Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:06:43 AM

the current market situation is not good, prices continue to decline but for those who have this money is the right time to buy it, and hold it until the price goes up much higher, but for those who don't have money to buy it stop to sell, because that will make prices go down hopefully before the end of 2018 prices will return to normal or rise higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:11:00 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

There are always people who have a lot of money that can make the price moves that fast whenever they want. Any market nowadays have those types of people. You have to be used to it.
The point here is that you can still do fine if you hold your invesments for a long term. You will still have profits.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

the current market situation is not good, prices continue to decline but for those who have this money is the right time to buy it, and hold it until the price goes up much higher, but for those who don't have money to buy it stop to sell, because that will make prices go down hopefully before the end of 2018 prices will return to normal or rise higher.
Everyone's hopes where at the end of summer now the end of 2018. of course only time will tell but December 2018 HAS to be a GOOD month
Gorgy

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

Bad market situation? This sell offs are every investor dream Smiley
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

This topic is the suit scenario for the person that says crypto or bitcoin is not an If it is not why are people getting scare of the current market situation? Any way the present moment is not favourable for crypto trader at but favours the holders..
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

I am not worry about cryptocurrency market future. I am believe cryptocurrency market will growing bigger than before because crypto still need time. Many big news coming in the future that can bring bitcoin price increasing like regulation from government and ETF approval from market regulator

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

hello guy!
That's exactly what I repeat to everyone. If you want to sell so early remember why did you invest in the first place. We will laugh about the current situation in a year from now.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

How can we except good in crypto where global market going under tough situation. Peoplw in panic, no new investor comming , ETF postponded and many more effecting crypto currency. Still we hope for the best.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

The crypto sphere is always going through circles.
The potential and possibilities in this technology, comes with it's fair share of risks.
Currently there's a lot of skepticism and uncertainty in the market, mostly due to the delay in the bitcoin ETF decision.
A possitive or negative announcement would have a telling effect on the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
rosyantony

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

The volatility of the cryptocurrency markets is mind-blowing, and a trader must understand the opportunities when prices are at the highest and at the lowest. I learned to conquer my anxiety and hold on to my coins during downturn trends just to see their prices rise much more than before.
ShannonBake88 (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

I made a similar thread about this topic and what mostly advised is to purchase and HODL more coins/tokens. They see this time as the best time to buy and they are also predicting that the price will reach new heights very soon. Hope they are right as I believe in them. Im a bit worried at first but since there will be a lot who will do the same as me, then Im no longer worried.

Yes, but if we keep the top currency, we should rest assured about that, I think the good market will come back soon.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

I think seeing the Krypto situation is now too cheap, for us, we are not worried about this situation, so we also have many opportunities to get cheap prices, so we also have many benefits in the future with high selling prices.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

As of now we all know that bitcoin is not in a good path at the moment and we know how unstable its value or price in the market thats why some people losing some faith and trust in some crypto and starting to take some measure on how they will survive this crisis about the prices of crypto at this current shape but we know also even not tomorrow or next week some crypto will also make a great things that will be a very valuable and profitable to the investor and that will bring back the crypto currencies in to the success and good future and that is also the reason why a lot of people is still holdin and keeping or hoarding their different coins so in the future they will gain a lot of profit from it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

Many are seeing this fall as the bad state but those who are old investors of crypto enjoying it because they have an opportunity to buy more coins and keep it for long term and wait for the profitable price in the market. What we have to do is find better coin where we have to diversify our investment for more possibilities to gain good income.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

I am sure the cryptocurrency market will grow bigger than before because crypto still takes time. A lot of big news comes in the future that can bring up bitcoin prices like government regulations and ETF approval from market regulators. I'm not worried about the future of the cryptocurrency market.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

Yes. Everything is manipulated in crypto. They will just wait until you lose all your hopes so that they can buy cheap.
Then when the hype gets back, people start FOMOing; they will sell and dump their coins on you.
So my suggestion: Whatever you hold, be patient with it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

Crypto as of the moment plays a big role in a country's economy.They use it in different financial institution for faster and reliable transactions.People should know about crypto and their life will never be the same again.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

At present, the condition of the crypto is fragile, so sending in this will not be right. Holding it right now is correct.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Current market trend of Cryptocurrency trading isn't looking too good at all. Prices of asset crashes so so bad that it's enough to push away any good investors. Is this the handiwork of whales or the fear of what might be the result of SEC and ETF discussion? I can't really place a hand on it but I look forward to a better market situation in no distant time.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

hello guy!

Peoples that worried about future of crypto usually will leaving crypto eventually. If we already know the market is volatile, then we should not afraid and worried about it. Just think there are some whales manipulates the market and know that they want to buying coins as cheap as possible.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: