
They want to think positively but need a positive reason. For example, people can be optimistic with three negative times but by the fourth they will not have this thought. I know bitcoin is only temporarily suppressed but very annoying.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

The value of bitcoin drops to zero, it doesn't make sense because bitcoin is the most popular, and because of that I'm sure bitcoin can survive and increase even higher. Bitcoin is very useful as a good source of income.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

I have come to realize that people who do things of such nature says them out of frustration maybe they might have want to compete but could not make and meet up so the best alternative is to make hate speech as such criticizing what they couldn't succeed in beating or being better than in the case of  Bitcoin any one who says that is just a frustrated dumb whom has been hating for a long time and couldn't beat or meet up with the trend so he resort to making such comment.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

I have come to realize that people who do things of such nature says them out of frustration maybe they might have want to compete but could not make and meet up so the best alternative is to make hate speech as such criticizing what they couldn't succeed in beating or being better than in the case of  Bitcoin any one who says that is just a frustrated dumb whom has been hating for a long time and couldn't beat or meet up with the trend so he resort to making such comment.

It is true that some people are just spreading false issues because they lose hope that bitcoin will pump again. So because of frustration they spread negative things in bitcoin.

We all know that the value of bitcoin is not steady, it fluctuates either too low or too high. 

Bitcoin is not useless,  it is proven and tested that it change a lot of peoples life. Some started from nothing but then as time goes by,  they reach their dream with the help of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 04:22:13 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

The value of bitcoin drops to zero, it doesn't make sense because bitcoin is the most popular, and because of that I'm sure bitcoin can survive and increase even higher. Bitcoin is very useful as a good source of income.
I more than wish bitcoin to be used as a payment system rather than as a source of income. If bitcoin is made more popular as a source of income, fewer people will use bitcoin, all of us know the characteristics of bitcoin prices are very volatile, so many people will avoid using it. However, if bitcoin is more popular as a payment system, many people will use it. In the concept of bitcoin is very simple and easy to use as a payment system so if many people use bitcoin as a payment system, it is certain that anyone who has not used it will be advised to use it.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

I more than wish bitcoin to be used as a payment system rather than as a source of income. If bitcoin is made more popular as a source of income, fewer people will use bitcoin, all of us know the characteristics of bitcoin prices are very volatile, so many people will avoid using it. However, if bitcoin is more popular as a payment system, many people will use it. In the concept of bitcoin is very simple and easy to use as a payment system so if many people use bitcoin as a payment system, it is certain that anyone who has not used it will be advised to use it.

Well your point is quite good, if it can be used as payment it will be more popular and also a lot of people will do transaction in bitcoin. Even the old ones can use it because we know that if a store or any of purchasing system that requires bitcoin as a payment system we have no choice but to learn how to make it.

But it is not the end sooner or later it can be possible, for now lets just stay calm and endorsed/introduced bitcoin to other people who are looking for investment so that the value may increased if a lot of investors came in. It helps a lot of people especially those students that are short in financial to supply what he/she needs for his/her studies. It will never be useless as long as it helps other people/ investor to gain money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

I don't think so, even though bitcoin prices have now dropped again but bitcoin has technology that will continue to grow and many people still believe and invest in bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will definitely recover again and will be profitable again
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

It's impossible and unreasonable bitcoin will fall to zero. Many people believe in bitcoin and make bitcoin an asset, and I think that can make bitcoin survive and will likely increase gradually, because bitcoin has many uses.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Bitcoin price decrease has stopped at the moment but still there are some say that Bitcoin is useless and they have true facts because in oder for BItcoin  to become the global currency in the world it should be used by majority of people not just for buying and selling but to use it has a means of payment for essential occasions  and it should be accessible to everyone though many sources and I mean not only from exchanges but from common places which might take several years to happen but the main problem is many holders and investors are leaving Bitcoin in a higher rate due to it's uncertainty which is a real disadvantage for Bitcoin and only time can tell what will happen in the end   
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

I don't think so, even though bitcoin prices have now dropped again but bitcoin has technology that will continue to grow and many people still believe and invest in bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will definitely recover again and will be profitable again

Obviously, bitcoins price will always recover no matter how low it drops because people will still continue to invest and that is the reason why you should be investing today while the market price is currently low.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Bitcoin is not useless because the market price can always grow even more and people are going to earn a huge amount of profit depending on when they invest.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

For me its not useless because my life changed a lot because of this I am not an educated person and its hard for me to find a right job but I found it through bitcoin and many others who are educated and none educated person especially to those who are interested of it can also take advantage of this the condition of current market must be very bad it is 100% true but there is nothing to lose faith from Bitcoin. We all know that Bitcoin has changed a lot of peoples life. So we have must believe in Bitcoin and of course we are successful from it.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

As a bitcoin user I find PayPal useless. Oh, and expensive, insecure, and slow to resolve.  Wink 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
SAHARANINE

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I doubt what they have mentioned is true because the facts they have mentioned are Bitcoin doesn't make any revenue or won't do anything productive at all for the sake of the world but if we look closer in to the Bitcoin market anyone cannot deny the number of jobs Bitcoin has created over the years because we see so many ICO projects that were started by many reputed companies and haven't they concern about those facts when mentioning such things about it so I think even Bitcoin haven't done to develop the business industry in the world to a considerable level but if we give some time it will show what kind of miracles it can do
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

It's impossible and unreasonable bitcoin will fall to zero. Many people believe in bitcoin and make bitcoin an asset, and I think that can make bitcoin survive and will likely increase gradually, because bitcoin has many uses.
This is a statement can be written by those who do not understand what crypto is especially the Bitcoin which is the base of crypto world and has survived a lot in the market achieved the highest value among all the currencies in a very little time. It is high profitable source and make fast transactions or you can say friction -less transactions for us of low cost so how can we say that it is useless.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

As a bitcoin user I find PayPal useless. Oh, and expensive, insecure, and slow to resolve.  Wink 
There is nothing useless which is of more popularity around the world is something which do not deserve such statements. You need to be very careful in saying something about useful things negatively so you will not get opposite replies. Bitcoin is a currency or coin which is best for investment while Paypal is a money transfer system which is public friendly as well.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

I think bitcoin is very useful for transactions in the world and can facilitate the world economy because when making transactions using bitcoin the shipping will be very fast and safe so making bitcoin is very useful for people who can use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: