Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [END]⭐ICOForums.net | Signature Campaign | ETH Weekly Payment⭐  (Read 9870 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

Updating

Cancelled application

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mushroomjazz

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Bitcointalk Username: mushroomjazz
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1073953
ICOForum Username: ilovedenim
ICOForum Profile Link: https://icoforums.net/user/ilovedenim
BTT Rank: Jr.Member
ETH Wallet Address: 0x6cc21a88ebdf9e530fe00e12a2164ae98140ff11
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

It is quite obvious that the "ESCROW WALLET" is actually just a random wallet pulled from block explorer.

Unless OP signs a message from the address, we can safely assume that this is a scam campaign.

EDIT: Also, escrow means held by a trusted third party, not you or the forum owner obviously. I'm surprised you haven't been tagged already.

Hi there, not sure though if it's actually a random wallet pulled from block explorer lol.

Btw here's what's I'm talking about:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4904659.msg44245119#msg44245119

I posted a transaction history last night regarding my highest payment that I received so far from the forum which is worth 0.50 ethereum, and even before that I even questioned whether the admin would add funds or not since when I was paid back then, there's only 3 ethereum left on the account.

Here's the transaction hash for my 0.50 eth payment.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa60f6fdf0e6f9b9a7cf5bc089b82b9fbfd14db6d218db51577662010fb0162e1

Here's my Eth address: 0x08abde20b9cdfb22c345f4108ce424430fe8dbc3
Here's where the 0.50 eth came from: 0xba0d86e83ada8e9faeaf3c0d14f210654739a6c7

Here's the escrow wallet:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xCcEf9A7517feb4ed97491609E20950A26AF7B9Ed

There's a transaction there for an outgoing 10 eth and it's going the the address listed above where I received my 0.50 eth.

Just funny to see people jump to conclusion without even doing any proper research. If you will do a 5 minute check before posting that accusation. You can check it again if you want then feel free to edit your post if you're able to understand what I'm referring to.

It's understandable though that the rewards is too high for members, even myself, I was really surprised with it. Also I'm not a moderator or something on that website just like what another hero member "assumed" on the other thread.
It also looks like some of the people thinks like this = >   High payment = Scam , especially those bounty managers who's unable to produce such amount of reward for their members. I'll admit though that I'm not really familiar with the escrow thing, I understand what's the job of the escrow but I'm not sure how to check if there's an escrow or not.

If you can just visit our site, and check the payment proofs, you'll know that what I'm saying is true.
I didn't mean to offend anyone here, I'll also admit that I'm poor, I'm only earning less than $3 per day for 12 hours of work, so I'm just thankful that I was paid by that website.

Bu may we  know who the escrow is and can he confirm he holds the  funds?

If you knew the story  of quickseller which I think majority of us do heard of it that the escrow and one of the party in a transaction deal  was just one. So let us know who so we know who is liable if he for instance doesn't send  the  pay.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

I've dealt with the individual who runs this campaign (@iamsediii) on two forum sites now, and in one of those times h/she was very instrumental, dare I say crucial, in helping us get paid our ETH for our reviews of ICO's in a contest setting. There was no official other moderator for this ICO Review Contest and @iamsediii was on point and helped the admin on the first site, icolist.guru, organize a payments list of who got paid, for which post they paid and for keeping tabs on the last time payments were made to us reviewers. Stuff I'm sure the admin could've got done on their own, but just not as quickly without @iamsediii's help. Actually, I don't think that the admin on icolist.guru could have done it without @iamsediii's help. @iamsediii took charge and really seemed like h/she knew what was needed to make that ICO review contest a success. This is no doubt why h/she got the campaign manager job for this listing I am sure. H/she showed resolve and consistency throughout stressful times when members (like me) were getting heated about payment schedules. It didn't seem that the admin on that site was communicating to well with anyone and @iamsediii still came through up until the point of when h/she just couldn't do anymore to help the situations that were unfolding there.

So I don't know why the legendary BCT Member who was talking so rudely to this listing's campaign manager, which is @iamsediii, via the posted live chat thread. I don't get it, but high ranking members here on BCT get so elitist and self righteous in the way they talk to lower members or members who, oh no, break a "forum rule" or whatever, when it isn't necessary to do so. Have some poise and lead by example, BCT is already to full of itself, and it doesn't need the help of high ranking members perpetuating that cliche.

tl;dr IMO @iamsediii is the right member to manage this signature campaign.

I'm no legendary but maybe you have heard of scams here  in the forum and projects that looks very  legit are actually the  ones that got away by scamming  users. And it may be new to you  but projects that pay  huge money are the ones  that are very  suspicious like this one. I don't think  its against the rules here to warn  people about what could  happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:06:32 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:17:38 AM by legendster

DO NOT JOIN THIS CAMPAIGN. THERE IS A VERY REAL CHANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE PAID!

Join the discussion about WHY this campaign will never pay here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4904659.0

Open Scam accusation against campaign manager for cheating this campaign :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4913013.0

(What did you expect from a Bounty monkey?)

Trusting a bounty hunter with 1000 ETH and no one knows who the owners of the forum actually are? Not even the supposed admin / moderator - who is a volunteer??

I will keep repeating this post until the campaign host and owners make a statement on the scam accusation / suspicion thread I mentioned here.

Also, do not overlook the fact that they deleted my post on their forum AND BANNED MY ACCOUNT for asking the owners why they are not accepting escrow. If not the entire amount surely they could entrust someone trustworthy here who can hold at least the weekly payments for the participants.

But they outright deleted that post because fuck logic and transparency.

No escrow, no limitation to number of joiners, no response from admin.

Be wary until these are provided, it's not uncommon for campaigns to scam.

NOTE: IT IS VERY POSSIBLE OP IS PHISHING FOR BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS, BE WARY, DO NOT USE THE SAME DETAILS ON BOTH SITES, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY, CHANGE YOUR BITCOINTALK DETAILS JUST IN CASE!

EVERYONE, PLEASE QUOTE THIS ON LATER PAGES

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
iamsediii (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 02:39:02 PM by iamsediii

All your accusations will answered now.

I accept any accusation, but im person that never talked/comment in any racist words like im "monkey?". I never talk or chat any foul words that i deserve to be called "monkey"

1. Campaign Signature Owner Escrow Wallet Last transaction sended to my wallet "0x36CF0d81B41580D6fA44dBa6bBaD77e38AdbF3BA".
Answer: Picture
Yes It's my Salary/Bonus.

2. Other Transaction to my 0x36CF0d81B41580D6fA44dBa6bBaD77e38AdbF3BA. Visit the icolist.guru, all transaction is came from here and it's rewards. Coolcryptovator is know this contest Smiley

3. Refusing Escrow Wallet? It's owner Decision not mine. But just wait after Signature Campaign, all payments will receive to the participants who approved and works according to rules.

4. Joelsamuya alt account? Transaction to my 0xBfb13cceBfA88e0957F93647C43F3fD41167dD63 (Bounty Wallet used) connection to joelsamuya eth wallet?
-> Joelsamuya is my friend in facebook since 2013 or 2014. He also approached me to join here in BTT. I requesting him to send little amount to my ETH Bounty Wallet to transfer all my tokens in exchanger but it's not sucessful because the Gas Price in that day is high. I have not evidence picture because it is past, and if its my alt accounts? This is system right? Why you don't request to the moderators or admin to trace the IP Address if matched?

5. Merit Abused to joelsamuya,pinoyrichkids?
-> I joined BTT on May 26, 2018 and Joelsamuya approached me to join here right?. After May 29, 2018 I received 2 merits without asking (no proof, why? even i have proof, you didn't believe lol) and Im personally thanks him in facebook chat. I sent 1 merit also in his account because im observing all his history post and i see the post he made "That is why he here and he scammed many times in MMM" I know this because im also involved in MMM and im scammed too. What is wrong to send merit to real story of his life? See first the post before judge if its merit abuse Smiley.  

For pinoyrichkids, I told joelsamuya today if its altaccounts he says yes. I meritted pinoyrichkids because i see his post and it's deserving but don't knowing its altaccounts of joelsamuya. This iamsediii account is my only one account. Proof? IP Address.

Other Merit Sends to CottonGuys i think it's helpful so i merit him, For SooEz4Me i merit him also for transaction of his service.

6. Signature Campaign scam? will answer after Campaign Payments.

Btw thankyou to Lauda and The Pharmacist to red trust me. I hope you will see Campaign Signature Payments if this Scam or Not.

Thank you to all accusation.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

Thank you for everything.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

1. Campaign Signature Owner Escrow Wallet Last transaction sended to my wallet "0x36CF0d81B41580D6fA44dBa6bBaD77e38AdbF3BA".
Answer: Picture
Yes It's my Salary/Bonus.

2. Other Transaction to my 0x36CF0d81B41580D6fA44dBa6bBaD77e38AdbF3BA. Visit the icolist.guru, all transaction is came from here and it's rewards. Coolcryptovator is know this contest Smiley

Thank you to all accusation.

Accusations are not to be thanked for. They are to be taken seriously.

Kindly provide a signed message from your wallet. Google if you must on how to do it.

The owner must do the same.

PS: No escrow = 99% of the time the campaign does not pay. This is not my personal experience but a general fact of this forum. Most of this drama and bullshit could have been avoided if you and/or the owner had responded to the accusations on day one. But you were too busy counting your salary I assume.

PPS: Bounty Monkey = Bounty Hunter = Someone who works for peanuts.
We're all monkeys here. I did not intend to hurt your emotions. I am sorry if you took it personally.

I'd say again. LEARN TO READ

4. Joelsamuya alt account? Transaction to my 0xBfb13cceBfA88e0957F93647C43F3fD41167dD63 (Bounty Wallet used) connection to joelsamuya eth wallet?
-> Joelsamuya is my friend in facebook since 2013 or 2014. He also approached me to join here in BTT. I requesting him to send little amount to my ETH Bounty Wallet to transfer all my tokens in exchanger but it's not sucessful because the Gas Price in that day is high. I have not evidence picture because it is past, and if its my alt accounts? This is system right? Why you don't request to the moderators or admin to trace the IP Address if matched?

5. Merit Abused to joelsamuya,pinoyrichkids?
-> I joined BTT on May 26, 2018 and Joelsamuya approached me to join here right?. After May 29, 2018 I received 2 merits without asking (no proof, why? even i have proof, you didn't believe lol) and Im personally thanks him in facebook chat. I sent 1 merit also in his account because im observing all his history post and i see the post he made "That is why he here and he scammed many times in MMM" I know this because im also involved in MMM and im scammed too. What is wrong to send merit to real story of his life? See first the post before judge if its merit abuse Smiley.  

Download a screen recorder. Log in to your facebook account. Show us the chat. Show us the connection history. Record everything in a video format. NOT screenshots.

If you do this, a lot of the suspicion on your part may be resolved.

If you can't do that. Then stop bullshitting.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Dear legendster and The Pharmacist, thanks for ruining my life and my livelihood, i would surely kill myself now because i cannot support my family,because of what youve done.

See you in purgatory
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Let's just wait the Week 1 to finish. And if all bounty participant get paid,then thank you.

And the bounty manager can proved to everyone that he/she is running the bounty with clear intentions.

Atleast at this rate,,, he might take his chance to provide all proofs that the accusations is just an accusation. And help himself to remove the redtag given to him
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:57 AM

Dear legendster and The Pharmacist, thanks for ruining my life and my livelihood, i would surely kill myself now because i cannot support my family,because of what youve done.

See you in purgatory

Your family would suffer anyway if your entire livelihood is depended on cheating Signature campaigns and farming this forum.
Spend some time contemplating. Learn a skill or two. Your family will thank you. Because you worked hard. Not because you fed them by cheating others.

PS: There is no life after death, you reap what you sow.

Let's just wait the Week 1 to finish. And if all bounty participant get paid,then thank you.

And the bounty manager can proved to everyone that he/she is running the bounty with clear intentions.

Atleast at this rate,,, he might take his chance to provide all proofs that the accusations is just an accusation. And help himself to remove the redtag given to him

In cases like these you have 2 options. Be quiet and follow the herd.
Or raise hell!

If you're okay with wasting away 1 week of your life "promoting" for someone with no pay, then so be it. Thats your choice.

I for one won't let that happen and I will do whatever I can to raise awareness against such practices.

Imagine this scenario:
You are in a campaign that pays you $50
Then you see this one that pays you $200
And you join here and then after a week of drama you find out that the $200 were never there to begin with.

That has been the case with untrusted campaign managers running a campaign with no escrow - almost always.

If you are happy with that status quo, then that's on you. You won't get to say later on that the warning signs weren't loud and clear.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
lollegend

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

See you in purgatory

Your family would suffer anyway if your entire livelihood is depended on cheating Signature campaigns and farming this forum.
Spend some time contemplating. Learn a skill or two. Your family will thank you. Because you worked hard. Not because you fed them by cheating others.

PS: There is no life after death, you reap what you sow.

In cases like these you have 2 options. Be quiet and follow the herd.
Or raise hell!

If you're okay with wasting away 1 week of your life "promoting" for someone with no pay, then so be it. Thats your choice.

I for one won't let that happen and I will do whatever I can to raise awareness against such practices.

Imagine this scenario:
You are in a campaign that pays you $50
Then you see this one that pays you $200
And you join here and then after a week of drama you find out that the $200 were never there to begin with.

That has been the case with untrusted campaign managers running a campaign with no escrow - almost always.

If you are happy with that status quo, then that's on you. You won't get to say later on that the warning signs weren't loud and clear.
Enough of bullying by you, Legendster! I was getting tired of reading your bullshit. Someone had to speak for these guys who are being bullied by an a**hole like you who himself has a history of using other people's work and claiming them to be his in order to get business.
Not just that, I also know how many shady activities you are involved in and the number of Alts that you are running on this forum.

People who have houses made out of glass do not throw stones on other people.
You are so butt-hurt that you were rejected by a new admin, and couldn't take that. Taking out all your frustration by plotting allegations without giving any concrete evidence. And the funny part, you wanted to be an escrow. Lol. Someone like you who is a known cheater with scam accusations against himself would want to be an admin.
Stop bullying people and GTFO.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

Not just that, I also know how many shady activities you are involved in and the number of Alts that you are running on this forum.

I dare you! Nay! I CHALLENGE you. Find the shady business that I have been running here. Prove it. And while you are at it please tell me the number of alts I have because it'd be nice to know cuz I myself wasn't aware I had any.

You see newbie alts like you come and go. LEGENDSTER is not an alt of anyone it is I, me and myself alone and I DO NOT have any alts. Its been that way since 2013 on this forum and it'll stay that way long before the likes of you will be gone from here.

Don't try to blame your faults on me. We can ALL see through the bullshit you people are up to here. Get lost moron!

with scam accusations against himself would want to be an admin

Prove it or quit barking.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
lollegend

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

I dare you! Nay! I CHALLENGE you. Find the shady business that I have been running here. Prove it. And while you are at it please tell me the number of alts I have because it'd be nice to know cuz I myself wasn't aware I had any.

You see newbie alts like you come and go. LEGENDSTER is not an alt of anyone it is I, me and myself alone and I DO NOT have any alts. Its been that way since 2013 on this forum and it'll stay that way long before the likes of you will be gone from here.

Don't try to blame your faults on me. We can ALL see through the bullshit you people are up to here. Get lost moron!

with scam accusations against himself would want to be an admin

Prove it or quit barking.
LOL, just open your trust and see for yourself. Those negative ratings turned into neutral ratings aren't there for nothing.
How do you even manage to have the courage to raise allegations against other users when you have Cheater written all over your monkey face.
lollegend

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

Do you really want me to point out your Alts being used in Chipmixer right now?
You think you're so smart that people don't know what you're doing? Stop misusing the forum and your fake green trust which should be painted all RED.
Cheater accusing others of cheating. Irony at its best.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Well if this signature campaign is fake and scam I don't know if people don't give him a redtrust. However if this campaign become successful and real it is more good because I think all of those accusations with you will vanish. So it is better for now to wait and finish the First and second week to prove that this campaign is not a scam and not fraudulent activity.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
kren27

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Well if this signature campaign is fake and scam I don't know if people don't give him a redtrust. However if this campaign become successful and real it is more good because I think all of those accusations with you will vanish. So it is better for now to wait and finish the First and second week to prove that this campaign is not a scam and not fraudulent activity.

I doubt this project will get a second week though, because of bashing here and there from what I heard from one of the post of the moderator of the site. Also even though the admin "will probably pay" everyone in the bounty campaign, I'm sure people would still bash him for other things, ehem elitists. And most of those people even closed their mind and just decided that the project was a scam without even doing a research on their own. I just don't want to drop name/names of those people.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 03:02:44 PM by legendster

LOL, just open your trust and see for yourself. Those negative ratings turned into neutral ratings aren't there for nothing.
How do you even manage to have the courage to raise allegations against other users when you have Cheater written all over your monkey face.

Ratings do no turn to neutral magically. They were turned neutral because despite the mistakes to which I have admitted to over 2 - 3 years ago, I never ripped people off their money. Always offered full money back guarantee. No one back then could find a wrongdoing on my part and despite having a red trust for years I stood up for this community year after year. I didn't run away and started cheating people like you lot are doing. Now don't be that kind of a moron who in order to hide his own wrongdoings is trying to find the fault in someone else's character. But still, if that gets you off then by all means do it.

My reputation isn't built in one day. Its built on truthfulness and years and years of sticking out for people when I really didn't have to.

Do you really want me to point out your Alts being used in Chipmixer right now?
You think you're so smart that people don't know what you're doing? Stop misusing the forum and your fake green trust which should be painted all RED.
Cheater accusing others of cheating. Irony at its best.

Yeah? Why should my trust be painted all red? Because I try to stick up for people and help them from scammy campaigns like these?

And please, I really want you to expose all the alts I have

That's the confidence that I get to have because I KNOW what I haven't done can never be proved. But look at you lot, creating alts after alts just to divert attention from the topic. You can try kid. But you won't find an inch worth of dirt on me.

I doubt this project will get a second week though, because of bashing here and there from what I heard from one of the post of the moderator of the site. Also even though the admin "will probably pay" everyone in the bounty campaign, I'm sure people would still bash him for other things, ehem elitists. And most of those people even closed their mind and just decided that the project was a scam without even doing a research on their own. I just don't want to drop name/names of those people.

I am sure your friends from ICOforums told you that didn't they?

...madami kasi sa akin nagpm na hero members before nung may tanong ako about dun ...

Translated bit : ..I have a lot of friends before i got a question about ...

Well they better pay. At this point if they run without paying the people they "hired" they risk ruining the reputation of their new forum beyond any repair. And his red trust is because of his own alts that he enroleld into this campaign. Not rleated to the trustworthiness of the campaign itself.
Why else would the owner remain in shadow?

http://i65.tinypic.com/4dlc9.jpg

Also, this guy seems to be something like a pathological liar - he told me his Senior member account got hacked in a previous conversation that you guys can see here: http://i65.tinypic.com/154varn.jpg Post link
And how does he know its the owner's wallet if he never even spoke to him? He's just a volunteer.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
iamsediii (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

Code:
Address: 0xccef9a7517feb4ed97491609e20950a26af7b9ed

Message Signature Hash: 0xff34d1d449287791dbb5f524e1408c5879a5cf1ff3bc43a55e111f78747ffaba6fc0f4babe68e02c227f875cdbb7f64be04fb105e0e99aea74089e951511abc01b

Message: Hi! This is the owner of ICOForums.net who escrowed this wallet, I assigned to become Bounty Manager of the Signature Campaign to iamsediii.

Verified Here.

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

Code:
Address: 0xccef9a7517feb4ed97491609e20950a26af7b9ed

Message Signature Hash: 0xff34d1d449287791dbb5f524e1408c5879a5cf1ff3bc43a55e111f78747ffaba6fc0f4babe68e02c227f875cdbb7f64be04fb105e0e99aea74089e951511abc01b

Message: Hi! This is the owner of ICOForums.net who escrowed this wallet, I assigned to become Bounty Manager of the Signature Campaign to iamsediii.

Verified Here.

I concede. This proves definitively that this wallet belongs to the ICOforums owner (no matter who he is) and that he has picked this guy to be the campaign manager.
It wasn't that hard now was it?

Now all that remains is for iamsediii to prove those accounts do not belong to him. Which is the reason why Lauda and Pharma tagged him primarily.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: