Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me smash these Yahoo retards.  (Read 4540 times)
NoWhammies (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:38:24 AM

guys I just dunno why dont you focus all that effort in one extra education good article about crypto. For example no one ever did one from praxology point of view, that would be interesting, not?

LOL!! You're right, it is a colossal waste of time, but it was damn fun, and I can't be more proud of my men. They preformed with honor and gallantry. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 05:44:53 AM

Too many mentally challenged people on the web.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Coins4life

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:51:49 AM

guys I just dunno why dont you focus all that effort in one extra education good article about crypto. For example no one ever did one from praxology point of view, that would be interesting, not?

LOL!! You're right, it is a colossal waste of time, but it was damn fun, and I can't be more proud of my men. They preformed with honor and gallantry. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

You couldn't have said it better.
smith88

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:56:59 AM

Hooah!!
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:58:09 AM

You couldn't have said it better.

My thoughts exactly.  I'm actually working on a project which is cryptocurrency related right now but just couldn't help myself.
_Miracle

Activity: 904
Merit: 655

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:02:16 AM

Acting like an ass is not getting your point across? It puts people on the defensive (see what I did there?)

Be open and discuss, share links to real information.
People don't understand this situation...that's understandable. Right?
Help people understand.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:06:05 AM

Acting like an ass is not getting your point across? It puts people on the defensive (see what I did there?)

Help people understand.
and in my case wait to post until morning and after your morning coffee.
_Miracle

Activity: 904
Merit: 655

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:24:02 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 07:16:35 AM by _Miracle

Help people understand.

*Made me laugh

I'm certainly a better human after coffee

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:30:49 AM

Show these retards how stupid and uneducated they are. Insult their logic and grammar. Hold nothing back. I've been trolln' them for the last 3 hours and the zombies just keep coming. We need the best and this forum is where they all are!!!
Bitcoin does not need them. In fact, the world will be a better place if those people and the ones gullible enough to be swayed by them do not hold Bitcoins now. Forget about them.
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:33:48 AM

Help people understand.

*Made me laugh

I'm a better human after coffee

Smiley  Nothing wrong with a daily visit from our friend Joe, warms the soul and brightens the outlook. 
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:39:24 AM

Show these retards how stupid and uneducated they are. Insult their logic and grammar. Hold nothing back. I've been trolln' them for the last 3 hours and the zombies just keep coming. We need the best and this forum is where they all are!!!
Bitcoin does not need them. In fact, the world will be a better place if those people and the ones gullible enough to be swayed by them do not hold Bitcoins now. Forget about them.

Absolutely correct.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:13:37 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 11:08:59 AM by btcxyzzz

My contribution there:

It is truly sad when you see how much uneducation flows around here. There is few things about Bitcoin you need to remember:

1) There's is no central authority to play the game of emission of money thus regulate markets and regulate poverty and wealth of market participants.
2) There is no central database, it's all P2P, you can't technically turn off Bitcoin.
3) Everything could be/is anonymous, and everything is transparent in some sense.
4) There are no transfer fees.

What we have here is total money revolution. Not that I say Bitcoin is final solution, but it's hell of a good start. It's real civilization advancement, the biggest thing that happened after Internet, that's for sure. And it will obviously rule the online markets very soon!

Smart ones, hang on and enjoy the ride. Stupid ones, go to war, die, we don't need you animals.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:28:19 AM

No matter what we do they will not understand bitcoin, it is totally waste of time teaching them.

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:37:41 AM

Isn't bitcoin just that thing that people use to buy drugs and launder their money?  Lol
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:40:16 PM

We should have started executing the low beings, long ago.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:42:58 PM

Help people understand.

I want to agree but when your roomate keeps trashing btc as "monopoly money" while you teach the people about it in front of him since 2010, You cannot fight the urge to argue with him this way in 2014.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
toxicwaltz

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:39:02 PM

No matter what we do they will not understand bitcoin, it is totally waste of time teaching them.
Indeed. Those morons are beyond salvation. The amount of ignorance and stupidity is just overwhelming.
BittBurger

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Literally it was like 978 individual idiotic comments from 978 people who are wrong.

It was too overwhelming, replying to that many stupid people, saying the exact same thing.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
keelba

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:25:02 PM

I read through hundreds of those comments and almost all of them were completely idiotic and ignorant. I can envision some Senator somewhere reading through these and thinking, "See, the PUBLIC doesn't want Bitcoin. The PUBLIC thinks Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme and a scam."

All I could think of the whole time was Atlas Shrugged. I don't trust the government at all but I do think it tends to listen to the people and when the vast majority of people are morons, well....
UEC

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:20:42 PM

Why do people still use the yahoo boards?  Huh

Its like a black hole to them, they get sucked in and 10yrs later they are still unable to move on to other pastures.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: