Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96047 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology
I really hope so, because very many users support the project. The idea of the project is very interesting, and it will be a pity if it is not supported.
I think if the developers want to attract more attention to their project, they need to increase their advertising campaign. Then the project will have more supporters.
To make a good advertisement, you need to collect a very good marketing team, so that they make an advertisement, which will pay attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology
Yes, it precisely. Fortunately, the developer has already told that the airdrop will be added a little later. It is his personal strategy, so, according to him, it will be most effective for promoting of the project.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

Yes, it precisely. Fortunately, the developer has already told that the airdrop will be added a little later. It is his personal strategy, so, according to him, it will be most effective for promoting of the project.
Personally, I'm already looking forward to launching airdrop. Interestingly, the developers will introduce the KYC procedure for the participants or not?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.

I'm not sure if someone can make a bypass to the blockchain and steal every data that are stored in the blockchain. What you want to do?
Blockchain will be the main ledger of all transactions and data dapp will be the driver of the platform that will give commands for blockchain to record.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

I have not seen a single crypto healthcare project that would work. Do the team have preliminary agreements on cooperation?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

I have not seen a single crypto healthcare project that would work. Do the team have preliminary agreements on cooperation?
So far, Dnatix is one of the first crypto healthcare that I seen in the market. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems this is the first time and I hope this will be the first successful healthcare project in the market.  I might forget ir not familiar with some projects that is similar from this. I really wish best for this project.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

For the meantime make sure you are subscribed to their social media channels so that you wont miss any important updates including the airdrop announcement.
Yes, this is what I am currently doing.i follow the media channels to keep me informed andupdated about the project progress and changes. The active participation in their media channels is very important to keep your project communication.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

For the meantime make sure you are subscribed to their social media channels so that you wont miss any important updates including the airdrop announcement.
Yes, this is what I am currently doing.i follow the media channels to keep me informed andupdated about the project progress and changes. The active participation in their media channels is very important to keep your project communication.

Thanks! We have more interesting news in the pipeline! Stay tuned!

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

Yeah i think you experienced it first but this thing will not work in DNATix.DNATix already know this fact & they make all the effort for this situation.so you can trust them & invest here 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

Well, i see community of DNAtix has growth day by day, it is really good signal for who pay attention at this project. The team still well on this working.

connecoin

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

So far, Dnatix is one of the first crypto healthcare that I seen in the market. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems this is the first time and I hope this will be the first successful healthcare project in the market.  I might forget ir not familiar with some projects that is similar from this. I really wish best for this project.
The project is very promising and interesting since it will focus on health and possibly a useful thing someday for humans. I hope the team can succeed on this so that people will have experienced on how to prevent from disease by utilizing blockchain technology.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

Yeah i think you experienced it first but this thing will not work in DNATix.DNATix already know this fact & they make all the effort for this situation.so you can trust them & invest here 

it is necessary to watch how and what will work. recently im began to notice that many projects write that they can 1,2,3 and in fact after the tests it turns out that none of the above can not be achieved. if the project and the truth can give what its creators write, it will be a success.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

Well, i see community of DNAtix has growth day by day, it is really good signal for who pay attention at this project. The team still well on this working.
I also noticed that mate and even on their telegram chat, a lot of people joining there everyday. In fact, the team already have manage to gathered 27k and plus members. This only proves that people really like to have this kind of idea here in cryptocurrency. I just hope that this people will help the team to collect funds for the betterment of the project to ensure that this could be implemented in the near future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

I do have seen other projects that are related to healthcare but no that similar to the goal of DNAtix. Healthcare project are quite rare to see.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

How can you prove that the community of this project really growing? I just wanted to make sure that everything is really going in progress to at least satisfy the people who supported the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

Yeah, this will be one of the best and most advantage project in the market nowadays. Through studying Genetics the scientists able to seadch cure for the current illness and also the posible things to do yo prevent having this diseases.
All the matter is that developers have touched on really pressing problem and will work in it the direction. It has also attracted such interest from community as many want to learn, how exactly this direction will be carried out.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

Well, if the person is really interested then they have to really monitor the progress of the platform. There's a lot of stuff that needs to be done which it requires a lot of thorough research to avoid big losses and prevent us from getting scammed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

Genetic is a curious flied of study and am sure they are likely going to pull it up and with enough users this is going to be really enormous

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

I do have seen other projects that are related to healthcare but no that similar to the goal of DNAtix. Healthcare project are quite rare to see.
Healthcare project are rare it is because it doesn't only need a team to compose a project but it needed a professionals that are well experienced about healthcare.

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

Genetic is a curious flied of study and am sure they are likely going to pull it up and with enough users this is going to be really enormous

This project will really be helpful because it is all about health. Many will find it interesting and useful to each individual. Through this project it can help people to be aware in their health condition most especially its all about genetics. This can gives idea what best to do in order to prevent such condition or how to take care our health.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: