Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4443 times)
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:26:38 PM

It is not realistic to happen in the next 3 years for ETH to overtake BTC. In the future everything is possible and when ETH solves all the issues it has, and becomes the most reliable platform (fast, secure, efficient) I would not exclude that possibility.

There is a very tiny possibility to overtake BTC even in 5+ years. Why? BTC has no person who is in charge, but ETH has. That's why BTC could become some kind of digital gold (I don't like this name) and ETH is not. But who knows, only time will show.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:33:10 AM

This is an interesting comment. No one will agree with you. If Bitcoin weakens, the entire cryptocurrency market will disappear. Currently, Bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency market. In the next decade, Bitcoin will not have coins to surpass.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:50:43 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
This statement is not supported by any arguments. As long as Bitcoin does not lose its high level of capitalization, not a single coin can outpace it in price. Therefore, it is most likely that Bitcoin will then give up its place as the leader of the cryptocurrency, when he himself first falls for some reason on the level of capitalization. That is, first Bitcoin should lose its popularity and demand for it. All, of course, may be, but it will not be soon.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:07:17 AM

This is an interesting comment. No one will agree with you. If Bitcoin weakens, the entire cryptocurrency market will disappear. Currently, Bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency market. In the next decade, Bitcoin will not have coins to surpass.
This is difficult to happen even though ethereum is used by many people. because basically the main pillar in cryptocurrency is bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:10:30 AM

Why is ETH going beyond BTC?
At the moment, ICO is not hot, then people are gradually selling ETH, then I think it is more rational to hold BTC now.

It's the Hard Forks that makes the Ethereum alive these days I can say, without these forks, the market cap of ETH will not going to increase again as many investors want to have free coins from the forks, they invest allot in Ethereum.

Yes, this is also the basis to say that Ethereum will likely surpass Bitcoin with better prices, more multipurpose. ETH can pass BTC as a possible thing, please wait and see the most specific proofs in the coming time  Roll Eyes

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kemangi

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:16:06 AM

for now I'm not sure of that, maybe in the future if that really happens I will throw bitcoin. but what is clear is currently number one bitcoin.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:36:45 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

This is also possible, because Ethereum is being favored by the leading establishments of ETH. I find it doesn't take too long for that to happen, because ETH is being re-established and in the future there will be a very good price, surpassing Bitcoin and leading the crypto market  Shocked

Am I spamming? Report me!
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:41:24 AM

This is difficult to happen even though ethereum is used by many people. because basically the main pillar in cryptocurrency is bitcoin
agree with you, bitcoin has become another altcoin pioneer. although ethereum has great potential I think it's quite difficult to replace bitcoin. even if viewed in terms of the price of ethereum is very far from the price of bitcoin.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:41:34 AM

I do not understand when creating such topics. How exactly can you be sure of this? I think no one knows anything and tomorrow the same EOS can overtake ETH. We know that anything can happen, but that is, as long as no one knows.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:44:12 AM

I don't see this coming at any time, Ethereum don't have what it takes to overtake Bitcoin. It can only overtake Altcoins. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency and there is no altcoin that can overtake even with an improve blockchain network and features. Bitcoin will always maintained its position.

This is the most accurate thing I see from you, that bitcoin will always be the king of Altcoin, can't be overpriced by the other currency in terms of price or application. I see Ethereum has a lot of potential, but I believe it will still be the second currency after BTC, it is too difficult to pass bitcoin  Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:55:54 AM

Number 1 of cryptocurrency coin is Ethereum all the time and I'm sure Know that Bitcoin isn't only part of cryptocurrency that means Bitcoin has another part. Ethereum won't overtake Bitcoin currency.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:04:36 AM

Ethereum from time to time loses its second place. Where does he get the strength to fight with Bitcoin for first place? In addition, there is no practical benefit from this.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:34:07 PM

I believe Ethereum will improve in the near future, but that does not mean it will shift or even replace bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin and ethereum have a large market cap. So both will develop together, not to bury each other.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:26:12 PM

The author was right in this matter. Now we see how ETH goes to the top of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has no positive functionality and the price of bitcoin falls very much. Soon we can say goodbye to this cryptocurrency forever.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:36:19 PM

can you explain how ethereum can beat bitcoin? what does ethereum have so he can beat bitcoin?
I don't think Ethereum will be able to defeat Bitcoin, apart from being bigger projects and bitcoin communities, Bitcoin also has very limited inventory so the price is very expensive, really if the market demand is large for something, while the supply is very small, the price will be very expensive
and that's what happens to bitcoin

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:32:17 PM

I think that Bitcoin will forever remain the leader in the world of cryptocurrency. I do not believe in the fact that people will no longer be interested in Bitcoins.

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:33:35 PM

That's what they said last year .And they will speak in the next. But while bitcoin is number one and we will see .
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:01:07 PM

I also have no doubts that within several years, Ethereum is going to be the greatest coin on the market, with the major blockchain update and the upcoming hardfork, Ethereum is going to push the whole market  Wink
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:07:23 PM

Of course not. Bitcoin has firmly taken the first position in the world of cryptocurrency. All new trades such as futures, ETFs, etc. everyone wants to trade it bitcoin. No, I think that something will change in the next 50 years, Bitcoin will always be the "digital gold" in the world of cryptocurrency.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:14:50 PM

This  is mere speculation, without a reason to back it up, It will have been okay if your submission was a question, as far as am concern, Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency token, that drive other altcoin. ETH is still trailing BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: