Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Everything can change at any hour!One God knows! A few people in the world know really when it starts to grow and when it goes down.The rest is just guesswork.
We can estimate but you are right its mainly guessing. I don't think it can change drastically in an hour, in a day yes, but in an hour its unlikely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

At the present time, we can say, Cryptos are the most powerful of the year 2018. They really thrive, typically low-value coin, they have become completely green.
SofiaClarke743

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

The market for cryptocurrency in the market is currently at equilibrium. People focus more on Bitcoin than Altcoin. That shows the difference in the cryptocurrency value.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

Crypto as of now is still starting, like what happened on the internet before, it was really big impact. Like internet before when it was starting, it's still low. Let's acknowledge it as like of crypto now, because we all know that crypto is still starting, we are the pioneers of the cryptocurrency.
DeMoloR

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Naturally, people start to worry when their assets fall, and this is normal for beginners. Not even for beginners, players who sit on the market for several years, these fluctuations in the rate of the crypto currency make people think about the correctness of their actions. Investing in crypto currency is a meaningful risk, since you can lose everything you have. And what the big players are doing now with the market, bribes the media leaves much to be desired.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

I think it is better chance to interest in crypto showcase since advertise cost are tumbling down. on the off chance that you purchase low cost and deal high value you get some benefit effectively. that is the reason you truly dont need to stress and expanding your contribute here. you simply hold your money for so long you can on the grounds that it can develop your drift sometime in the future
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
most people are very panic when they hear bad bitcoin news, and selling with this cheap price causes the price of bitcoin to go down and greedy people use it, for that we are here as the coin holder must patient
Silje PChristensen

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

This time it is very sensitive, it is difficult to know whether Bitcoin will increase or decrease. But I think there will be a BTC down to $ 4,000 this time I will buy it.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

Crypto is here to stay but there will be a lot of scams coming and going and a lot of failed projects. So we really need to make sure we all invest in better projects. I don't invest much in new ICOS unless I see they are really good ones and I only day trade very established coins or tokens that if I had to hold, I would also hold for the longer term as well. I think there is a future for crypto due to the technology that is driving it, the blockchain that is, but we need to see this industry cleaned up before we get mass adoption. You will not see any mass adoption in an unregulated market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

Now the crypt shows itself very well and now more than half are interested in it, by mining, trading and the same bounty of the company
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

hello guy!

These is understandable when people worry. They invest in crypto and it includes the money they put into it, of course worry comes when they see the loss they acquire in the recent trend. But instead of making them look awful, let's just encourage them to stay positive and be patient to wait for another market rise.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

currently crypto prices are still low and will continue to change so that perhaps by holding the crypto that you have will be the best choice right now, no need to panic, keep calm because crypto will slowly start rising

kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

hello guy!
Every person has a different opinion and perspective and i think the current crypto market is very good. Firstly, cheap if we buy Bitcoin will be very potential. Second, the market is gradually recovering when Bitcoin is at $ 7,000. It will be great for anyone to see it thoroughly.
Alamin9884

Activity: 1456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Crypto in the present moment in a bad market, again & again the price goes Down.
Hopefully, in the near future, the market will increase strongly again.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

crypto currency in the current moment is volatile very much manipulated by whales it's so hard to predict the bitcoin the resistance level at 7200$ need to break it first before rise up another leg but it's almost failed by many times and last 2-3 weeks  it does not happen yet , hopefully once accumulation phase is done hope bitcoin will rise up . crypto market is down little bit fud or news also . alt coins is down as always if bitcoin down . we need patience in crypto world.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

I think as of now, we are still fine. August is when Bitcoin pump for a little bit and dump again. September is when the start of Bull run and December is the peak. Cryptocurrency is predictable at this point. We just have to be patient and see ourselves through this bad market.
Randian Hero

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

At this moment the market is awful as compared with the beginning of this year! We are just hoping to see big changes at the end of this year.
it will never be stable though
aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

In the last few months, prices cannot be tolerated on the Exchange such price movements are not friendly. From the beginning of the year until now the Price Index is very weak.
There are many factors, rational and irrational. In addition to fundamental factors, a country's global and national economic conditions, various government issues and regulations, also greatly influence the invertor's perceptions and beliefs about the market and the volatile price stability. If price manipulation aims to influence the other party to sell, it will hurt investors, because they will panic selling ..
It's true if we should hold back and of course watching price movements is better than having a loss ...
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

I totally agree with you! We must be strong and not succumb to FUD from whales.

FionaRice124

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

At the present time, the value of the whole crypto market is turning green. This is the right time for investors to invest in them. If you can look at your opportunities and invest in them, you will probably get a lot of money back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: