Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I somehow also noticed that, but let's give them sometime to work with the development. It's not so easy to run a project because of so many things to consider and as we all know, the market for now isn't good. Maybe, this would also be the reason why the team have been quite up until now.
Qiute  very good observation mate, but I would like to give the team the benefit of the doubt. I hope team and developers will able to speak out the real reason why they are still not actively communicating the people in the thread. Maybe we could still give them some time to prepare.

Let us all be patient in waiting for some updates from the team. Im sure they are going to give us the information we need to know about the development of this project. Maybe for now they are preparing for some actions that they are going to establish in the progression of this platform to gives the best benifets to its supporters in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

Bitcoin Garden: CryptoAdSolution is Spearheading Crypto Advertising with New Products
https://bitcoingarden.org/cryptoadsolution-is-spearheading-crypto-advertising-with-new-products/

Crypto-marketing is headed towards a brighter future with the upcoming new products announced by CryptoAdSolution. The new solutions, to be bought with CADS coins, include advertising packages, an advertising marketplace, AdExchange and an exclusive cryptoapp service.

CryptoAdSolution is working to address some core challenges faced by the marketing industry. These include the difficulties faced in market services as well as master node cryptocurrencies. The new solutions offered will work in a new ecosystem based on Stratis and master nodes, and will make it easier to buy advertising packages, connect advertisers and consumers with each other, generate passive income and more.

New crypto advertising opportunities will soon open up for global users with the launch of the CADS coin and ad marketplace. The platform will be a hybrid system specializing in marketing, and safe and versatile for all requirements. Customer advertising packages will bring quality traffic with clicks and rewards in the form of passive income....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Im also expecting some new updates from the team so lets just wait and see. Pretty much the project is still young and still needs alot of promotions.
Hopefully we can see new updates and progress if the project for next few days, the team maybe in the arrangement stage and making things in right position. Shaping the project and thinking best approach for the market. Promotions might be more effective for the project success.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
They are definitely not promoting cause generally speaking promotion involves actually interacting with potential customers and not ignoring them
Levyathan

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

They are definitely not promoting cause generally speaking promotion involves actually interacting with potential customers and not ignoring them

Yet, the developer of the project seems are very likely gonna get the effort of the project so that we can have a great potential customer in nowadays.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I somehow also noticed that, but let's give them sometime to work with the development. It's not so easy to run a project because of so many things to consider and as we all know, the market for now isn't good. Maybe, this would also be the reason why the team have been quite up until now.

I think the development team of CryptoAdSolution takes a long time to finalize and publish the project to the community, which will greatly influence the success of the project.
KingDome

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

I think the development team of CryptoAdSolution takes a long time to finalize and publish the project to the community, which will greatly influence the success of the project.

Most of the people here are willing to know more about the project and I hope they can see the thread to answer those questions.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Im also expecting some new updates from the team so lets just wait and see. Pretty much the project is still young and still needs alot of promotions.
Hopefully we can see new updates and progress if the project for next few days, the team maybe in the arrangement stage and making things in right position. Shaping the project and thinking best approach for the market. Promotions might be more effective for the project success.

New updates is indeed a great thing for us and they would never regret to expect more investors and supporters to coming in.
Semaj123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Yet, the developer of the project seems are very likely gonna get the effort of the project so that we can have a great potential customer in nowadays.

It's definitely what they should be able to do, because effort is needed in order to get the target. Moreover, they should also do some good promotion about their pre-sale like giving some reasonable discount so that investors should have good amount of benefits in the near future.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

The team really needs a lot of time to be developed the project into a new one. They need to explore on how to stand for long so that it would be published in the community a guarantee successful one than the other project it would be.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bober182

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

The team really needs a lot of time to be developed the project into a new one. They need to explore on how to stand for long so that it would be published in the community a guarantee successful one than the other project it would be.

At some point in time they will need a clear agenda that they themselves can follow up on or otherwise it will end up in unproductive back and forth that isn't good for anybody.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Most of the people here are willing to know more about the project and I hope they can see the thread to answer those questions.

Of course people really needs to know and understand how does the project work for the better and improvement of the project. The team rely the success of this peoject through the support and investment of the investors.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

It's definitely what they should be able to do, because effort is needed in order to get the target. Moreover, they should also do some good promotion about their pre-sale like giving some reasonable discount so that investors should have good amount of benefits in the near future.
indeed, good buy bonuses always attract the attention of investors, and it will attract more supporters to this project. Will the team offer bonuses to buy their tokens?
Kurrie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Great project. And it's great that you can buy coins with several crypto-converters. Good luck with your development!
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

an attempt to combine masternodes with the advertising market is certainly a novelty but i would like to see your code or opinions of authoritative advisers before buying. technically such a project is very difficult to create and if you managed to do everything correctly, then this will be an excellent project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

I have a question, are you going to enter into any agreements on cooperation or partnership in the near future? And which companies can meet the requirements for cooperation with the project?
connecoin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

I have a question, are you going to enter into any agreements on cooperation or partnership in the near future? And which companies can meet the requirements for cooperation with the project?
I think, they will going to do that since it is really important to have a partnership with other companies so that interested investors will have satisfaction on their investments. But for now, let's just have to keep in supporting the project and wait for the new announcements from the team. Or we can visit their social media channels to know more new updates.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Of course people really needs to know and understand how does the project work for the better and improvement of the project. The team rely the success of this peoject through the support and investment of the investors.

Right, that is the first step that people do before deciding to invest which is highly recommended to do in order to avoid worries and hesitations because we all know that investing such project in crypto market is quite risky that is why make sure everything is in the right path to choose. Number of investors and supporters is one thing you can know how good the project is and also how the team works on the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Good idea mate. It would be a good moved from the team if they can offered good bonuses in their token sales so that investors will likely to joined and be part of the project. It could give more chances to earned enough funds for the improvement of the platform and to generate more support from the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: