Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the best upcoming ICO  (Read 492 times)
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

Check out Allstocks. Its team is great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Before you buy tokens, you need to carefully study this company. My gaze fell on a few tokens. For Example, WIBcoin. It is a Crypto Bank that has the principle of conventional banks but only using a crypto system. The second coin that is worthy of my attention is the Tip Blockchain.

divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

In this time it is smartest to be accumulating. I truly believe in the massive returns ICOs can bring, that's why I'm looking into a few ICOs myself and if you'd like to also you can. There are several inherant risks that come with investing in ICOs though, you just need to do your own due diligence and solid research.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

Before you buy tokens, you need to carefully study this company. My gaze fell on a few tokens. For Example, WIBcoin. It is a Crypto Bank that has the principle of conventional banks but only using a crypto system. The second coin that is worthy of my attention is the Tip Blockchain.
what exactly do you pay attention to before making the final choice in favor of this or that ico company? if you look at most of the concepts and their information, there are always stories about prospects and expensive values, but the reality can be quite different.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

Thanks I will have a look at that, it is becoming harder and harder to find good projects out there today, There are only a handful I am looking at today, cant be too careful

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

Are you searching for a good ICO to invest?
Check out Spotcoin, the upcoming ICO on NEO Platform.
Spotcoin provides an all in one Platform for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Check out more details here - https://neonewstoday.com/general/spotcoin-pre-token-sale-m

I agree with you on this Spotcoin is one of the founding members, together with independent developers and entrepreneurs based in countries around the Black Sea. What is or why is black sea involved with spotcoin, this article all answer that https://medium.com/spotcoin/neo-black-sea-community-launched-ff0d479d3bad
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

Am wait ICO NEX and origo network!
this a very perspective projects!

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

this is very helpful for good investment hunters. ...
and do not miss out on Skyfchain ... if you have free time, try to see there ...
with a real program with a reliable team ...

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

MB8 Coin will be used as the ‘fuel’ for the existing Multibuy loyalty rewards network. MB8 Coin will be the first ever cryptocurrency that is released with a proven real world use and will be accepted as part or whole payment within the existing network of vendors and retailers. MB8 Coin is set to become the backbone of the rewards network that has already been white labelled by over 2100 businesses.
i can still urge you to invest your money on nagricoin ico
Johannes_Augula

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

I reckon Hostgames is one of the best upcoming ICO. It's very promising for those who are into fantasy gaming and gambling.
Bm1905

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

https://tokenstats.io/ here you can check performances of old best icos.  Monetha etc. Most of them are decreased at least %75. I wouldn't join any ico, probably i can buy them cheaper on the market.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

One ICO to look out for is MF Chain, even though they had to shift the ICO date due to market fall and all. The project already reached its soft cap in pre-sale stage and is set to transition to their own mainnet sometime in the future.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

AltairVR ICO is very good for me and my friends, it is ongoing and present a good project, check it yourself. It is very promising ICO with a finished product and a passionate team, working franchise and an ever-growing sphere of influence, expansion of cooperation and involvement of large investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: