Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS working Masternode Coin listed on Exchange (domains, official accounts)  (Read 127 times)
rwang (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

Hi everyone, I'm the dev from a Masternode Coin (NeoScrypt) that is already listed on Graviex, with a working blockchain, wallets (Linux, Windows, Mac OS), explorer and pools. I am no longer able to continue working on the coin due to family problems and I don't want the coin to die so I'm offering the coin to entrepreneurs or Dev teams willing to take the lead and continue the work.

It's a coin with +6 months live, already listed and trading on Graviex since march. The coin has miners, masternode owners and users from Russia, Ukraine, and America.

Unfortunatelly I am not in a position to continue working on it, that's why I am offering this opportunity to Dev teams or people interested in continuing the work, with a marketing plan to spread the word about the coin.

If you or your team are interested I'm offering:

- Github repositories (with source code, wallets for Ubuntu 18.04/16.04/14.04, Windows 32/64 and Mac OS X)
- Official BTCtalk account used for the ANN and OP.
- Domain name to be transfered and website
- Official Explorer
- Official Facebook fan page and group
- Official Twitter account
- Official Telegram group in english (I'm not the admin of the russian group)
- Official Discord server
- The coin is listed on Graviex, Coingecko and Blockfolio

The price I'm asking is very low considering the prices to create a new coin (from 0.25 to 2 BTC) with the benefit of having a coin already listed on an exchange, the coin just need more work on the marketing aspects.

If you have the time and want to work on a project with a great idea behind please send me a PM. The price I'm asking is 0.8 BTC but it is negotiable if you have a solid plan to continue working with the coin.  

Obs: this account is brand new because I don't want to use the official account of the coin to make the offer because it may affect the price of the coin on the exchange but if you are interested I will give you the official channels to reach me so we can discuss about the terms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: