Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

The cheapest way to recycle garbage is to dig it into the ground or store it in landfills. But this is a very bad way for our nature.
I believe that states can find different ways to encourage various campaigns to sort and recycle garbage.

The best way to get rid of garbage is to legislate on the obligation of manufacturers to use eco-friendly packaging.
Among people, to destroy the cult of unrestrained consumption of resources.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

The cheapest way to recycle garbage is to dig it into the ground or store it in landfills. But this is a very bad way for our nature.
I believe that states can find different ways to encourage various campaigns to sort and recycle garbage.

The best way to get rid of garbage is to legislate on the obligation of manufacturers to use eco-friendly packaging.
Among people, to destroy the cult of unrestrained consumption of resources.
It will be difficult to do such things for the countries like India, China etc.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

Greentoken pursues a very good purpose both for nature and for mankind! Impressive what technology uses Greentoken! Have you already found investors for mining companies?
If you delve into this issue in detail, it will soon begin the process of ICO, if I understand correctly, the project administration is looking for investors of all categories, both private and different firms.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I always wondered how waste processing plants are arranged. And now maybe there will be a chance and take part in its construction.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
d3precat152

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Look. All current coin transactions are handled by the miners. If this were not profitable, then all the mining capacities would be turned off. And if someone is engaged in mining, it means that it is profitable.
Earlier, equipment for mining paid off for less than a year, now this time has increased.
By using cheaper electricity than competitors, Grintokens places its investor-miners in a more favorable position.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

I always wondered how waste processing plants are arranged. And now maybe there will be a chance and take part in its construction.
The plant has long been built and successfully operates. Read carefully the white paper of the project, you have mixed up the topic.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Look. All current coin transactions are handled by the miners. If this were not profitable, then all the mining capacities would be turned off. And if someone is engaged in mining, it means that it is profitable.
Earlier, equipment for mining paid off for less than a year, now this time has increased.

Anyway, I can not say that investing money in mining is very effective. The only plus that can be is to work for the future and when the market starts to grow you will get much more profit.

Do you still hope that the market will start to grow?
I think the current situation will last for a long time. Although if you now purchase the mining equipment, when the prices for it fell, you can get a profit in the future.
If you look at the annual cycles, you will see  that now it is quite a logical decline. And in theory, growth should begin by the beginning of September.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

I noticed that the bounty company is still not running. Tell me if there is any news on this matter? It is clear that the project is worthwhile, I would like to be among the first.
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

I personally do not do separate collection of garbage. For what I need it. Tariffs for the removal of garbage are huge and there are no discounts for those who are engaged in sorting. Therefore, you correctly say, the state should interest people to do this.
In my city just starting to enter the sorting of garbage. People are not used to doing this and do not want to sort it.

If the authorities do not come up with measures to stimulate separate collection of garbage, then this will continue.

We have in some shops began to appear machines for collecting plastic bottles, for the delivery of bottles people are paid money. And in the store drinks in these bottles have an added value. I think this is a good example of a way out of the situation with the accumulation of garbage.

Paying people money for the given secondary raw materials is a very good method of stimulating sorting and garbage collection.

This is the only way to achieve sorting of garbage. To encourage environmental protection is stupid. People are accustomed only to consuming resources. Therefore, it is necessary to develop stimulation measures.

You can still punish people with a fine for not sorting rubbish. Or put a very large price for garbage collection by utilities.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

I noticed that the bounty company is still not running. Tell me if there is any news on this matter? It is clear that the project is worthwhile, I would like to be among the first.

It seems to me that the bounty program will be launched closer to the beginning of ICO, within the remaining 24 days. Follow the news of the project.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

I learned that all token holders will receive 70% of the income of this project, tell me how long I will receive these 70%? 2 years - 3 years?
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

You're right. The credit history is necessary both to the ordinary person and to the legal person. Without it, you can not get credit for your development.

And how then do start-up entrepreneurs start a business?
They usually have very little money of their own and a good idea for business.
I think if the idea is promising and feasible, you can find money on it.

nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

I learned that all token holders will receive 70% of the income of this project, tell me how long I will receive these 70%? 2 years - 3 years?

The white paper says that you will make a profit for life or until the project is closed. Mining cryptocurrency will be profitable for a very long time.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

I personally do not do separate collection of garbage. For what I need it. Tariffs for the removal of garbage are huge and there are no discounts for those who are engaged in sorting. Therefore, you correctly say, the state should interest people to do this.
In my city just starting to enter the sorting of garbage. People are not used to doing this and do not want to sort it.

If the authorities do not come up with measures to stimulate separate collection of garbage, then this will continue.

We have in some shops began to appear machines for collecting plastic bottles, for the delivery of bottles people are paid money. And in the store drinks in these bottles have an added value. I think this is a good example of a way out of the situation with the accumulation of garbage.

Paying people money for the given secondary raw materials is a very good method of stimulating sorting and garbage collection.

This is the only way to achieve sorting of garbage. To encourage environmental protection is stupid. People are accustomed only to consuming resources. Therefore, it is necessary to develop stimulation measures.

You can still punish people with a fine for not sorting rubbish. Or put a very large price for garbage collection by utilities.
And the first and second way will not work. People will be indignant that tariffs are rising.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

The white paper says that you will make a profit for life or until the project is closed. Mining cryptocurrency will be profitable for a very long time.

Mining cryptocurrency profitable today, but what will be the situation in 5 months or 1 year, is not known! Consider all risks before investing your funds.
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

Most likely the investor will receive dividends all the time while they hold coins.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

You see. I am glad that we have clarified this issue. In addition, I came up with the idea that the Kazakh authorities are interested in building garbage processing plants and will therefore make any concessions for the campaigns of those engaged in this type of business.

In my country, the authorities release garbage processing factories from paying taxes, and they also help get soft loans for construction. I think in Kazakhstan they do the same.

Quite possible. The authorities of any country will try to create profitable working conditions for commercial companies wishing to recycle garbage.

Unfortunately, even taking into account tax and other benefits, recycling garbage does not bring enough profit due to the lack of separate collection of garbage among the population of the country.
It is necessary to encourage people to collect garbage separately.

In my city there are special urns for plastic bottles. So decided the city government. And in the neighboring cities there are no such urns, all the garbage goes together.
MorenoBry

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Most likely the investor will receive dividends all the time while they hold coins.
Investors will receive dividends as long as the GREENTOKEN project exists and operates. This is accurate information.

MertinLyter

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Investors will receive dividends as long as the GREENTOKEN project exists and operates. This is accurate information.

Now the most important thing is to wait until the project GREENTOKEN managers start mining the farm and begin to earn income.

d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

Yes, I will agree with you. Enterprises that receive profit and help people have much more advantages. And making investments in such campaigns is much more pleasant.

And what do you say about the company whose revenues exist only thanks to tax and other benefits from the state?

I understood what you are implying. You can create such conditions for garbage collection that people themselves will be interested in sorting it, which will reduce the costs of waste processing plants.
The organization of the same landfills for storage of garbage I think is not cheaper than building a plant.

If this project will works as planned, then everything will be better. The plant will receive a profit for the disposal of garbage, the miners will receive cheap electricity, the cities will become cleaner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: