Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Angenium Project - Official ICO Thread  (Read 1053 times)
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

This is a very good idea - the release of tens of thousands of hectares of irretrievably lost areas under waste dumps. I like efficient closed-type waste-free production. But how will blockchain help in the extraction and production of useful materials from waste, in particular precious metals?
I think blockchain is not very important here. As I understand it, the guys use ICO to collect investors ' money, because they can not get a Bank loan. This is a common situation for Russia. The government doesn't like manufacturing here...
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melvin richley

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

in my opinion this is an environmentally friendly project, instead of being recycled, it will be very beneficial for all humans. of course it would be great if the effort would be realized

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
MaxShelestov

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

This is a very good idea - the release of tens of thousands of hectares of irretrievably lost areas under waste dumps. I like efficient closed-type waste-free production. But how will blockchain help in the extraction and production of useful materials from waste, in particular precious metals?
I think blockchain is not very important here. As I understand it, the guys use ICO to collect investors ' money, because they can not get a Bank loan. This is a common situation for Russia. The government doesn't like manufacturing here...

All the enterprises included in the project will use tokens for internal settlements. On the basis of the blockchain, a register will be created to certify the goods of the plant with the history of transactions related to them.
While purchasing the products of the project for tokens for each batch of goods to the buyer a certificate will be assigned which, together with the record of the transaction, will be stored in the network of the blockchain.

We can sell the end products for tokens, but not necessarily. This formulation and mechanics of the application of the block system was made especially for crypto-investors. We accurately implement the mechanism of certification of incoming raw materials, received and sold products, as well as a network of existing dumps with man-made wastes and their indicators. The products that the buyer does not want / can not buy for tokens in the block account will be entered manually to show the transparency of the flows for the crypto-investors and, thereby, stimulate the growth of our token on the exchange. In addition, the growth of the token will be ensured by the fact that we declare the receipt of a profit of 100% per annum for two years, i.e. 24 months after the start of the pre-ICO, we will buy tokens at $ 3 with their face value of $ 1 (and when entering the ICO on tokens, discounts up to 50% are also given).
sotik x (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

When your project starts?
You can see it in roadmap on our website.
Lewis612

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Where i can see advisers list ? and linkedIn of  team ?
sotik x (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Where i can see advisers list ? and linkedIn of  team ?
You can find this information on our website.
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

What can you tell about the team?
Hello! All information about the team you can find on our webcite https://www.angenium.io/#team. You are welcome Wink
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

All the enterprises included in the project will use tokens for internal settlements. On the basis of the blockchain, a register will be created to certify the goods of the plant with the history of transactions related to them.
While purchasing the products of the project for tokens for each batch of goods to the buyer a certificate will be assigned which, together with the record of the transaction, will be stored in the network of the blockchain.

We can sell the end products for tokens, but not necessarily. This formulation and mechanics of the application of the block system was made especially for crypto-investors. We accurately implement the mechanism of certification of incoming raw materials, received and sold products, as well as a network of existing dumps with man-made wastes and their indicators. The products that the buyer does not want / can not buy for tokens in the block account will be entered manually to show the transparency of the flows for the crypto-investors and, thereby, stimulate the growth of our token on the exchange. In addition, the growth of the token will be ensured by the fact that we declare the receipt of a profit of 100% per annum for two years, i.e. 24 months after the start of the pre-ICO, we will buy tokens at $ 3 with their face value of $ 1 (and when entering the ICO on tokens, discounts up to 50% are also given).

Я и гoвopю, чтo xoтя блoкчeйн здecь ecть, нo oн нe являeтcя нeoтъeмлeмoй чacтью Baшeгo пpoeктa. Пpoeкт мoжнo xopoшo cдeлaть и бeз блoкчeйнa. Ho я пoнимaю вaшy пpoблeмy и coглaceн c выбpaнным пyтeм paзвития. Уcпexoв Baм! Пpocтитe зa google translation

I am saying that blockchain is not an integral part of your project. The project can be done without blockchain. But I understand your problem and I am agree with the chosen path of development. I Wish You Success. Sorry for the google translation  Smiley
jasonsmith4559

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

When does pre-ICO campaign start?
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Hello Angenium Project,

If you want to list your token on Tokens Marketplace, please fill in this form - https://goo.gl/forms/S9FVWpwSvdxkB0zx2
It only takes 60 seconds and it is free.
We will review your application, and verify your accounts. After that, you will be listed on our platform for smart investors.

Good luck with your project. We wish you success.

Tokens Marketplace
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

why is there no team and website information? I'm sure if you are transparent about your team then that will be an important point for investors.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sotik x (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

When does pre-ICO campaign start?
You can see it in roadmap on our website.
MaxShelestov

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

why is there no team and website information? I'm sure if you are transparent about your team then that will be an important point for investors.

Good afternoon. We have on the site all the information about the team with links to social networks, as well as information about our jurisdiction with the address of the company. Also my phone is indicated, which is always on-line. We are completely open and ready for any questions, checks.
rose895

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

Why do you guys need blockchain?
Giles Goodman

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Hello! It will avoid inflation of tokens by limiting the number of them. Secondly, it will ensure security and transparency of our service and transactions that take place on it.
Giles Goodman

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

Usually, this kind of project doesn't end well! Offering commodity-based services is always a problem for investors, because just like in real life, the famous contracts where people decide to convert their tokens into commodities will hardly be able to cover demand! Perhaps in the near future, banks start to carry out this type of activity, with tokens and blockchain to issue their contracts, is no different but more practical.
Hm..why do you think it will be hard to cover demand?
MarRu23

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

There are a lot of same services which works good without it, so i find this question really interesting...
sotik x (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

It will avoid inflation of tokens by limiting the number of them. Secondly, it will ensure security and transparency of our service and transactions that take place on it.
YaGuey

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

Do you have an account in Facebook?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: