Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96047 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
I did not see any news from the developers. I think they should appear here as often as possible and tell us about the news in the project.
Yet, there is still no news from the developers but as you can see you know that there is a twitter link.
Do they update news only on Twitter? More can not see the project updates and other news related to the project anywhere?

Thank you for your interest. We update on multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, on our website and here.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them!
it is good to see the answers from the developers to any questions from supporters. This can increase the level of confidence in the team and in the project as a whole.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konshiki

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

I wonder, If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
It's a very good question because if the project started its work back in 2009 then, for today they have to make a good advance, if you were not mistaken of course in the date.
I think, that year he mentioned is where the platform was created. And as I have understand in their roadmap, it was 2015 where the platform was developed. So only 3 years have passed and probably it will take more time for this project to be fully developed because it will still need more funds and works from the dev team.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
It's a very good question because if the project started its work back in 2009 then, for today they have to make a good advance, if you were not mistaken of course in the date.
I think, that year he mentioned is where the platform was created. And as I have understand in their roadmap, it was 2015 where the platform was developed. So only 3 years have passed and probably it will take more time for this project to be fully developed because it will still need more funds and works from the dev team.
A new innovation may take time, developers might be trying to implement completely unique to the project tgat will bring a new leading change which will create a new spark for crypto.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Greetings,  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
of course I can be mistaken, but in my opinion these guys do not have a minimum amount for investment. You can invest absolutely any amount that is convenient for you.
I really doubt that man all ico have minimum investment my guess is it will be like 0.1ETH and since probably thats the minimum for most ico it might just be assumed

Phovitabga

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

For me, project it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
This is just a unique idea for the project, opens up opportunities for predicting human diseases and possibly his children! I think the project team Fnatic-will be very much in demand in modern medicine and genetics. Composition team and advisers, too, impressive !

Then, definitely we have to keep an update of this platform because of its unique way of innovation in terms of science. This isn't s a small group of skills and professionals so therefore they take this project seriously.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap

Yeah, there are already few projects that have the same concept before the market got worse and yet I can't see them making names now. The big question is, will this project really reach the funding goal on this kind of market? That depends on their marketing strategy.
There are a lot of promising projects that have similarities like this before but the thing is they didn't really put much effort on handling their project that is why they goes down.

It can't be avoided due to the fact that creating an ICO isn't that hard. So, what we have to do for now is to search more information about the potential of this platform. Knowing that this is all about genetics, it makes people getting more curious due to its concept and the way they give services to the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap

Yeah, there are already few projects that have the same concept before the market got worse and yet I can't see them making names now. The big question is, will this project really reach the funding goal on this kind of market? That depends on their marketing strategy.
There are a lot of promising projects that have similarities like this before but the thing is they didn't really put much effort on handling their project that is why they goes down.

It can't be avoided due to the fact that creating an ICO isn't that hard. So, what we have to do for now is to search more information about the potential of this platform. Knowing that this is all about genetics, it makes people getting more curious due to its concept and the way they give services to the community.

There are lots of similar projects but not all will succeed. That is why in choosing the right project, we should be wise enough just by looking at its platform and its foundation then you can decide if you pursue it or not. Talking about this project, I am sure that many will get interest about it because its all about genetics.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

Greetings,  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
of course I can be mistaken, but in my opinion these guys do not have a minimum amount for investment. You can invest absolutely any amount that is convenient for you.
Yes, I think in investing there is no such minimum amount but if ever this project set a minimum amount of investment I dont know what is the real reason behind it. Hopefully we can hear feedbacks about this matter from the developers and the project team to clear up everything.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
I did not see any news from the developers. I think they should appear here as often as possible and tell us about the news in the project.
Yet, there is still no news from the developers but as you can see you know that there is a twitter link.
Do they update news only on Twitter? More can not see the project updates and other news related to the project anywhere?

Thank you for your interest. We update on multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, on our website and here.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them!
it is good to see the answers from the developers to any questions from supporters. This can increase the level of confidence in the team and in the project as a whole.
Only shows how ddedicated they are to their jobs and to the project.  I am very impressed how team answers and cater all the inquiries and questions from the thread just to satisfy the needs and wants of the public specialy the investors.
Foy.Spec

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Great project, I hope the plan is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the idea goes well and succeed.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Very good for invest at this time at DNAtix, because the chaos of market will bring some choice for invest look like this project.

Well, that will depend on the investors as I know if you invest in ETH they have also a higher gas fee to pay but there are times its low but more are higher all time. Is BTC and ETH are accepted on investing?

Gas fee matters for small transactions and daily payment but when it comes to investing which usually would be a decent amount, you shouldn't care about 2$ that spent on Gas fee. investing is more about hunting better opportunities than worrying about gas fee.
Jose-Startley

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the plan, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

I'm sure that they will reach the softcap with the motive of their project, if more people will get to know the benefits of it then I'm sure hardcap would not be impossible reaching.
Yes, you are right at this time DNAtix have very good team and community, that why investor will appreciate it more than others.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

I'm sure that they will reach the softcap with the motive of their project, if more people will get to know the benefits of it then I'm sure hardcap would not be impossible reaching.
Yes, you are right at this time DNAtix have very good team and community, that why investor will appreciate it more than others.
This will happen only DNAtix provide us more and more useful new about their system, alright, i believe they can reach more and more cap.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

Well, I think the project must prove that they are really serious and dedicated to improve this project and follow their roadmap so that investors will be attracted to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

Very good for invest at this time at DNAtix, because the chaos of market will bring some choice for invest look like this project.

Well, that will depend on the investors as I know if you invest in ETH they have also a higher gas fee to pay but there are times its low but more are higher all time. Is BTC and ETH are accepted on investing?

Gas fee matters for small transactions and daily payment but when it comes to investing which usually would be a decent amount, you shouldn't care about 2$ that spent on Gas fee. investing is more about hunting better opportunities than worrying about gas fee.

Yes, I agree to you. In investing we shouldn't worry gas or transactions fees because this is normal in spending and investing in a good project. Soon we can be able to get good profit if the project succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:47:46 AM

Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: