Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 06:19:44 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Study for University  (Read 16 times)
TheOakJr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:52:23 AM

Hello all!

Doing a basic study for a University paper. Ultimately my group is trying to get some data on what people feel are biggest positives and negatives pertaining to Bitcoin. I know transaction times, and lack of easy liquidity can be an issue;  we wanted to quantify some of that basic data along with demographics as phase one.

If you could take my survey, I would appreciate it! I need about 500 responses. You can see the results once you take it, segmented by age.

https://www.surveyking.com/w/1obwlg6

Would love to hear some discussion points on the topic too!

Thanks  Grin

Allen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Windrunner88

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

Hello all!

Doing a basic study for a University paper. Ultimately my group is trying to get some data on what people feel are biggest positives and negatives pertaining to Bitcoin. I know transaction times, and lack of easy liquidity can be an issue;  we wanted to quantify some of that basic data along with demographics as phase one.

If you could take my survey, I would appreciate it! I need about 500 responses. You can see the results once you take it, segmented by age.

https://www.surveyking.com/w/1obwlg6

Would love to hear some discussion points on the topic too!

Thanks  Grin

Allen
What are the criteria for people taking the survey? Do you need people that have already used Bitcoin? Should they have already done a certain number of transactions? I feel like it'll be important that you know how familiar people are with crypto. I don't have that much experience myself, so I feel like I wouldn't be so helpful. I'm sure it's hard to find enough people who know enough about what they're talking about to make helpful comments. It sounds like a great project though. I wish the all the best!
Zurcermozz

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Hope you pass this paperwork, The community can help you for this one, when you need a question just ask them and for sure they answer, on the other hand it will also help the Cryptoworld to become more engage in the real world, more people can notice. Good job, hoping for the result  Wink Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.