Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

I am so glad that the good progressive actions of the CryptoAdSolution project team is keep on going in here in the crypto currency community. This will make them have a good outcome from this project, so keep it up.
Thats true they have a good strategy for promoting this project hopefully they can achieve all their goals and their investors profit as well.
For sure they can be able to achieved their goals since their presales are being like and acknowledged by many investors. Each round leads to a good result in which will be a good way to improve more the platform and make this a location of choice for investments.

That's definitely what will going to happen due to the results that we see. Maybe, they have a great strategies when it comes to attracting investors because every round of their sales seems to have a good results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

Started the fifth round. I'm shocked, I have not yet met such a project, which so quickly sells out its tokens, I see how they are claimed, so the project will also be in demand, it's a fact.
Yes. They have a good feedback on their presales in which the team have managed to sold all their tokens on each round despite that the crypto market not in a good situation. I'm sure they can achieved and collect enough funds for the platform once the price of crypto coins stabilized.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

I am so glad that the good progressive actions of the CryptoAdSolution project team is keep on going in here in the crypto currency community. This will make them have a good outcome from this project, so keep it up.
Thats true they have a good strategy for promoting this project hopefully they can achieve all their goals and their investors profit as well.
Strategies are open and everyone uses it, but every strategies needs improvement and updates to cope with the changes of the sorrounding. They have to make strategy plans more unique and fabulous to implement.

It's one of the biggest factor that is necessary because it is the only way to make it successful. This is why it's very important to have a strategy that can make people attract for them to be able to get some financial support.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Yes, absolutely the team always comes with new strategies, which will help the project to its promotion. They use different market strategies to promote the project. Because of this thing they will get investors.

If that's the case then definitely they can easily reached their target. As we can see on the shared information, all their sales have been successfully achieved. So, if this'll continue then, we should expect a brighter future about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

The 5th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 6th round.

CADS 0.30 USD
Masternode $ 5,000 USD
AdvertisingPackage 30 USD.

We congratulate all members who bought our pre-sale products in this round at a discounted price.

I am really curious about how the team handle the pre-sale because they quickly sold out their product. This probably catch the attention of some investors due to the fact that they managed well the pre-sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

Yes, absolutely the team always comes with new strategies, which will help the project to its promotion. They use different market strategies to promote the project. Because of this thing they will get investors.

If that's the case then definitely they can easily reached their target. As we can see on the shared information, all their sales have been successfully achieved. So, if this'll continue then, we should expect a brighter future about the platform.

To gather more investors would always depends on how to attract through strategies that reflects to the needs of every people. This project is one of a kind it means very helpful and can get more investors because of the trust that is being build by the team to everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

i think its great plan, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!

The progress of the development is very helpful and it is very productive in such way of developing through strategies of the team. Yet it can be attaining different obstacles but it is a challenge only. The price of the project is very helpful. The community is helping a hand so that it guarantee a success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

CADS 0.30 USD
Masternode $ 5,000 USD

We congratulate all members who bought our pre-sale products in this round at a discounted price.

I am really curious about how the team handle the pre-sale because they quickly sold out their product. This probably catch the attention of some investors due to the fact that they managed well the pre-sale.

It means the team has a good strategies that might affect the sales of the project the investors are really build a trust to thee team because most of it has already sold out. Some of them does'nt understand yet the circular motion of the project but it is already happened for a reason.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

i think its great plan, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!

The progress of the development is very helpful and it is very productive in such way of developing through strategies of the team. Yet it can be attaining different obstacles but it is a challenge only. The price of the project is very helpful. The community is helping a hand so that it guarantee a success.

I have seen the project with progress which gives me an idea how good the team is because it will not happened without the hardwork and effort of the team. Both the developer and investors are very important in the project because without them and the people, the project is useless and will not exist. Just hope that all of them will embrace cooperation in order to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

How much funds CryptoAdSolution collect from 4th September to now? I know this question is not hard to answer. At almost project they have crowdedsale progressing bar.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

Started the fifth round. I'm shocked, I have not yet met such a project, which so quickly sells out its tokens, I see how they are claimed, so the project will also be in demand, it's a fact.
Yes. They have a good feedback on their presales in which the team have managed to sold all their tokens on each round despite that the crypto market not in a good situation. I'm sure they can achieved and collect enough funds for the platform once the price of crypto coins stabilized.

No question that the team are well organized for the development and implementation of the project, as we can see the positive response from the community. Maybe in the following days we will see this project with a high degree of appreciation from the investors.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

CADS 0.30 USD
Masternode $ 5,000 USD

It means the team has a good strategies that might affect the sales of the project the investors are really build a trust to thee team because most of it has already sold out. Some of them does'nt understand yet the circular motion of the project but it is already happened for a reason.

I think besides from having a good strategy the project is become popular. As it first round of sale, it was very successful so no doubt that their next sale will become also successful. This is because of the hard work and cooperation of all. So hoping for more success of this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

No question that the team are well organized for the development and implementation of the project, as we can see the positive response from the community. Maybe in the following days we will see this project with a high degree of appreciation from the investors.
But, they need to be more active in communicating to our questions too, even though we can see it that they are doing their best to make this project a reality.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

The 4th round of our presale is now sold out!
Tomorrow the pre-sale will start again in the 5th round.

CADS coins 0.29 USD,
Masternode 4,900 USD
AdvertisingPackage 29 USD.

Congratulations to all members who got Masternodes, CADS Coins and AdvertisingPackages.

This is a good news to everyone here, seeing the project gain a successful presale in the past rounds feels nice. Hoping this will still happen in the next round too.
StevenJeffries

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

CADS 0.30 USD
Masternode $ 5,000 USD

I have a question, how much round of this presale, as i see the price of CADS change some from round 2?

The price of tokens changes in a lot of ICOs irrespective of whether or not there was a single sale in the tokens in the prior rounds. I'd assume the same
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

CADS 0.30 USD
Masternode $ 5,000 USD

I think besides from having a good strategy the project is become popular. As it first round of sale, it was very successful so no doubt that their next sale will become also successful. This is because of the hard work and cooperation of all. So hoping for more success of this project.
Yes, Because of the innovative team's hard work the project has gain attention and become popular towards the crypto world. Very soon the project is becoming successful because of the team.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

The 7th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 8th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Next round tomorrow! Be ready!
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

The 7th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 8th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Next round tomorrow! Be ready!

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

What is the consensus algorithm used by the idea and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?

At this time their are different languages that appear and it is very helpful though many of us usually read the whitepaper, as I have read ot is the c9mmon language that we use. if we are talking qbout the market initiatives well it is, because that is their responsibilities.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: