Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Currently we are entering quarter 4 of the year. Did they already announce of which exchange will this be listed? hoping to see this to a good and famous exchange site.

Whatever it is, the important thing is they are listed in an exchanges. But for now, they should focus first about the ICO in order for them to have some funds.

Correct it really in meed to focus in the ICO so that you will achieve what you are aiming for. Well I guess the success of a person will depepnds to the hardwork of a person. We all know that ICO can give what we want in life because it is a promising and a lot of investors put a hand to invest.
At what point does the ICO can provide our wants? Remember that ICO's are crowdfunding that will use for the development of the project. And there are some of it are fake and scams. They just want to take the money of the investors and go away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

There are so many crypto project now evolving in the current era we are in most especially that when the crypto market is in a good shape. But now, even the market of the crypto currencies is still on its behavior of downfall, this is the CryptoaAdSolution project team chance to show off its capabilities that even in the worst that might be, they can be trusted as they will keep on making the demands of the community furnished.
Im expecting a good output from this ico after their token sale regardless if cryptocurrency industry is not doing well.
The risk gone wrong when you are wanted to invest in a masternode coin. It might be 100% scam rate since it's a ponzi scheme but, I think this project has no ponzi scheme.

Risk is always involved and we can't avoid that. Since cryptocurrencies are volatile, we have to accept the fact that in a matter of time we can experienced failures. But we should always be positive no matter what happens because crypto industries is keeping in progress.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
regalis

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

If we are going to look at their telegram channel we saw how it's presale being nailed by the supporters. Its just an indication that this project was purely captured by the community and it's shows that this project will be having a blazing future here in the crypto world. Hopefully many individuals will support this project as they continue to work with their platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
animekub

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

so we get some share of ad revenue by buying this coin?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

There are so many crypto project now evolving in the current era we are in most especially that when the crypto market is in a good shape. But now, even the market of the crypto currencies is still on its behavior of downfall, this is the CryptoaAdSolution project team chance to show off its capabilities that even in the worst that might be, they can be trusted as they will keep on making the demands of the community furnished.
Im expecting a good output from this ico after their token sale regardless if cryptocurrency industry is not doing well.
Ofcourse you can really look forward the good output of this project. The cryptocurrency might not be that good right now but surely this will back again and able to compete other projects in the market.
Indeed, we know that this will be a great project in the future, later when the every thing is all good and back to normal or yet gone better just like in the past.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

For what share do you have in mind? I have not seen anywhere that the purchase of tokens can get a bonus. Specify about the bonuses.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

For what share do you have in mind? I have not seen anywhere that the purchase of tokens can get a bonus. Specify about the bonuses.
I think that this question should be answered only by the developers, because only they can tell exactly which bonus is now available for purchase.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

I very much hope that soon the project will begin to work in full volume and it will be possible to see how the project develops in reality.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

I very much hope that soon the project will begin to work in full volume and it will be possible to see how the project develops in reality.
I'm not pretty sure how the project will be if it comes to the reality. It would just better if they ran on the internet.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Before this project goes into full scale operation, they need to succeed on their ico sale first thats why we shoukd always support all their campaigns.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Before this project goes into full scale operation, they need to succeed on their ico sale first thats why we shoukd always support all their campaigns.
Yeah, I agree our support means alot for the the project itself and for the entire team members. The successful  ICO will be very nice and this indicates the good project implementation.  Campaigns may lunch to strengthen the project popularity.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

If we are going to look at their telegram channel we saw how it's presale being nailed by the supporters. Its just an indication that this project was purely captured by the community and it's shows that this project will be having a blazing future here in the crypto world. Hopefully many individuals will support this project as they continue to work with their platform.
Hopefully, the constant and continuous support the project means a posible success. The telegram group is the active way to communicate the team members and developers. You can ask questions that will keep you at peace and satisfy your needs. The platform is currently in developing process and we are all hoping for good results.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I'm pretty sure everything will goes back to normal and become stable since this current situation in the market already occured last year. Perhaps, this year would be a great time to invest most especially to this project where the chances to earn good profits are possible because they have a good outcomed in their tokensale.
Positive minds results to positive outcome. We might cant predict the future or knows what destiny prepare for us but one thing for sure, there is no little problem thag cant be settled or answered.  Project promise a good results. For now the best way to help is quite and listen the teams explanations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 11:14:41 PM by Jedie22

I think the rewards are always needed to get more users but also to give rewards at the right time, so the CryptoAdSolution project team should focus on perfecting their product.

Ofcourse,  the project cant attract and gain participants and supporters if they will not able to do the task, making the project better and improve as much as they can shows their interest and dedication to the project. Updates and more specific details about the project will keep people attracted and understand the true concept and purpose of the project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Until now i know the main goal of Crypto Ad Solution is make our crypto advertising have more greats, this task is so hard to complete, honestly.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I think the rewards are always needed to get more users but also to give rewards at the right time, so the CryptoAdSolution project team should focus on perfecting their product.

Ofcourse,  the project cant attract and gain participants and supporters if they will not able to do the task you can check firts how safe and everything. This will take the project more understandable and excitement.

That is true, it means the project has capabilities to gain a lot of investors because of the teams hardwork in developing the project so well. Their are different categories on how to strike the achievements of the peoject. I think this peoject will continue to progress as the days goes by.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

Until now i know the main goal of Crypto Ad Solution is make our crypto advertising have more greats, this task is so hard to complete, honestly.

I agree on you they remain the standard process of Crypto Ad Solution in the same way to go for the success and progress. It needs to study on how to maintain the stability of thif project to gain more investors and it will sorrounds all over the world. In advertisement it gteat to accomplished what is needed.
connecoin

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

Well if the team can provide the things needed for the implementation, perhaps it could be possible since the project are very likely here in crypro world. It also needs to be fully developed to make sure that everything will be done accordingly so that investors will be inspired and satisfied for being here.
regalis

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Well if the team can provide the things needed for the implementation, perhaps it could be possible since the project are very likely here in crypro world. It also needs to be fully developed to make sure that everything will be done accordingly so that investors will be inspired and satisfied for being here.

Exactly, they should be creative in making the investors satisfaction in order to gain the trust and full support from them. The full development of the project should be done according to the needs of the investors to achieve their goals in dealing with this project. By this, they will have a good relationship towards their supporters and perhaps they will have a successful career.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

Exactly, they should be creative in making the investors satisfaction in order to gain the trust and full support from them. The full development of the project should be done according to the needs of the investors to achieve their goals in dealing with this project. By this, they will have a good relationship towards their supporters and perhaps they will have a successful career.
That is why every suggestions is necessary to know so that they will know the opinion of their investors. Although not all are to be accepted since they are the expert and they know more about their project.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: