Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CATENA Exchange - (SCAM)  (Read 2173 times)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

this project does have a good concept because they carry the concept of exchange, but now there are many projects that have an exchange concept and I need to know what the advantages of this project are compared to other exchange projects?
the advantage is that it can solve various problems for traders so as to build trust in trading in terms of payment, shipping, product parameters, and quality, this advantage I feel can compete with existing exchanges. if you are still not satisfied with my answer you can learn more through the white paper of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

Catena offers a very effective solution for all related parties in the trade, but you still need to work hard for the team to implement the idea.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

this project does have a good concept because they carry the concept of exchange, but now there are many projects that have an exchange concept and I need to know what the advantages of this project are compared to other exchange projects?
the advantage is that it can solve various problems for traders so as to build trust in trading in terms of payment, shipping, product parameters, and quality, this advantage I feel can compete with existing exchanges. if you are still not satisfied with my answer you can learn more through the white paper of this project.
projects that I often use are very much owned by many companies, but I believe in the hard work of the business and the good concept this project is certainly very capable of competing with other projects, success.

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

projects that I often use are very much owned by many companies, but I believe in the hard work of the business and the good concept this project is certainly very capable of competing with other projects, success.
everyone is waiting for the development of this project, I am also looking forward to the news, hoping the team will prepare everything carefully and this project will run smoothly according to its plan and will succeed in developing too.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

I got the information that the ico will delay. and maybe all the teams want to maximize all its preparation with very ripe, so that its ico can run smoothly and the sale of its great success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

private sale 97 days, is it true or not ? i think is very long time to start sale. but is god to marketing and promotion and price 0,10$ is cheap also good to investor join this project

Yes, That's True. We want to put a lot effort on marketing before going for the token sale.

The duration of sales is quite long, certainly a lot of preparations have been made.
I am sure that I will be able to reach the target.
What steps do you take to attract many investors?

Of course this long duration is certainly made by the team in formulating strategies in attracting investors and giving extraordinary results to investors so that the project is in great demand by many people.
private sale up to 3 months is this not excessive I think it is a waste of time and impressed the team cannot attract investors quickly, but this is only my opinion. I hope that the strategy will be able to successfully reach its target, because if the target is not achieved, it is certainly very disappointing because it has wasted a lot of time.
we pray for the best, hopefully what the team planned in this project can be successful and must remain optimistic that a hard effort will produce satisfying results.
remain optimistic it is very necessary for the dev and team, and do not forget the maximal effort of course it will give amazing results later, success continues to work.

yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

Catena is a decentralized platform that allows you in trading and helps to show how the global trade economy works. Catena helps not only in solving the problems as regards the trust issues but also allows to build a foundation where both the buyer and seller agree on terms and conditions that are used for the payment, shipping, and quality etc.
Catena is arranged with two new technologies that help in increasing the trade economy.

•   ETP is an Efficient Trading Platform which is a set of preprogrammed smart contracts that helps to develop a smart contract for their trade and it is
        necessary to write a code.
•   COMAI (Catena order matching AI), is a mathematical modeling of the game theory that helps in naming the best chances, routes and rules that are
        allowed for trade.

CATENA is a platform which acts as a key to allow trade or contract to function on the system, it is used as a gas or fuel to get transactions to that helps to start on a catena platform.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
anawati

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

with all the advantages of Catena I believe the team will be easier to convince investors so that many join and support this project and my hope is that this project can reach the target.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

with all the advantages of Catena I believe the team will be easier to convince investors so that many join and support this project and my hope is that this project can reach the target.
we look forward to the good news from this project team, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, with good cooperation and surely to achieve success will be easier.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

The concept is very good and interesting, hopefully the team and dev can promote this project well and can attract many investors and bounty hanter, success for a more beautiful future.
Surely all those involved in this project will definitely do their best for this project so that more participants and interested investors, with a long time, hopefully all can run smoothly and achieve expectations successfully.
Hopefully, this project will provide the best results for the team and investors, the spirit of fighting. I believe you can do it, keep praying I will support you.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

The concept is very good and interesting, hopefully the team and dev can promote this project well and can attract many investors and bounty hanter, success for a more beautiful future.
Surely all those involved in this project will definitely do their best for this project so that more participants and interested investors, with a long time, hopefully all can run smoothly and achieve expectations successfully.
Hopefully, this project will provide the best results for the team and investors, the spirit of fighting. I believe you can do it, keep praying I will support you.

It seems you support the wrong thing because you can visit their telegram bounty group because everyone is discussing this project scam. In the group they explained very much what happened with this project. You can also see the thread bounty in lock
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

It seems you support the wrong thing because you can visit their telegram bounty group because everyone is discussing this project scam. In the group they explained very much what happened with this project. You can also see the thread bounty in lock
there seems to be some bad news from this project, why does anyone say about this project a scam, is the team not active here, hoping the team will immediately provide clarity about this.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

there seems to be some bad news from this project, why does anyone say about this project a scam, is the team not active here, hoping the team will immediately provide clarity about this.

I also visited the bounty telegram group from this project and the group admin told me about what happened to this project because this project was a scam that would not produce anything for the bounty participants and harm investors.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Catena is a decentralized largest platform helps in global and domestic trades, and the transactions take place in business across the globe. Catena main aim is to influence every business with a strong platform and powerful tools to help to develop their market and secure their business activities. Catena comes up with a decentralized solution that helps you to solve not only the trust issues but builds a base where both buyer and seller has to agree on different terms and conditions that may show the way for payments, shipping, product parameters, and quality etc.
Catena employs revolutionary technologies and algorithms that employ the blockchain technology. Blockchain plays a major role to avoid fraud in trade finance sources.  If once the information is stored then it cannot be distorted or duplicated. Catena will make use of blockchain real value by presenting a decentralized platform that helps in trading or exchange of goods and services. Catena is creating a decentralized platform that helps to exchange and is going to challenge in some of the views. One of the main advantages is that it does not trust a third party service to hold the customer's funds, trades and instead that takes place between the users through an automated process.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Catena is a decentralized largest platform helps in global and domestic trades, and the transactions take place in business across the globe. Catena main aim is to influence every business with a strong platform and powerful tools to help to develop their market and secure their business activities. Catena comes up with a decentralized solution that helps you to solve not only the trust issues but builds a base where both buyer and seller has to agree on different terms and conditions that may show the way for payments, shipping, product parameters, and quality etc.
Catena employs revolutionary technologies and algorithms that employ the blockchain technology. Blockchain plays a major role to avoid fraud in trade finance sources.  If once the information is stored then it cannot be distorted or duplicated. Catena will make use of blockchain real value by presenting a decentralized platform that helps in trading or exchange of goods and services. Catena is creating a decentralized platform that helps to exchange and is going to challenge in some of the views. One of the main advantages is that it does not trust a third party service to hold the customer's funds, trades and instead that takes place between the users through an automated process.

very cool and needed projects for the future, and Catena's main goal is to influence every business with a strong platform and powerful tools to help develop their markets and secure their business activities, very promising, but whether this project is also accompanied by capital loans to develop the business of the traders?.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

everyone is waiting for the development of this project, I am also looking forward to the news, hoping the team will prepare everything carefully and this project will run smoothly according to its plan and will succeed in developing too.
of course all the team and dev want the best for the project to be lived, just how their efforts provide the best for the project itself, hopefully the team and dev can develop a unique strategy to attract investors.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

I also visited the bounty telegram group from this project and the group admin told me about what happened to this project because this project was a scam that would not produce anything for the bounty participants and harm investors.
with less than optimal sales results, it seems the team is still considering the continuity of this project and in my opinion keep monitoring the telegram always following the latest news.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

with less than optimal sales results, it seems the team is still considering the continuity of this project and in my opinion keep monitoring the telegram always following the latest news.

I always monitor the latest notifications about this project and the discussion of this project discusses the problems that have occurred from this Project until now.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:07:21 AM

What happened to this bounty?
gunther99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

an exchange project is what everyone needs now. i might register my coin to be added to your DEX
 Grin im curious how it launched
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: