Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96046 times)
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

Good morning
I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

Thanks for reaching out. 40% of the funds will be used for marketing, PR, and social outreach.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

Good morning
I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

Thanks for reaching out. 40% of the funds will be used for marketing, PR, and social outreach.
I'm not pretty sure if the ICO from the funds was used immediately. I think it is not a great decision since it can dump the market if you sell the funds gotten from the ico.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.

The whole concepts makes it more interesting because we are talking about genetics. This is really a very challenging due to its complexity because we know science is very interesting but a hard thing to do.
It might be a hard job to do but for some reasons it is possible to do the job. Nothing is impossible in science if you want to do it.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.

The whole concepts makes it more interesting because we are talking about genetics. This is really a very challenging due to its complexity because we know science is very interesting but a hard thing to do.
It might be a hard job to do but for some reasons it is possible to do the job. Nothing is impossible in science if you want to do it.
Finding scientific ideas is very difficult and long research and research are needed, and various platforms must experience it including DNAtix. I hope that various information is on this link, to find out how this team works.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

Good morning

A pretty good amount of money will be spent on the project. This is very good, you do not spare money for the project. It is commendable!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

Good morning

A pretty good amount of money will be spent on the project. This is very good, you do not spare money for the project. It is commendable!
Indeed , every fund must be used efficiently and wisely in order to make it into success, if so then I believe it will appeal to everyone.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Good morning

Indeed , every fund must be used efficiently and wisely in order to make it into success, if so then I believe it will appeal to everyone.
Of course the team should make use their funds into a good place. If the crypto people of the community will see that they make use it in a productive and good way for the better of the DNAtix as to make into reality their goal to be able to make the future of genetics be in this world of crypto currency then, a high potential to gain the attention of a lost of potential investors will be caught.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Good evening
Indeed, it is the greatest plans in this century.
By the way, don't forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
Absolutely I agree with you that there were no problems, it needs to be made, otherwise the future of the project can appear under the threat.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

Good morning

But the question is  do they have a seed fund for marketing this project and not only get the fun from ICO? I think it's the best strategy so they can attract more investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Good morning

But the question is  do they have a seed fund for marketing this project and not only get the fun from ICO? I think it's the best strategy so they can attract more investors.

Well, I think the main reason why they are offering a pre-sale or an ico is they don't have enough funds to support the project? Or are in tight budget and can't run the project without the help of an ico.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Marketing should focus on building loyal supporters that will continue to promote this project internally and externaly. Funds should be properly distibuted for promotion and advertising to reach the main goal.
Also they should properly manage the funds in between the team members too because that then leads for a better contribution to the project and the team works more dedicatedly for the betterment of the project which is the most needed by the community. Also that is not that easy to get loyal investors but once they gets, then the project would surely turn out to be great.
Nelsen-Bel

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

I am glad that such projects appear, there will be more such projects and people will be healthier, but greater requirements for the professionalism of the team.
I Agree, I am glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

Good morning

But the question is  do they have a seed fund for marketing this project and not only get the fun from ICO? I think it's the best strategy so they can attract more investors.

Well, I think the main reason why they are offering a pre-sale or an ico is they don't have enough funds to support the project? Or are in tight budget and can't run the project without the help of an ico.
I think this is normal, the team can raise money for ICO and make a good product, but it seems to me soft cap is small.
Turner Deckpris

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Good day,
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

I see that the team has been working since 2008, if this is true, why does the project not attract ordinary financing?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

I see that the team has been working since 2008, if this is true, why does the project not attract ordinary financing?

Maybe because the team work in a different industries? or investors are still waiting for a big move from the team proving their project is really legit and serious that the investors will be able to gain good profit.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Darrell-Hopkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

The team doing their best for the business, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the plan will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the plan.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

Good day,
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I do not think it's worth investing all the soy savings in one project, the situation can be any and you need to be prepared for everything.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

The situation in the market is not the best way. I hope that this will not significantly affect the sale of coins and the project as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: