Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5272 times)
BatistaCru

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

Answer me one question, what does Mercedes have to do or interest in cryptocurrency mining? Why are they in this business?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

The cheapest way to recycle garbage is to dig it into the ground or store it in landfills. But this is a very bad way for our nature.
I believe that states can find different ways to encourage various campaigns to sort and recycle garbage.

The best way to get rid of garbage is to legislate on the obligation of manufacturers to use eco-friendly packaging.
Among people, to destroy the cult of unrestrained consumption of resources.

You have a reasonable idea! To teach people to consume less resources will help get rid of not only garbage. That's only to make it very difficult.

For example, I teach my children to use as little plastic utensils as possible. When we go to rest on the lake, we must remove the garbage behind us.
If all people did that, it would be very good.

Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

Greentoken pursues a very good purpose both for nature and for mankind! Impressive what technology uses Greentoken! Have you already found investors for mining companies?

The project development team has just entered the crypto-currency market in order to attract investors for the organization of mining farms. I hope they succeed.
This market is very popular. Now is at the stage of development. So it will be safe to enter in it now.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

I learned that all token holders will receive 70% of the income of this project, tell me how long I will receive these 70%? 2 years - 3 years?

It will be faster. The project will be successful and the price of the token will grow fast enough.
UIXID

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 10:50:10 PM by UIXID

You can still punish people with a fine for not sorting rubbish. Or put a very large price for garbage collection by utilities.

In this situation, while society does not want to reduce the level of consumption of resources - this is the best way out. I would have liked if the government had obliged people to sort the garbage and for that it introduced incentives for bona fide citizens and fines for those who do not sort the garbage.

To sort the garbage it is necessary to invest a lot of money into the infrastructure. Buy special containers for several major categories of garbage, equip special machines, etc.
This is a very expensive measure.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

I learned that all token holders will receive 70% of the income of this project, tell me how long I will receive these 70%? 2 years - 3 years?

It will be faster. The project will be successful and the price of the token will grow fast enough.

If you expect to profit within a couple of months, then this project is not for you. Here is a place for reliable investors for a long time. The profit will be very high.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

Look. All current coin transactions are handled by the miners. If this were not profitable, then all the mining capacities would be turned off. And if someone is engaged in mining, it means that it is profitable.
Earlier, equipment for mining paid off for less than a year, now this time has increased.

Anyway, I can not say that investing money in mining is very effective. The only plus that can be is to work for the future and when the market starts to grow you will get much more profit.

Do you still hope that the market will start to grow?
I think the current situation will last for a long time. Although if you now purchase the mining equipment, when the prices for it fell, you can get a profit in the future.
The market will grow. These are the laws of economics. The main thing is that demand exceeds supply
donietran2709

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Wow back a small project in the energy sector. I read your white paper, the project is pretty cool, the team works well. good luck
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

Yes. I do not doubt now. Mining farms should be made at a professional level and will bring a good income.

That's just how I understand the plant is not yet built. How long will it take to put the plant into operation and the mining farms?

You probably inattentively read the White Paper project. It says that the delivery time of equipment is 6-8 months. Complete installation of the plant - 12 months.
So in a year everything will start working.

Thank you. Indeed, I missed this moment. For 12 months only a processing plant will be built, or will the construction of mining farms be included in this period?
If there are finances, to buy equipment and transfer in to our place does not take a very long time. Farms are mounted quickly, and the ASICs simply need to be plugged into the network and connected to the pool
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Wow back a small project in the energy sector. I read your white paper, the project is pretty cool, the team works well. good luck
Thanks for your feedback and support! Nice to read such words
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Look. All current coin transactions are handled by the miners. If this were not profitable, then all the mining capacities would be turned off. And if someone is engaged in mining, it means that it is profitable.
Earlier, equipment for mining paid off for less than a year, now this time has increased.

Anyway, I can not say that investing money in mining is very effective. The only plus that can be is to work for the future and when the market starts to grow you will get much more profit.

Do you still hope that the market will start to grow?
I think the current situation will last for a long time. Although if you now purchase the mining equipment, when the prices for it fell, you can get a profit in the future.

I'm just confident that the market will definitely grow. And it's not because I'm an optimist, but because those who push the market down to buy at the bottom - will necessarily start pushing it up to earn.

and

The market will grow. These are the laws of economics. The main thing is that demand exceeds supply

Your optimism can be envied)
I would be very glad if anything had happened exactly as you say. I have a lot of tokens very much fallen in price.
Everyone is waiting for the rise and it will happen. Maybe there will not be such sharp surges, but the market will find its place.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

When you have a unique technology and it is no longer available to anyone, it gives you a chance to get super profits.
The project has a great idea, they want to receive very cheap electricity from garbage and use it for mining farms.
This will give an excellent profit.
The economic component of this project is well thought out, but let's not forget that the sphere of cryptocurrency mining dictates its conditions, there can be any surprises.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

I'm interested. For Kazakhstan, the first garbage processing plant will be built or there are already others?

Kazakhstan is a modern and very rich country. It may well be that similar plants already exist in the territory of this wonderful country.

Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

If the developers are fully officially offered to place a mining farm on the territory of the existing enterprise, then everything will be within the specified law. Forward to ICO.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

If the developers are fully officially offered to place a mining farm on the territory of the existing enterprise, then everything will be within the specified law. Forward to ICO.

Yes, we have official territory for that and everything is settled by law and different documents.
Lukky88

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

Why did you choose Kazakhstan for the location of your waste processing plant?
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Will you continue to work on the project if you do not assemble the softcap?
d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

The white paper says that you will make a profit for life or until the project is closed. Mining cryptocurrency will be profitable for a very long time.

Mining cryptocurrency profitable today, but what will be the situation in 5 months or 1 year, is not known! Consider all risks before investing your funds.

There is always a risk and it must be taken into account. But mining will be popular until it brining a profit.
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

An interesting question, if softcap is not collected, all the money will be returned to the wallets of investors, and the ICO process will be transferred.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

An interesting question, if softcap is not collected, all the money will be returned to the wallets of investors, and the ICO process will be transferred.

Yes, this should be taken into account, but I do not think that this project will have problems with the collection of investments, because they already have several large private investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: