Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

It seems that the CADS token are officially listed in Cryptobridge exchange. It would be very worthy to earn this since we can be able to exchange it immediately in the exchange. I hope, this will recieves good impression to the people so that the price will increase even more. I wonder if the team have provided bountiea so we can participate on it.
the current value of cryptoads token is still not promising at this moment but if you are looking for a long term investment this is a good fit.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

It seems that the CADS token are officially listed in Cryptobridge exchange. It would be very worthy to earn this since we can be able to exchange it immediately in the exchange. I hope, this will recieves good impression to the people so that the price will increase even more. I wonder if the team have provided bountiea so we can participate on it.
the current value of cryptoads token is still not promising at this moment but if you are looking for a long term investment this is a good fit.

It's still too early to say things, but because this is all about for the good of crypto community, probably there's a chance to rise its value in the near future. For now, let's just observed how the team handle the marketing strategies.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I see crypto adsolution of the potential big ROI in terms of staking and using master nodes. I hope the presale had succeeded.
Using its technology and blockchain system crypto advertising will never be the same again. Security, efficiency and transparency is its key components.

Yes you're right, it's not all about the technology that makes it the same. The security and the welfare of the supporters is the first one to give attention by the team. By then, they will truly gain the trust and the full support of the community. We all know how much the demand of this new technology which adopted through blockchain. So, they must look after the needs of their supporters inorder to come up with a great future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

I see crypto adsolution of the potential big ROI in terms of staking and using master nodes. I hope the presale had succeeded.
Yes, that is true buddy, and I can see that throught the performance of this project through staking and using master nodes. I hope that the momentum that the CryptoAdSolution have will keep on boosting.

We've follow the flow of this project in the crypto community and we saw how the team establish their platform in the presence of many competitive projects. As we can see, the project works smoothly from the beginning untill this present. Perhaps, they will be having a great future just looking for their performance.

Things are most likely been handle probably, assuming they haven't experienced a lot of problems with regards to their on-going project. I am hoping that whatever may the outcome of this platform, probably they can compete with the existing project.
KingDome

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

The 20th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 21st round.

CADS coins will cost 0.44 USD, a masternode costs 6,400 USD and an Advertising Package costs 44 USD.

Get the coveted products as soon as possible.

It's been almost 1 month and we need to see another new update come fresh from the oven! We would like to see it!
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Using its technology and blockchain system crypto advertising will never be the same again. Security, efficiency and transparency is its key components.

Yes you're right, it's not all about the technology that makes it the same. The security and the welfare of the supporters is the first one to give attention by the team. By then, they will truly gain the trust and the full support of the community. We all know how much the demand of this new technology which adopted through blockchain. So, they must look after the needs of their supporters inorder to come up with a great future.
Pretty great that blockchain can make the whole life of the project ran simultaneously without achieving a problem at the whole process.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

Hello team! For a long time there was no activity. What are your plans for the next month for working with the project?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

I really hope so. For all this time, the team tried to make the project more successful and I think they should succeed.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

I am very pleased to see the outstanding development of the CryptoAdSolution project, hope the development team will continue to achieve more success in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

I really hope so. For all this time, the team tried to make the project more successful and I think they should succeed.

That's a quiet difficult thing to do because of so many competition that's happening in the crypto space. Also, investors are now very careful when it comes to investing with this kind of business.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

That's a quiet difficult thing to do because of so many competition that's happening in the crypto space. Also, investors are now very careful when it comes to investing with this kind of business.

Also, the situation of crypto market are not good because some investors are afraid to invest because most of the crpyto coins are dropping. So it's better for the team to provide something that can convince more investors so that they can be able to deliver the people's expectation towards this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

Agree,  with current status of the market right its additional factors that the investors are careful in choosing and investing projects in the market. The team are working very will to reach their goals and victory. Difficult yes but there is no difficult to those who will work and believe.
Jedie22

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

Absolutely,  no one will think that they can't if you want to achieve your goals ypu need to believe that you can and should be more positive in every outcome. Success are to those who believes and think that they can make it and surpass all the challenges.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Absolutely,  no one will think that they can't if you want to achieve your goals ypu need to believe that you can and should be more positive in every outcome. Success are to those who believes and think that they can make it and surpass all the challenges.
Yes you are right, everyone want joined the project have good growth and good idea for improve at the future . Don't have much project like Crypto Ad Solution at this time.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Hello team! For a long time there was no activity. What are your plans for the next month for working with the project?

I think the team is busy with some improvements and developments? I wish there is a low investment minimum to join the master nodes.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

Do I want to know the result of the sale stage again? This will be good for investors and members to hear and read right?

lindstromaka

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I'm reading your discussions and i got my memories back when the same project leaders talked shits like this at the homeblockcoin ico. All they did was stealing the money from the investors.
Two of the main guys, A.N and A.K, helped by their friends bloggers (D.K and the rest ) , were comparing homeblockcoin with bitconnect. As i can see, the only think they will get in that comparison is the ending phase, where the leaders get in jail for stealing a lot of money.

If there is anyone else burned from this guys, and want to get his money back, just pm me,i will give u all additional information so u can get in touch with them in rl.

Btw, this ico failed. They got 10 times less btc from it then the investition they did to make it real... so don't except from them to make more effort to make it boom.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

I think the team is busy with some improvements and developments? I wish there is a low investment minimum to join the master nodes.

It would be very good, I have a few people who are interested in the project. Perhaps if in the future they will not have problems, they can become investors.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

Do I want to know the result of the sale stage again? This will be good for investors and members to hear and read right?

That's a better idea so that people can do some analysis about how the project keeping in progress. This will also an additional information that shouldn't be missed of.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

That's a better idea so that people can do some analysis about how the project keeping in progress. This will also an additional information that shouldn't be missed of.
I did not see the reaction of the developers to this question. I think they should tell us about the latest news in the project, it will be useful for new supporters of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: