Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Team - HOT ICO PROJECT  (Read 138 times)
cpass4378 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

I'm seeking individuals who are interested in working with me on an ICO. Individuals will receive payment at the conclusion of a successful ICO and will receive tokens as well. Individuals must have a passion and/or experience in crypto, sports, and trading. I'm seeking attorneys, advisors, web developers (front-end and back-end), and marketing. If interested, please leave your email address below. Individuals must have a valid linkedin profile. I have started writing a whitepaper and formulating the idea for the last 6 months. This is a low risk, high reward opportunity. I can explain more via email to those individuals interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

I'm seeking individuals who are interested in working with me on an ICO. Individuals will receive payment at the conclusion of a successful ICO and will receive tokens as well. Individuals must have a passion and/or experience in crypto, sports, and trading. I'm seeking attorneys, advisors, web developers (front-end and back-end), and marketing. If interested, please leave your email address below. Individuals must have a valid linkedin profile. I have started writing a whitepaper and formulating the idea for the last 6 months. This is a low risk, high reward opportunity. I can explain more via email to those individuals interested.

people don't work for unpaid projects they want to actively pay for the time they worked

bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

The project has to be really good if you want people to work "free" and be dedicated at the same time + they got to trust you.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

I cant considered this as a low risk, you might not make any investment as a worker or part of the team but the time and effort spent wont be a joke.
This is a low risk, high reward opportunity
I dont see a reason why do people accept such job if they know that their salary would depend on ICO's success? What if it failed? Their time and effort is completely wasted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ojuuuuu

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I am kain by name and and i am a web develper,I am ready to work with you but only if i can get a little of the payment first than at the end of the project as you said,i will get the remaining once.Am saying this because of past experience so if you are interested,just drop a message.
cpass4378 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

@Kain. Do you have a valid linkedin profile?
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Red flags all around! This is not even a credible BCT account. It was opened for the main purpose of sourcing cheap and almost free work...

If you really wanna get what you need here, I'd advise you get some credibility first... Get some high ranking members to back up your project. Wish you success
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

Is that possible you can add me in your team to graphic designing or site maintenance mate. I have experienced on this field but I did not get any work from the forum people so far. I am doing freenlance only on site maintenance.

If you need to support engineer and customer support also let me know I can handle that too. I can accept both bitcoin and fiat via paypal.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

Is that possible you can add me in your team to graphic designing or site maintenance mate. I have experienced on this field but I did not get any work from the forum people so far. I am doing freenlance only on site maintenance.

If you need to support engineer and customer support also let me know I can handle that too. I can accept both bitcoin and fiat via paypal.

he is paying if the project becomes successful, if you join that type of projects i could also offer you a job

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: