Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96040 times)
AgustinOr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I wonder, If the plan is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap

Yeah, there are already few projects that have the same concept before the market got worse and yet I can't see them making names now. The big question is, will this project really reach the funding goal on this kind of market? That depends on their marketing strategy.
I do not understand why you think that the market is now important for the project. It may be that there are not many good projects on the market and there will be good fees.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Well for me buddy, there many marketing and promotion that the time can make. The bonuses and giving discounts everytime they purchase tokens. Some giving giveaways and others are giving free tokens.  A lot of promotional strategies that the project can use to gain and attract the audience and the investors. Anything in the this tactics will do.
I think the team has thought out a marketing strategy and we will see how they will promote the project on the Internet.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ChynaGri

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Great business, I hope the plan is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the project goes well and succeed.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Well for me buddy, there many marketing and promotion that the time can make. The bonuses and giving discounts everytime they purchase tokens. Some giving giveaways and others are giving free tokens.  A lot of promotional strategies that the project can use to gain and attract the audience and the investors. Anything in the this tactics will do.
I think the team has thought out a marketing strategy and we will see how they will promote the project on the Internet.
Do you think at the moment, observing what now is created in cryptocurrency, the project will be able to be helped by some strategy for promotion? I don't know, for me it is quite disputable fact and I am not confident that marketing is so modern now.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

is it planned to be given a reward for publishing and creating a video about your project? I think that it could interest professinal directors.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

is it planned to be given a reward for publishing and creating a video about your project? I think that it could interest professinal directors.
This is convenient. The project will be able to get a high-quality video, it would not be bad to arrange a competition for the best video editing about this project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

The number of people who "think" the team has a strategy is infinitely greater than the number of people who have ANY real knowledge of what this is
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap

Yeah, there are already few projects that have the same concept before the market got worse and yet I can't see them making names now. The big question is, will this project really reach the funding goal on this kind of market? That depends on their marketing strategy.
There are a lot of promising projects that have similarities like this before but the thing is they didn't really put much effort on handling their project that is why they goes down.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

I think yes, without problems. It will be interesting not only to directors, but also those who actively is engaged in such earnings on the Internet. For such people it is possible and will become pleasant pastime.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

But giving a lot of tokebs for free or using tokens for promoting can make the token goes dump in the future. That is why using real money for promoting in ads would be much better idea.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
I did not see any news from the developers. I think they should appear here as often as possible and tell us about the news in the project.
Yet, there is still no news from the developers but as you can see you know that there is a twitter link.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

I think yes, without problems. It will be interesting not only to directors, but also those who actively is engaged in such earnings on the Internet. For such people it is possible and will become pleasant pastime.
Yes, Indeed. I wish that the given reward can be a great effort and also a good opportunity to get closer to the project to support it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
I did not see any news from the developers. I think they should appear here as often as possible and tell us about the news in the project.
Yet, there is still no news from the developers but as you can see you know that there is a twitter link.
Do they update news only on Twitter? More can not see the project updates and other news related to the project anywhere?
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
It's a very good question because if the project started its work back in 2009 then, for today they have to make a good advance, if you were not mistaken of course in the date.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

this is not necessarily a bad thing. let us agree on the fact that we are talking about cutting edge science and technology. they are really sailing into uncharted territories

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Do they update news only on Twitter? More can not see the project updates and other news related to the project anywhere?

Thank you for your interest. We update on multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, on our website and here.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them!

z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

For me, project it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
This is just a unique idea for the project, opens up opportunities for predicting human diseases and possibly his children! I think the project team Fnatic-will be very much in demand in modern medicine and genetics. Composition team and advisers, too, impressive !
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Greetings,  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
of course I can be mistaken, but in my opinion these guys do not have a minimum amount for investment. You can invest absolutely any amount that is convenient for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: