Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5276 times)
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

I always wanted to do something significant to improve the ecology on the planet. I think I will join the investor in the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

The main difference of the company is the processing of garbage into electricity, which is used for the crypto-currency mining, which contributes to the development of world crypto-economy and decentralization systems.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

The idea of mining cryptocurrency with lifetime free electricity on the basis of a waste-free waste recycling plant is very relevant and necessary in our time! Greentoken guarantees 100% recycling, I wonder how safe it is for the environment?

In the white paper of the project, it is written that they can process even waste from batteries and accumulators, while eliminating emissions from the co-ing of heavy metals into the environment.

Stuart little

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

The main difference of the company is the processing of garbage into electricity, which is used for the crypto-currency mining, which contributes to the development of world crypto-economy and decentralization systems.

The created "green production" is unique in terms of the application of a promising technology for the use of waste and the resulting product - electricity and its further processing into crypto-currencies by mining
super stas

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

The created "green production" is unique in terms of the application of a promising technology for the use of waste and the resulting product - electricity and its further processing into crypto-currencies by mining
This is an inevitable evolutionary financial and ecological phenomenon. The project looks very confident among the competitors
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

We are watching the development of a new instrument and decentralized financing of industrial production from waste processing to electricity used for the production of crypto-currencies, which contributes to the development of crypto-economics.
GyramCripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
Merited by foserfox (1)

I am Looking forward to the start of presale, i would like to know in which cryptocurrency will you accept payments?
About this there is information on the project website, as well as in white paper. Will be taken the most popular cryptocurrency: BTC, LTC, DASH, BCASH, ETH.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

A very promising project, I think many will appreciate it
The team gathered very competent and I think that everything will turn out, in the project everything is thought out to trifles.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

I heard that previously there was a large queue of orders for the production of asics for mining at Chinese enterprises. Customers had to wait for several months before they received their goods. How are things now with this?
JuleGulie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Despite the diversification. It seems to me that with the current drop in the market, mining will not bring much profit, even with free electricity.
Perhaps you are right and the extra-large profit mining cryptocurrency will not bring, but still a small profit will be enough. After all, no one knows, the market can start to grow any day, it can happen even tomorrow.
DomenicEth

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

So what's the problem? Take loans and build similar factories at least in your country. Only I think that here without the help of the authorities you will not manage.
Do you have any idea how much it will cost such a waste recycling enterprise? I wonder which Bank will give you such a large loan?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

So what's the problem? Take loans and build similar factories at least in your country. Only I think that here without the help of the authorities you will not manage.
Do you have any idea how much it will cost such a waste recycling enterprise? I wonder which Bank will give you such a large loan?

You don't understand the most important thing. The administration of this project ALREADY has this plant that produces electricity, it does not need to be built.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

The plants are built primarily for profit. If the owner is unprofitable to recycle garbage he will stop the work of the enterprise.
The task of the state to make the work of such plants profitable.

Even if you have large sums of money, if you start spending them only on charity - they will end quickly. I believe that it is better to build enterprises that bring profit and help people and nature than do the opposite.

On economics courses at the university, we were taught that the goal of any commercial enterprise is to make a profit. Of course, if this is related to helping the environment - this is a plus. But I would not say that the purpose of such enterprises is disposal of garbage.

It's hard to argue with you. Let's dwell on the fact that getting profit and helping nature get rid of garbage is better than making a profit and polluting nature.

Yes, I will agree with you. Enterprises that receive profit and help people have much more advantages. And making investments in such campaigns is much more pleasant.

UIXID

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

You see. I am glad that we have clarified this issue. In addition, I came up with the idea that the Kazakh authorities are interested in building garbage processing plants and will therefore make any concessions for the campaigns of those engaged in this type of business.

In my country, the authorities release garbage processing factories from paying taxes, and they also help get soft loans for construction. I think in Kazakhstan they do the same.

Quite possible. The authorities of any country will try to create profitable working conditions for commercial companies wishing to recycle garbage.

Unfortunately, even taking into account tax and other benefits, recycling garbage does not bring enough profit due to the lack of separate collection of garbage among the population of the country.
It is necessary to encourage people to collect garbage separately.

I personally do not do separate collection of garbage. For what I need it. Tariffs for the removal of garbage are huge and there are no discounts for those who are engaged in sorting. Therefore, you correctly say, the state should interest people to do this.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

I understand correctly that in fact there is still no factory and it will be built?
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

I personally do not do separate collection of garbage. For what I need it. Tariffs for the removal of garbage are huge and there are no discounts for those who are engaged in sorting. Therefore, you correctly say, the state should interest people to do this.
In my city just starting to enter the sorting of garbage. People are not used to doing this and do not want to sort it.
The state should motivate people to sort the garbage, at least at the stageof launch.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

In general, it is pleased that this project has a thoughtful economic of the token. Investors will be interested in the future in such projects and such projects will be profitable.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

Today I read information that in Sweden they have learned to recycle garbage so much that they lack it (they heat up the houses by the heat from burning), this is an example of what one should strive for when processing garbage.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

I liked your idea. I understand that you want mining various coins on an industrial scale. Do they use graphic cards for such mining?

Many coins have a restriction on mining by asics. Therefore, it is best to use graphic cards. I certainly do not know how to do it on a large scale and which is more profitable.

Thanks, now I will know much more about mining. I once watched a film about Chinese industrial mining farms, so only asics were installed there.

Installation of graphics cards in addition to asics will expand the range of coins for mining. This will make it possible to extract the maximum profit per unit of time.

Despite the diversification. It seems to me that with the current drop in the market, mining will not bring much profit, even with free electricity.

Look. All current coin transactions are handled by the miners. If this were not profitable, then all the mining capacities would be turned off. And if someone is engaged in mining, it means that it is profitable.
Earlier, equipment for mining paid off for less than a year, now this time has increased.
Mining will be profitable as long as the profit from it is more than 0. And such projects that can provide free or very cheap electricity immediately put their investors in a more profitable position in relation to other miners.
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

The generated electricity will be used to produce crypto-currency at its own mining capacity at the plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: