Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96047 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

The project, which is connected with the decoding of DNA, is a serious project. I would like to know if you have documents for all the services and activities that you will carry out?
First of all you need to get acquainted with whitepaper of the project and completely to read it. If after that you have any questions, then you can safely set them to the developer through feedback.
I did not find such information "draft project". What could it be more accurate? Tell me please where can I find documents for this activity? I need to be confident in the project before investing in it.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

When can I get your token? Investing in the project occurs only through the purchase of tokens or can you also take voluntary money transfers?
hostmasternode-HMN
Copper Member

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

very interesting this project

TonySh

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this business!
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this business!
You are right. And many investors understand this, but if you watch the market, they invest more often in applications.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

The video of the project is informative, and it reflects the main idea of the project, I think that if they could create this video, then the team can get the rest of the work.
acsicve

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Looks like an interesting business,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

project seems so good.  I wanna know how much fixed for softcap?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Yes. The concept of DNAtix is very impressive and well made plan because there are a lot of benefits that can be gain by the customers and users. So the chance to succeed here in crypto world will be possible since most of the people now are likely to support a company that offers good services in regards to health conditions.
People will join those project who have something new.DNAtix has the perfect features for that.so i think they have good features in crypto world as a biotechnological project
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

i saw soooo many dna projects out there but this is one that i know it is very good...i saw kastelain on a blockchain conference and i like him a lot.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

DNA sequencing and testing are offered by centralized entities, but not quite to the scope of this project. DNAtix is developing an entire ecosystem wherin consumers, researchers,  medical professionals and developers can interact in an entirely new way.

And by leveraging blockchain technology, all data will remain secure and anonymous.

neyworfigh

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

It seems to me this it a idea with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid businesss. just my opinion...
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Have any livestream or an AMA will happen at DNAtix, i think the team can make more people pay attention via some activities like this.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Adopt blockchain technology in genetic services and allowing the user to manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely seem as a good idea, however the token price is kinda high, 1 dollar for 1 DNATIX.
It is not  really high bro. DNAtix is project for make new at genetics industry, so have much potential at our future.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

I'm very attentive to the projects in health care. Such projects are very necessary, but everywhere developers face the problem of using in real life.
I agree that the introduction of such a conservative business as health care will not be easy. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.
I mean, this is a cryptocurrency is project. Everything is possible if you have cryptocurrencies so, I 100% sure the developer can implement it.
I think, it's too early to conclude this since the project are just new and the team needs to provide more activities and works in order to have a good implementation. Although, the idea are much more innovative compared to others, but still it requires a lot of time and effort to ensure that it will be launch in the market.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

I'm very attentive to the projects in health care. Such projects are very necessary, but everywhere developers face the problem of using in real life.
I agree that the introduction of such a conservative business as health care will not be easy. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.
I mean, this is a cryptocurrency is project. Everything is possible if you have cryptocurrencies so, I 100% sure the developer can implement it.
I think, it's too early to conclude this since the project are just new and the team needs to provide more activities and works in order to have a good implementation. Although, the idea are much more innovative compared to others, but still it requires a lot of time and effort to ensure that it will be launch in the market.
The fact that the project new doesn't say it that the team has to hesitate. I saw many platforms in which the developer quickly made decisions and exactly thanks to it the project achieved success.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

It's like an advantage when it comes to the innovation and yes they still have to take an action that requires a lot of effort to at least get the attention of the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

The video of the project is informative, and it reflects the main idea of the project, I think that if they could create this video, then the team can get the rest of the work.
Yeah, the vedio is just a start. The can create many and new ideas for the project. The ideas might be present now but needs to check of its not duplicated by others. I believe that this project has huge potential to grow more in coming days, because of its competitive team members and developers.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

Adopt blockchain technology in genetic services and allowing the user to manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely seem as a good idea, however the token price is kinda high, 1 dollar for 1 DNATIX.
Normal price) There are tokens, the price of which is much higher. For example, the price of the Augur token is $ 16.31. And in winter the price reached $ 100))

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

It is not  really high bro. DNAtix is project for make new at genetics industry, so have much potential at our future.
I think it offers more security to data collected since is the bloCkchain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: