Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supports 10,000 votes for Bitcoin  (Read 434 times)
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

I do enjoy the good wishes. Even public events to support Bitcoin so the people see could be good also, isn't that what the activists used to do since the beginning? Why stop now?

However, there are others ways to support Bitcoin as an extra. Works also in case Bitcoin is illegal in your country. This post have some really useful ideas:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898195.0

I also gave the idea(probably lost in the 5 page) to host a node for the Bitcoin network. There are some considerations you have to do first though if you want to help. Make sure to read carefully.

You can find the information here: https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

I think will wait until bitcoin prices rise to be profitable and because people will need real value from Crypto.

I didn't understand what is your point?

Don't think that if you lose money others also losing because I'm already in profit. If you have set a very high target for profit then don't know how long you need to wait.

Whether we vote or not there is nothing anybody can do about the present situation now,because the price can increase and decrease at anytime in point.All we need now is the patience.

Along with patience bitcoin also need a good marketing because many people still think that is a Ponzi scheme and it can collapse at any time. So if this image goes then automatically demand will go up.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Bitcoin don't needs votes just to increase its value because it is already popular in on demand. It is the problem of the people if they fall on the negative news or they are panic selling their coins at a lower price. Well,i believe they will regret soon. Bitcoins nature is volatile and fluctuation in the market is normal,all you need to do is stay calm,continue to invest and patiently wait that market will go back to normal. If you really want to support bitcoin at this current situation,buy and invest more...you help bitcoin and the return bitcoin will give you profit .Stay positive.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

Where am i going to vote?  Are you punking us OP? attract investors in bitcoin by explaining them how it works, to what is blockchain,  what is decentralization,  centralization and any fundamentals, for sure bitcoin will keep on getting stronger. 10,000 votes is not enough and useless.

Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:56:20 PM by Mhd-Bobbi

Where am i going to vote?  Are you punking us OP? attract investors in bitcoin by explaining them how it works, to what is blockchain,  what is decentralization,  centralization and any fundamentals, for sure bitcoin will keep on getting stronger. 10,000 votes is not enough and useless.
Yes, you say that with 10,000 votes alone is not enough, there are many ways to support price increases. Just like during the presidential election, of course, they need the most votes to choose their chosen president.
So I made this discussion idea for the most support in choosing Bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will rise and following other crypto prices will also rise. And I want negative news to diminish soon, their sense of panic or anxiety also decreases.
With this idea I might be able to invite some investors that positive news about Bitcoin continues to grow in the community.
If this price starts to rise like last year, everyone will feel happy, they will dream of buying their needs.
I often hear them predict the end of the year will increase, For me Prediction is not a solution, it is only a human estimate.
markluis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Bitcoin doesn’t need any vote or support to raise its price. People know that it is the most strong coin in the crypto world. Market price is affected by the supply and demand and thus it will be stable soon. There will be no impact of voice raise or vote to increase the price.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

I think that bitcoin will not be uptrend this year, this year will be a bad year for bitcoin. but it doesn't matter if it's just a dream, and my dream is to buy a house, buy a car, and other needs.

But, I think that supporting bitcoin with votes will not have a good effect, this is not a vote like Altcoin that will list in the market.

i think this i a wrong way to support bitcoin, but by making a good contribution to bitcoin, we at least keep, and spread bitcoin to others, and get many new investors.

coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

I think bitcoin don’t need this support because its price is already stable and today it rise more than 6 percent. The price of bitcoin increase more because it take some step to run smoothly its project.
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

Yes vote can be an important thing, but I think the price of Bitcoin will be naturally increased in less time. Because this is the normal nature of the cryptocurrency market. I am eagerly waiting for profit.
Daybreak76

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

This method will not help to raise the price of bitcoin. If it does than bitcoin users always vote for this and its price never falls down. So this is useless.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I do not think Bitcoin has any complain arrangement because Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market are such that ever price increases or decrease. And here the price changes in nature. Looking forward to profit in the future.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

As an investor in Bitcoin, I always think of profits. But the situation does not always remain same. The future price will increase because people are more confident in bitcoin.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Bitcoin is fluctuated crypto and now it's declining. But if we talk about it's dominance there will be some light of hope and we can hope that it will be come back after taking it's time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: