Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96047 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
Its a big project if they can do something from this big they will be on the success because it is the one project which is new & will be choice of the investors

But just say it's a big project isn't going to cut it anyway. Most projects can call themselves big, afterall pretty much every single one of them wants millions

Right, because this is a competition which everyone wanted to make sure they get some support from the community. It's probably a stupid things to do if they call themselves a worthless project.
But they should not give up at one moment after crossing a long run as we notice they have build a successful plan and various deployments are successful and all the developmental activities are highly achievable. May be they are still monitoring at the back end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrewVi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

I've impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the business is transparent and completely open!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

This project will change the world, the project was brighter and many brilliant people working here. Finding out medicine that will help the community. I salute this project!!!

The plans and goals of this project can really be helpful to all of us but let us see how the team will make it live and how they can be able to acquire enough funds to support it.
Fund raising is very important process of achievement of the goals. However to make it quite difficult at present as in connection with the latest events people cease to trust cryptocurrency.

That's there problem, it's hard to get some support because investors in cryptocurrencies for now seems to be holding their assets. So, the team needs some marketing strategies to at least boost their sales.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

This project will change the world, the project was brighter and many brilliant people working here. Finding out medicine that will help the community. I salute this project!!!

The plans and goals of this project can really be helpful to all of us but let us see how the team will make it live and how they can be able to acquire enough funds to support it.
Fund raising is very important process of achievement of the goals. However to make it quite difficult at present as in connection with the latest events people cease to trust cryptocurrency.

That's there problem, it's hard to get some support because investors in cryptocurrencies for now seems to be holding their assets. So, the team needs some marketing strategies to at least boost their sales.
Yes, this is the hard time for collect fund from crypto communities, but the market will recovery soon. I expect DNAtix can collect fund at this time as they want.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price

It's a good investment for people who have the necessary skills to survive from Market volatility and know how to deal with difficult situation, otherwise it's a suicide for amateurs.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

Its a big project if they can do something from this big they will be on the success because it is the one project which is new & will be choice of the investors

But just say it's a big project isn't going to cut it anyway. Most projects can call themselves big, afterall pretty much every single one of them wants millions

Right, because this is a competition which everyone wanted to make sure they get some support from the community. It's probably a stupid things to do if they call themselves a worthless project.
But they should not give up at one moment after crossing a long run as we notice they have build a successful plan and various deployments are successful and all the developmental activities are highly achievable. May be they are still monitoring at the back end.
Yes, this is really good for both DNAtix team and investors. Actually, we don't know they have how much competitors at this industry, try their best and got belief from investors is better.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price

It's a good investment for people who have the necessary skills to survive from Market volatility and know how to deal with difficult situation, otherwise it's a suicide for amateurs.
Absolutely agree with you. You can not even try to earn money if you do not know how and what to do in the crypto market.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:15:59 AM

Absolutely agree with you. You can not even try to earn money if you do not know how and what to do in the crypto market.
You can earn both on the growing and in the falling market and investors know this. Therefore, the investment in the project will be if the team can interest its proposal.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

This a promising project for health and science research and developments but it will need bigger financial to support its project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

Anyone know how much the team already raised for this couples of weeks? I visited their website but i cannot see any information listed there.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:38:26 AM

Anyone know how much the team already raised for this couples of weeks? I visited their website but i cannot see any information listed there.
Even i can't find that info. I guess the team has not yet added that to their website. They should soon add the info like how much have they raised, etc so that even the investors come to know about the future of the project and hence they do invest accordingly. This may turn a bug project ahead but just the team members need to take care about such minor things.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

While no one spoke about how the project works and how its popularity develops. But I hope that soon we will announce the latest news and updates of the project.
skypequiche

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

I see DNAtix growing ecosystem for future genetic, where consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinics. DNAtix has completed two tests Proof Of Concept by first transferring the complete genome sequence of a virus through Ethereum Blockchain.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.
Vissers Niga

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Hey  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.
This is indeed a great project, though there are lots of things to be done if they are very much dedicated to make it more beneficial to all then I believe there won't be any problems.

Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

This kind of project is somewhat that should be keep on looking for. Well, I have no doubt that this have a good community that people of it keep on supporting. I will keep observing and looking forward to see more interesting updates to the DNAtix team.
Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

I am glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this project is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

This is indeed a great project, though there are lots of things to be done if they are very much dedicated to make it more beneficial to all then I believe there won't be any problems.
Those who really had liked a product now were very largely lucky as they have learned about it at pre-sale stage, these people have a good opportunity to invest at small expenses.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

I am glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this project is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.

Looks like you are pretty bullish about this project, I am still having a second thought and doing more research about this project. Can you tell me 3 good reasons that this is a good project to invest with?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: