Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS + Masternodes] Motile Coin [MIE] [AUCTION] [BOUNTY]  (Read 6778 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

I like the project because MotileCoin will provide payment solutions complete electronic money fast and ensure
IF
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Indeed it did back in February, since then it is dead. The rest I have no idea where you saw them. I am in their discord server, none of the admins post anything for months now and it is infested with bots and spammers. What community you talk about? and what support?

Maybe he just commented without knowing what's going on here. Another one bites the dust in crypto. Another mn coin that deceived mn buyers, hoping that they will have passive income. It will only be true if the project is active and really legit but this one to no avail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: