Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48318 times)
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Why do projects always face each other in all reviews? In my opinion, these projects are very different and can (and will) coexist without interfering. Both of these projects are interesting in terms of investment and are now at their bottom - so it's worth looking closely at both, and perhaps adding them to your portfolio!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fancrypto

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

NEO, EOS, Cardono - all killers of the etherium.
But the etherium lives and the price for it will only grow. The ethereum is one of the strongest coins
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

cadano is garbage sorry to say that coin has more error in its code than anything ive seen goodluck though.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

I really don't know why you put that title. Why cardano will destroy ETH? Why not exist both coins and doing well?
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

Cardano is one of my favorite altcoin, it has advanced blockchain technology, Cardano's development team is very professional. Cardano has good scalability, it fixes many of Eth's errors. I believe that in the future Cardano will grow strongly and surpass Ethereum. Now the price of Cardano is very low, this is a good opportunity for us to buy and hold.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Thanks for the interesting article, but it did not change my opinion about Cardano. I still think that this is a very interesting project, which is worth my attention, but most likely it won't be able to kill Ethereum. Perhaps EOS will do this, or maybe it will not be able to cope with this task - we'll see and learn in the next few years!
Mimaville

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Cardano is a good coin with great growth potentials but destroying ethereum is what I can't really say for now.
1Cryptonutaya1

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Cardano has been receiving a lot of interest recently. It is in top ten in coinmarketcap so I think it will rise.
I am investing in cardano because since this cardano coin is in bittrex the price up now increases steadily this is what makes my profit hold even up to 40%.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

EOS and Cardano: they are called Ethereum killers because they are perceived to have a better mousetrap than Ethereum. True, each has its own decentralized blockchain platform that appeal to Dapp developers, but each one has different shortcomings. It is a mistake to try to pick a single winner.  The better approach is to own all three. And with prices at relative rock bottom, now is a good time.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

Though ethereum looks so weak this time when it is caught in the eye of the storm or almost a year now, still, its blockchain is used my many ICOs and that what keeps Ethereum alive and stay on the second rank next to bitcoin. Ethereum is set to burst again before even cardano could have its price and cap spike.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

Cardano has good potential, but in fact it is not enough to destroy the Ethereum. One capitalization on the market is worth it. Cardano can not bypass the most powerful token on the crypto currency market.

Agree. This applies specifically when lots of tokens have been launched within the Ethereum blockchain since its inception. It would take a lot of hard work and effort for Cardano to become as popular as Ethereum to help drive the adoption of Tokens and dApps in the mainstream world.

However, as time goes by, it will be proven which smart contract platform is the most secure and scalable one within the blockchain space. The smart contract platform which meets such criteria, will be the leading one within the cryptocurrency market. So far, it's Ethereum but it could change anytime soon.

Therefore, it's best to invest in Cardano now in its very beginnings, since it has the potential of becoming something big in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

everything can happen in crypto but I really know that ethereum is a very good altcoin and it will be very difficult to destroy ethereum, and i know cardano has technology equivalent to ethereum but the demand is still small
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:24:59 AM

I don't think it can happen so easily because Ethereum is very good crypto and has a huge community. This thought is similar to Ethereum will replace bitcoin. We will see in the future what will happen. Just give Cardano some time to develop their existence in the crypto world.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

I don't think it can happen so easily because Ethereum is very good crypto and has a huge community. This thought is similar to Ethereum will replace bitcoin. We will see in the future what will happen. Just give Cardano some time to develop their existence in the crypto world.
yeah, i think you are right.
we just wait for how it develops, but i am not sure of that.
indeed in the crypto world there is nothing impossible, but Cardano will destroy Ethereum more unlikely. that's what i'm thinking about right now.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

When cardano will come up with earth shaking platform that will deal with the common issue in cryptocurrency then , I will start to look at what cardano stand to offer the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

Some people say eos will kill ethereum and see people say it's ads that will take the title. They are all talks and no reality. Ada and EOS are good coins and its good for competition to be in the market. But let them go through half of what ethereum has gone through and they can think of displacing ethereum. I'm sure ethereum devs are not sleeping too. A father will always be a father to a child no matter how the child becomes great  in the future.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

I believe that in principle there is such a possibility. But while Cardano still has a really big work to reach the possible level of Ethereum in the long term. Personally, I believe that now Ethereum largely surpasses cardano, given the team of developers, technology and development prospects.
luungocthuyhv

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

I also like ADD, but comparing the ADA and ETH is an impossibility. Demonstrated by the fact that we are strong technology platforms. Most of these were selected ICO ETH platform, why they do not grow on the ADA. In terms of prices, the ETH always high, the majority of users are using them and accept that value. ADA also can not do this
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

This is unclear and can destroy many of Ethereum. The reason why Ethereum depreciated is because there are too many competitors. In the future, Ethereum will return to $100.
WilliamAnderson235

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Thank you very much for the information. I think that the cryptocurrency world is crazy enough and everything might happen, but I believe in Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: