Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48318 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:54:10 AM

Gaining more attentions will create more interested support coming from the community, ADA still needs a lots of people to backup the project, while with ETH recent updates community seen more trustful and potentials as usage still being enjoyed by those new projects that's been developed and created using the platforms.

Agree. Relative to Ethereum, ADA has less popularity and adoption within the mainstream world. It's still a cryptocurrency on the works, while Ethereum already provides a working product for the world. On the other hand, Cardano's development team have been working extensively on the project, but they still haven't built a fully-functioning smart contract platform for the masses. It's been nothing but slow progress, while other alternatives have been taking the lead on the market.

In this way, Cardano will never destroy Ethereum no matter what. While there's still improvement for growth in the future, the time may be running out for other alternatives to become a viable option for businesses, companies, and individuals worldwide. Therefore, Cardano will not destroy Ethereum but rather complement it in many ways. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:01:25 AM

almost everyone who is here certainly believes that cardano cannot destroy ethereum, it is true because the ethereum community is very large, ethereum is also supported by many investors and holders, the ethereum platform is used by many projects, it is difficult for cardano to beat the advantages of ethereum , ethereum will still surpass other altcoins

we say that cardono has better technology compared to ethereum but ethereum uda has become a smartcontract pioneer so that future cardono will not be able to overtake ethereum
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:08:07 AM

almost everyone who is here certainly believes that cardano cannot destroy ethereum, it is true because the ethereum community is very large, ethereum is also supported by many investors and holders, the ethereum platform is used by many projects, it is difficult for cardano to beat the advantages of ethereum , ethereum will still surpass other altcoins

we say that cardono has better technology compared to ethereum but ethereum uda has become a smartcontract pioneer so that future cardono will not be able to overtake ethereum
it will take long time for cardano to replace ethereum as king of platform.ethereum provide effectiveness and simplicity in smart contract creation.this feature was not provided by cardano.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:22:24 AM

I have get today cardano raised up to higher price but look how far away between cardano price and eth, eth have raise $150 and cardano only have price $0.1 so how come cardano will destroy ethereum.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:37:24 AM

It is still difficult to believe if the cardano is able to destroy ethereum for the future, for now cardano is still under ethereum, as the best altcoin of ethereum is difficult to exceed its superiority, but we also do not know what will happen in the future, whether the cardano is capable of surpassing ethereum or not

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:26:41 AM

Many noobs just imagine what could happen without considering some fact about the market and community commitment to the project ,

I see no reason someone will say ADA will kill ETH but cos of the range it went up then and how it gives them profit is all they think and never consider how it will add value to market and the community , though the transaction time might be faster than that of ETH but does community appreciate using it or they just buy to dump or does it add another thing to market which ETH never did so all these are major thing to consider before concluding what market will reform for.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:32:12 AM

You are greatly mistaken, because this simply cannot happen, especially with the opportunities that the ETH and ADA project today have. It looks like some kind of joke and nothing more. This is my opinion.
Akoldi_ibk

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:14:18 PM

When I see this kind of statement, I try not to get deeply involved because this space is wide enough for these projects to thrive and build their respective supportive communities. Each project is open to more development and improvement and just because the one is with new and better features doesn't mean the other can't improve and surpass. ETH is still what the rest looks upto to improve and come up with advanced features. Give respect to this chain.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:50:22 PM

Some people all the time think another coin will destroy ethereum or bitcoin. This is not like playing chess, coins don’t make moves to destroy each other. On the other hand i believe that cardano is one of the good ones in crypto market but still ethereum is very strong and promising.
Alohadanc3

Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:13:12 PM

Maybe or maybe not. They both are platform based project and they have to give hard competition to each other. And at this moment ethereum is the most used and most popular platform. And after ethereum 2.0 announced it again restored it's legacy. In other hand the idea of the cardano is very good. And people are expecting that cardano will eliminate everyone out. But it's still in development stage firm last few years. So we can compare a project which is the most used project with some other project which is not deliver yet.

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:42:15 PM

This argument keeps showing up. It has really been long since many started to think ada will overtake eth, but what are we still seeing. Ada is no where even closer. I like Ada and it is one of the few coins I have actually invested in but to think it will destroy eth, I don't believe that.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:49:12 PM

Why do people think that this seems to be true, but I definitely do not think so. The ADA still today has little influence, such as BTC or ETH, because today they simply have not done anything good in general. That's all I think.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:28:20 AM

Why do people think that this seems to be true, but I definitely do not think so. The ADA still today has little influence, such as BTC or ETH, because today they simply have not done anything good in general. That's all I think.
Cardano needs to prove first, it has to deliver some real result like BTC and ETH already did.
I think BNB has bigger chance to destroy ETH than Cardano.
BNB is the new favorites now, of course aside from BTC and ETH, because BNB climb higher even before the bull run, and that gives investors confidence.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:13:19 PM

Cardano needs to prove first, it has to deliver some real result like BTC and ETH already did.
I think BNB has bigger chance to destroy ETH than Cardano.
BNB is the new favorites now, of course aside from BTC and ETH, because BNB climb higher even before the bull run, and that gives investors confidence.
precisely.
Cordano can be said to be too far compared to Eth which is definitely a favorite.
whatever the price of ETH is still too strong for other Altcoin.
and that's a fact.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:07:19 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Ada is one of the potential altcoins in cryptoworld, But I sorry to say that it won't gonna happen were ADA will destroy Ethereum in the future.
Ethereum has been stand for 5 years I guess if I am not mistaken. Compare to ADA it is not being useful into any ico project that will arise here in the forum as well.
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:36:10 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

just speculation. There is a future for ETH.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2019 – ETH Price May Touch $1450 In 2019
https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-price-prediction-2019-eth-price-to-touch-1450-usd-in-2019-latest-ethereum-news-update
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:53:40 PM

Better tech should prevail in the end, so yes i think ADA can surpass eth at some point.
i don't think it is impossible for ADA to surpass ETH but i think it will take a very long time because ADA is too weak and ETH is still the most popular altcoin in this market, so most investors will choose to invest in ETH than ADA at this moment.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:02:56 PM

Better tech should prevail in the end, so yes i think ADA can surpass eth at some point.

Can Cardano be significantly better than Ethereum? It is very questionable actually. We did not see any employment of this platform yet. Let's wait for ready product.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:08:36 PM

Cardano is a great platform, or it will be when fully developed. During crypto winter they didn't stop development and that proves that this is going to succeed. Good to get some cheap coins before it pumps again

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 07:14:12 PM

This is very far from true at the moment..  but if cardona is able too successfully implement what is stated on that article it would be awesome for crypto in general
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: