Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96045 times)
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 12:06:08 AM by DNAtix

The future of genetics is here
Join the Genetic revolution! Be a part of our community!

Website | Whitepaper | Bounty

Providing solutions for:

Anonymous Genetics Services

We are standing at the threshold of a major disruption in genetic testing. Experts from various health fields are collaborating to enhance each other’s activities and growth, and DNAtix is a key element in this evolution.

How does it work?

Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Propelling future breakthroughs in personalized and preventive medicine

The DNAtix genetics ecosystem will bring some of the brightest minds on the planet together in one place for the first time ever. Application developers, computer engineers, and token miners will be able to work with genetics professionals and researchers to create new blockchain-based apps that will provide consumers with an array of tests and applications which have the potential to change medicine as we know it.

The Team

The Advisory Board

Key Milestones

• Created and released an algorithm for DNA compression •
• First ever to transfer a DNA sequence over the Ethereum blockchain •
• Transferred genetics pioneer Craig Venter’s Y chromosome over IBM’s Hyperledger Fabric •

Roadmap

The DNAtix Genetics Wallet

The DNAtix Genetics Wallet will allow users easy access and complete control over both their digital DNA sequence and their tokens in order to facilitate the transfer, storage and testing of their DNA - securely and anonymously.

Token Functions

• The ability to encrypt, upload, store and transfer DNA sequences •
• The ability to use DNATIX infrastructure Ecosystem to offer services to Genetic market •
• The opportunity to use DNATIX open source technology to develop Genetics apps •

TOKEN SALE

THE OPPORTUNITY

The global genetic testing services market is witnessing significant growth and is expected to expand at a robust rate due to rise in the adoption of healthcare IT solutions for genetic testing.

Currently valued at over US$33B, the market is projected to grow by 7.6% from 2017 to 2025 according to new report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR).

The report suggests that the rising demand for innovative technologies and increasing research & development in the field of genetics are likely to drive the genetic testing services market in the next few years.

DNATIX TOKEN SALE

• TOTAL HARD CAP – US $30M •
• NOW IN TOKEN PRE-SALE OF US $10M •

Tokens

- Total DNATIX Tokens to be issued: 150,000,000 -
- 60% of tokens will be offered for sale at all stages = 90,000,000 - Including Bountry programs.

DNAtix in the media

DNAtix Pilots Blockchain Technology for Preventative Healthcare
DNAtix Transfers First DNA Sequences Over the Ethereum Blockchain
DNAtix Successfully Transferred Craig Venter’s Y Chromosome Using IBM Blockchain
Blockchain technology will be used for preventive healthcare by DNAtix
The growing link between blockchain and the safety of our genomic data; a primer

Founder’s Video

*Excluded countries: Israel, USA, Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, China, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!

Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

A promising and successful project. I hope soon it will be one of the best discoveries of 2018. Good luck!
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:34:30 AM

A promising and successful project. I hope soon it will be one of the best discoveries of 2018. Good luck!

Thanks Tiffanya!

Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

hello, which lockup periods will have tokens from pre-sale and private sale?
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

hello, which lockup periods will have tokens from pre-sale and private sale?

Thank you for your inquiry. 15% of all tokens will be locked up for exactly 1 year after the beginning of the token sale.

Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

The more I learn about ZenCash the more I like the project and how it is run. Excited to join!
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

The more I learn about ZenCash the more I like the project and how it is run. Excited to join!

Thanks for the comment. We'd love to hear your opinion about the DNAtix ecosystem!

DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

"From energy to healthcare, and everything in between, blockchain technology is leaving no stone left unturned - and DNAtix out to completely transform how the genetis industry operates inside and out."

https://medium.com/dnatix/the-genetics-ecosystem-built-on-blockchain-67a993d22924

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.

Thank you for your comments.

We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Our goal is to build entire ecosystem for consumers, service providers and researchers to interact with the privacy of the data as a top priority.

Regarding awareness, we hope that our project and others like it will help move the field forward, offering new solutions in the field of preventative healthcare.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Thank you for your comments.
We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Thank you for the fast reply.

I concede that you are right that there have been several high-profile hacks of centralized services.
However, I read in your opening post that you have been the first project
that has transferred a DNA sequence over the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum also
has a history of high-profile hacks and the risks of smart contracts are not fully understood and the technology
is still in its infancy. I´m just wondering if building on Ethereum is really
the wisest choice in terms of security. Or am I mistaken and you just
use Ethereum for the token sale and the DNAtix ecosystem will be developed
from scratch or will be based on another platform?

I might be completely wrong, but I´m still not particularly convinced of
the whole Ethereum project. Nonetheless, I will definitely follow the progress of your DNAtix project.

msk_ksm

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

There are incredible benefits to testing your DNA. You can learn about your family’s history, prevent potential illnesses or even get a glimpse into your future. And now, these direct-to-consumer tests are cheaper than they have ever been!

But there are some risks involved in giving up control over what might be the most important data you’ll ever hold.

DNAtix will help you keep your data safe!

https://medium.com/dnatix/3-things-to-know-before-testing-your-dna-e14af7527931
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:21:17 AM

DNAtix is developing the future ecosystem for Genetics where consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinics meet to use and make Genetics in a more transparent, accessible, applicable and secured manner.
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!

As far as I know, projects related to medicine are often always successful, I think that your project will not be an exception.
And the minimum threshold will be collected without problems. On the site, the minimum amount is slightly larger than what is written here - $ 1,000,000
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

DNAtix platform
A cutting-edge blockchain-based genetics platform providing anonymous and encrypted genetic services including: analysis, storage, and transfer of digitized DNA sequence through a direct-to-consumer platform.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

I like this idea,I believe innovation in the field of genetic testing should be developed.This is a very interesting direction and at the same time useful for humanity,so I believe that this project should develop and provide us with a complete,implemented and successful company in the field of health for genetic testing.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

New Client: Introducing DNAtix, the Blockchain-based Genetics Platform
https://icodashboard.io/2018/08/24/new-client-introducing-dnatix/

We’re pleased to welcome Ofer Lidsky and DNAtix to the ICODashboard family of clients.  DNAtix is a cutting-edge blockchain based genetics platform providing anonymous and encrypted genetic services including: analysis, storage and transfer of digitized DNA sequences through a direct-to-consumer platform.

DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

I like this idea,I believe innovation in the field of genetic testing should be developed.This is a very interesting direction and at the same time useful for humanity,so I believe that this project should develop and provide us with a complete,implemented and successful company in the field of health for genetic testing.

I'm glad you like the project! We are very excited!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: