Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96047 times)
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

I am glad that such projects appear, there will be more such projects and people will be healthier, but greater requirements for the professionalism of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neyworfigh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
CarrieDu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising idea. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.
This is indeed a great project, though there are lots of things to be done if they are very much dedicated to make it more beneficial to all then I believe there won't be any problems.
I'm sure the team behind this project are much more dedicated and committed because they are capable enough to handle it and make this a profitable kind of investments. But unfortunately, it's too early to conclude this because there are more works that needs to addressed first and needs to be plan.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

I'm curious, but what security measures will be collected to store information? I think this is very important in this project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

I'm curious, but what security measures will be collected to store information? I think this is very important in this project.

Me too, I would like to know more details about this project and how they will be able to collect data specially to those people that very far from them. Looking forward for more detailed presentation about this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
MarvinSa

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.
This is indeed a great project, though there are lots of things to be done if they are very much dedicated to make it more beneficial to all then I believe there won't be any problems.
Agree, this is such one of the amazing project in the market so far. Even it takes some time to develop and grow atleast we have something to look forward to. Team and the developers need to shape up everything before they can dry run the project. Problems and issues are very common in new project in the market but eventually they will manage to find ways to overcome the challenges and circumstances.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
neyworfigh

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Greetings everybody. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

This project is surely an opportunity to investors and everyone who is in the study of science. Goal can be achieved in a shorplt span of time if support is continous.

You are right, but do most investors are really interested about the study of science? I just hope that huge volume of investors will be interested about the potentials of this project to grow.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
robert_sitton

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!

But you're investing in a coin which isn't related to the real economy. How is this remotely related to investing in the real economy and thus unstable
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

I am writing here for the second time, and I do not see the answer to my question. Tell me please there are administrators here? Why do not they answer our questions here? Where can I get answers to my questions?
I guess, you need to join on their telegram chat so that all your questions about the DNAtix project will be answered because the admins there are very responsive in acquiring some queries. Do not just stay in here and wait for them because the dev team are much busy now on their works to make this a good kind.
I think there is a point, one of the most important in the project is communication in the community, at the very least provide information related to the latest developments in the project, But it doesn't hurt to join group letter, you will find all the the answer to your question there, maybe the dev is busy at the moment to do something to make this project better.
I do not see the difference where to write questions, if the company has set up its own separate topic here, it means they had to put administrators here, otherwise they can write anything here and there can be rogues who can steal your money.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product
I'm not sure but bounty program will guarantee the platform to be more popular, that's is the main mission on setting up a bounty but there is no guarantee for the bounty hunter.s
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

I'm not sure how the platform and the project work but, it seems like your project have a long term mission that has to be accomplished.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

DNAtix intends to sell Tokens-static cryptographic Tokens that intend to support the further development and use of the genetic platform DNAtix. This will give the profitability of a permanent coin.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

I'm not sure how the platform and the project work but, it seems like your project have a long term mission that has to be accomplished.

Developing a project is difficult when no one is conquering. But you know why the project is implemented? because people behind the project are professionals who willing to work by surpassing the requirement & platform of the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

DNAtix has more facilities like genetic platform providing nalysis, storage and transforming of digital DNA sequence through a direct  to consumers platform.
The consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinic meet to use and make genitive in a more transparent and acessible and more secured manner.
And I like the project it has every thing from energy to health care. Thanks for getting a great project like this.
Ogofnecu

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

Good night,  Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

Good night,  Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
I think if the developers decide to place their project on any of the Ico ratings platforms, this will be a good opportunity for many new users to understand the level of the project. This is a good thought.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: