Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

The current situation of the crypto is not going to be very good. Along with BTC, some of stable altercoin are dump !
What is this?

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

The current market is not good for crypto.  you should invest Bitcoin and hold it and not sell. I think, BTC market will rise up again. you can using this situation, and you can buy more Bitcoin and hold it.  this year not good for Cripto. the price is going down and down. so you should wait until the market rise up.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

The current market is not good for crypto.  you should invest Bitcoin and hold it and not sell. I think, BTC market will rise up again. you can using this situation, and you can buy more Bitcoin and hold it.  this year not good for Cripto. the price is going down and down. so you should wait until the market rise up.

The current market is not good for crypto
you mean it is not good to buy a crypto ? well you are quite wrong . actually this is the best time to buy a crypto because their prices are still pretty cheap and that means you can afford more of them and after that , you can just hodl them until the market starts to recover again . that is the best time to sell your coins .

you should invest Bitcoin and hold it and not sell
not selling it forever ? lol . of course you need to sell it for some time or if you already think that you earn enough profit because holding alone and not selling it , is a stupid idea .

i think, BTC market will rise up again
of course it can always rise up , just give him some time to grow .

the price is going down and down. so you should wait until the market rise up.
yes , that is the best way to overcome this dillema .
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

The Crypto market is very bad, when all the trading floors are filled with a red color. Market fever has dragged on many currencies such as the BTC; ETH; RXP; .. decrease near its threshold level. Many investors are very worried about this issue. The tendency to sell BTC, .. to compensate for the loss is very large. If not very firmly many investors will have to blank at this point. However, this will also be an opportunity for many new investors to buy BTC at the best price at this time.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
for ordinary people who don't know crypto well, they must be afraid of losing even more, because they panic and sell some of what they have because they panic and listen to the confusing news about Crypto, this therapy is used as an opportunity for big investors who know well with crypto.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

Currently, cryptocurrency is not in a good shape but I agree that we need to hold on to our coins and not lose them because bitcoin will rise up once again. Even if it fluctuates a lot, I do not think this is the start of bitcoin's downfall.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

One word, unstable. For the word unstable it can create different meanings and interpretation. I believe that because of the market's unstability, we should help the market go up by not dumping or bitcoins. That's the main cause of the fall, because of the massive dump.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

Currently, cryptocurrency is not in a good shape but I agree that we need to hold on to our coins and not lose them because bitcoin will rise up once again. Even if it fluctuates a lot, I do not think this is the start of bitcoin's downfall.
Yes.Even if the market continues to drop its price,it never really crossed my mind that this might be the end.Instead,make this chance worth it by buying more coins and hold them patiently until the market turns green again.I know this will happen definitely but it will take  time.Don't lose hope and keep your faith alive.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
There is two explanations of the market situation right now, the first one is that we're experiencing a last deep before a great fly up, and the second option is that we're going right through the hell to the end.
Neurzway

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

just buy it
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

Well, im also of the opinion that people should hold their investments and not just panic-sell when they see the price of Bitcoin go down. That is just the way the cryptocurrency ecosystem is and will not change. We should hope that the price goes up, and in that time, when you sell, you will make profits. in all, selling your cryptocurrency investments at any time is a matter of choice and I cant influence your choices
Nicoleaustin86

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:34:17 AM

People invested their money, understandably why they worry. I think this is the normal phenomenon.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

I made a similar thread about this topic and what mostly advised is to purchase and HODL more coins/tokens. They see this time as the best time to buy and they are also predicting that the price will reach new heights very soon. Hope they are right as I believe in them. Im a bit worried at first but since there will be a lot who will do the same as me, then Im no longer worried.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

hello guy!
Your opinion is right, before I start investing with crypto currencies we have to be sure and believe because the risk we will get is very large, one of them is the price and value cannot be determined with certainty

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

The pre-coding market is volatile, but with increasing acceptance not only from corporations and banking organizations but also from consumers, this volatile market will soon be stabilized. Make an investment today and profit will come to you Grin
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

crypto prices are now very unstable, making panic for small investors, but actually this is the right time to increase investment, the falling prices make us able to buy more crypto, so there is no need to panic to face prices like this .
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

crypto in the present moment at a growing move and now the market is down due to over supply in the market but may be the bitcoin listed in the stock exchange then the value will be more than double.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

hello guy!
don't sell, if not then you will benefit the pope, this is a trap they did.
and don't worry if bitcoin will fall, everything will return to normal.
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

Current crypto market has a slight recovery and it shows that bear market has temporary ended. I think this might be a good start for the crypto market in gaining it's momentum to a much further increase in the coming weeks. Investors are now at least slightly comfortable with the current adjustment and hoping for a continuous growth.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

As of today, the market is still down and at a bad state. Bitcoin price is still playing at the price of $6200-$6500 while ethereum really have a big downfall which is now at $283. I really hope that it will recover soon and start rising again before the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: