Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96045 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!
Hello DNAtix team, i have notice that the soft cap you have mentioned here is different to the soft cap that the project have set on your website, does this mean you are lowering your targeted soft cap soon? if yes, does the market affects that you lower your softcap?

Their soft cap is okay, I have doubt on their Hardcap that will be a struggle for the team to reach and needs bigger advertisements and promotions from different fields in crypto and ICO platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

I want to know how you will convert the health system into a crypto token.As you people work with DNA & it will provide details about People's life.so is it related to this?
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!
Hello DNAtix team, i have notice that the soft cap you have mentioned here is different to the soft cap that the project have set on your website, does this mean you are lowering your targeted soft cap soon? if yes, does the market affects that you lower your softcap?

Their soft cap is okay, I have doubt on their Hardcap that will be a struggle for the team to reach and needs bigger advertisements and promotions from different fields in crypto and ICO platform.
I will agree with you buddy. So, I could say that the team should make a doubled effort for this matter as for me too that they will have a much hard time for them to achieve its hardcap, it seems that way to me too. Well, even though, there is no impossible if you will work on it and make the best you could do, as you have your supporters like us that is willing to help you in a way we can.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

Do you have plans to hold an airdrop? It seems to me that such a measure can increase demand and interest in the project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

Do you have plans to hold an airdrop? It seems to me that such a measure can increase demand and interest in the project.
Not always airdrop contributes to the successful collection of funds. It is influenced by a huge number of factors. I hope that the developers will take the right steps
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
Indeed, they need to show their confidence to prove that they are serious in their project and in order for the people to trust them, Hope to see more of their work and updates.
Putting much effort and works in providing more important updates about the project is one factors that can attract more people to be here and support this. It will also lead to caught the interest of all potential investors that will convince them to invest. Hopefully, the team can fulfill their goals and meet the expectations of the people.
To fulfil all the project goals and reach the expectations of project, team should work together and when there is an issue it should be immediately addressed involving a manager and developers that will easily help to execute the operations in a easy manner.
Well as far as I know, it seem thats how the team works since they have done what they could and things seemed to work well, and problems aren't taken lightly.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Not always airdrop contributes to the successful collection of funds. It is influenced by a huge number of factors. I hope that the developers will take the right steps
Airdrop, bounty, and also ICO are the best thing that should be compromised to make a project live better than ever.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.

I'm not sure if someone can make a bypass to the blockchain and steal every data that are stored in the blockchain. What you want to do?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

It is unlikely. Such method of promotion is popular only in the first days of submission of the project. At this stage it is absolutely senseless invention. There is enough bounty.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

Airdrop, bounty, and also ICO are the best thing that should be compromised to make a project live better than ever.
Yes. It would definitely great if the team can provide this factors since it is a very good way to promote the project in various places. But perhaps, they don't need to do the Airdrop because it will be the reason for it's price to drop at a lowest price. Just my own thoughts.
sniper_ann

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

Yes. It would definitely great if the team can provide this factors since it is a very good way to promote the project in various places. But perhaps, they don't need to do the Airdrop because it will be the reason for it's price to drop at a lowest price. Just my own thoughts.
To really get more investors' attention and support, we need not only incentive plans and marketing plans. More importantly, the project team has the ability to achieve these goals.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

To really get more investors' attention and support, we need not only incentive plans and marketing plans. More importantly, the project team has the ability to achieve these goals.

For me, while doing this ability to achieve goals the project must also need to improve marketing and advertising as this will surely help the project to gain more trust and support from the investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

It depends how the project will handle distribution of airdrops if ever this will choose them as a way to advertise the project, maybe lock the airdrop tokens can help the project to avoid mass dumps.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

It is unlikely. Such method of promotion is popular only in the first days of submission of the project. At this stage it is absolutely senseless invention. There is enough bounty.
Also in my opinion doing airdrop this late would only cause on dumping of token in the future, since it wasn't allocated on their plan when they created the distribution of supply.
hous

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

I

It depends how the project will handle distribution of airdrops if ever this will choose them as a way to advertise the project, maybe lock the airdrop tokens can help the project to avoid mass dumps.
I think locking the tokens will only benefit the founders since they have all the power and control over their token. It is not fair for me as an investor being nit able to trade my tokens.

of course. Locking tokens is complete centralisation - no its even totalitarian
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Also in my opinion doing airdrop this late would only cause on dumping of token in the future, since it wasn't allocated on their plan when they created the distribution of supply.
And I think airdrop is a good idea, and it can attract many investors investing small amounts in addition to the tokens they receive for free.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

And I think airdrop is a good idea, and it can attract many investors investing small amounts in addition to the tokens they receive for free.
I agree, you can make the distribution of tokens for a limited number of people, and you can observe the growth of users. I'm sure that this can happen. Most projects use this.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

I agree, you can make the distribution of tokens for a limited number of people, and you can observe the growth of users. I'm sure that this can happen. Most projects use this.
I must say that now most of the projects use airdrop. I believe that this way, users will learn more about the project and invest more easily in it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments. We have a plan for an airdrop, but it will be a bit closer to the actual ICO. More details soon!

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments. We have a plan for an airdrop, but it will be a bit closer to the actual ICO. More details soon!

thank you for this news, I think many supporters are waiting for this event, in order to take part in this airdrop. I hope that you will make an announcement closer to the launch date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: