Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to save your crypto?  (Read 1346 times)
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

All my new acquaintances use a crypto purse ekterium and no one has lost money yet. Insert where you need a secret key and do not know the problems with the safety of your crypto money.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

I often say that when it comes to becoming a crypto investor, our biggest threat is losing our coins to hackers, which is why we must always ensure that we are safe at all times when we access our coins.
This is good, very deep and touching on the points that many people tend to ignore thinking that they are not important.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

The last thing people want is to make their own decisions. This is responsibility. Therefore, there are governments, armies and services. Crypto is an environment in which everyone must take responsibility for themselves.
We do not need SEC, banks, governments. If crypto will accepted officially, it will not be crypto as is.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
mrPix (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

The last thing people want is to make their own decisions. This is responsibility. Therefore, there are governments, armies and services. Crypto is an environment in which everyone must take responsibility for themselves.
We do not need SEC, banks, governments. If crypto will accepted officially, it will not be crypto as is.

I agree with you.

And the fact of existence of the term "officially" makes me sad. I think it should be replaced with "proved by... audited by.. expertised by.." and so on.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

I try to keep a proportion of the cryptocurrencies that I usually get as a saving for the near future, taking into consideration the possibility that its price could increase significantly.

However, I must admit that my main investment funds for the long term are in national currency and dollars, because it is impossible to predict what will happen with the bitcoin or the other cryptocurrencies in a period of 20 years or more.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

I try to keep a proportion of the cryptocurrencies that I usually get as a saving for the near future, taking into consideration the possibility that its price could increase significantly.

However, I must admit that my main investment funds for the long term are in national currency and dollars, because it is impossible to predict what will happen with the bitcoin or the other cryptocurrencies in a period of 20 years or more.
I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are certainly promising, but investing all your money in them is very risky, so I also keep half of my funds in the Bank.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

In the world of crypto or in the internet world for that matter, you are your watchdog, your safety depends on you. When in doubt, verify because keying in your log details on any site. Make it a habit to bookmark important sites you visit, this will greatly reduce the chances of you entering a phishing site. Your private keys are as valuable as the coins in those wallets, keep them very safe.
Palmond

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

for me to save altcoin at this time is a good idea to get better profits, because now seeing prices still deserve a lot of profits.
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

The only way to save your crypto and monuy is not to sell & hodl. Market will go up soon, So if you sell now you will be sorry later.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

It is, there is nothing stopping you from doing so, just make sure that you are using the right wallets to save your crypto and also that you are making the right moves with them when it comes to selling. As long as you have cryptos then you should always make sure that you are saving a part of it for the long term, so you do not miss out on anything

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

It is possible to hold the cryptocurrency because I am sure that any regulation of cryptocurrency remains.
No matter the storm comes but the real Bitcoin still has a very large value of around 6500 USD.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

this article is very well said, here we talk about the problems in the market and what may arise. I fully support

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

I always safely save my keystore, and as described in the article, it is important not to leave the keystore or private key on the site that is running (log out before exiting), and avoid phishing sites.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

It is possible to save the cryptos, that is where holding comes in. You save your cryptos and make sure that you are the only one that has access to your private keys and what ever information that involved in accessing your wallets. As long as you are the only one that knows your private key then you have nothing to worry about
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: