Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit source application (French local board)  (Read 1070 times)
F2b (OP)

Activity: 2087
Merit: 883

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 12:51:16 PM by F2b

Well, my French is a little rusty (3 years of school, more than 20 years of forgetting), so it was really tough going over part of your post history. Roll Eyes
Nevertheless, from your posts I conclude that you're probably "the right stuff".
Give it some time, though.

Also, here's some extra merit for you to rank up and also to have some smerit for distribution Smiley

Twenty!Thirty-two! That's a lot, thank you very much!
Be sure that (as always Cheesy) those 1016 sMerits will be given rightly.

I know posts in French aren't always easy to understand since most people here don't speak French (or like you, a few years a long time ago), but I don't often go to the English-speaking part of the forum, even if there's a lot more posts.
emile12

Activity: 392
Merit: 127

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

I know posts in French aren't always easy to understand since most people here don't speak French (or like you, a few years a long time ago), but I don't often go to the English-speaking part of the forum, even if there's a lot more posts.

You can also add that many people in world doesn't like Frog Wink
by the way it will be good if you can be merit source, you deserve it

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Laeltin

Activity: 686
Merit: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

I support F2b! good luck to you.French board need annother mertit source.

[pas de signature]
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: