Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96045 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

Hey, guys.
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Yea but it will somehow cause a problem to investors who aims for long term investment since it will cause a big dump if they use so much tokens in bonuses and airdrops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
It's a very good question because if the project started its work back in 2009 then, for today they have to make a good advance, if you were not mistaken of course in the date.
I think, that year he mentioned is where the platform was created. And as I have understand in their roadmap, it was 2015 where the platform was developed. So only 3 years have passed and probably it will take more time for this project to be fully developed because it will still need more funds and works from the dev team.
A new innovation may take time, developers might be trying to implement completely unique to the project tgat will bring a new leading change which will create a new spark for crypto.
Indeed, as new projects are being created, new ideas are becoming less and make the competition hard, so they must have a new innovation to impress more investors.

unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

This is a great news for those people who are interested to join the project. Another milestone for the team to be on the top soon!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Very good advice. The team has pages in social networks and they are actively leading them. So I think that maybe they need to add other pages which they do not have.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

I like the way that this project is very active in publishing updates and activities of the team behind this project but honestly for someone like me who don't have knowledge in genetics or in depth science this kind of posts won't really help me since I can't understand it. Will there a video presentation or something that will be more comprehensible to a normal human mind that explains more about this project and how will blockchain help it achieve its goal?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

This is a great news for those people who are interested to join the project. Another milestone for the team to be on the top soon!
Yes, indeed. I hope the team can see those supportive messages and they would be felt supported by the people around here.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
this is not necessarily a bad thing. let us agree on the fact that we are talking about cutting edge science and technology. they are really sailing into uncharted territories
Well. It might seem that the developer of the project is the key of the project that controls everything in the project.
Phovitabga

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Greetings all. We all know now that this is a very serious & legit business.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.
daikono

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

I guess its pretty easy to attract investors if they have a good reputation to the public so that should be their number 1 priority to build trust.

Yes, trust is the very important thing a project must have, they need to build trust to the community most specially to the investors so that they will be encourage to make investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.

I agree to you that social media sites can surely help a lot to increase popularity and to get high chance to encouraging more investors and supporters to participate to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Oh God how I am fed up with all these "future of", "nextgen" blabla. Hope crypto marketers will find out something freshy
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.
in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.
damniatx_

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
but this project is working on genetics issues, not anonymity in the network. You are probably confusing something, read the information about the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.

Basically that's the point why they make advertisement, to get some support from the crypto community. The problem is how they're going to do it. Especially, thousands of ICO's are competiting right now which makes the investors hard to choose.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: