Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
if the team will work in the same rhythm and make maximum efforts, then the project will develop in the most favorable way. I hope the team can do it.

Exactly, if they are going to establish a good profitable project, then they have to give all the best that they can to become more popular and have a successful career here in crypto world. They have all the resources that would help them in becoming this project a successful one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:06:51 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
if the team will work in the same rhythm and make maximum efforts, then the project will develop in the most favorable way. I hope the team can do it.

Exactly, if they are going to establish a good profitable project, then they have to give all the best that they can to become more popular and have a successful career here in crypto world. They have all the resources that would help them in becoming this project a successful one.

I also think that as you, the CryptoAdSolution development team will have to work very hard to develop the project to the next milestone, to the ultimate success and support from the community.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

I guess, they can possibly do it because they managed to handle to sold all their tokens in every round despite in the crushing of the price of crypto coins in the market most especially in ethereum. Perhaps, the team now have collected good funds for future development and I hope it will be done accordingly.

If all things happen to be in good terms, then I can say they ccan easily tag along the project to success. As we can see, they have a better results in every round that they take. So, we should expect a brighter future ahead of the platform.
Yes,  it really show how competitive the team is. If everything will fall according to their plans Iam confident that everything will be fine and success willbe very easy to achieve. The increase of investors and funds are good indication that projecthas eeffective marketing strategy and management.
MarkLer

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

The 7th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 8th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Next round tomorrow! Be ready!

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!
Yes, this is really good new for someone have buy CryptoAdSolution before, and of course, this is benefit for all.

vivavivu

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
The way this project is working is really impressive. They have a growing community maybe because they have a working project.
Of course, more and more people want invest at good project like CryptoAdSolution at current time, i hope with the recovery of market, they will reach it soon.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

The project team of the CryptoAdSolution project is really keeping its good momentum that keep up also the coming of lots of users, supporters and investors that brings strong motivation for this project to keep going and striving in reaching its goals towards the crypto world. Well, they should not let their guard down, because there is no permanent in life, most especially in the crypto community where competition is everywhere.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

I guess, they can possibly do it because they managed to handle to sold all their tokens in every round despite in the crushing of the price of crypto coins in the market most especially in ethereum. Perhaps, the team now have collected good funds for future development and I hope it will be done accordingly.

If all things happen to be in good terms, then I can say they ccan easily tag along the project to success. As we can see, they have a better results in every round that they take. So, we should expect a brighter future ahead of the platform.
Yes,  it really show how competitive the team is. If everything will fall according to their plans Iam confident that everything will be fine and success willbe very easy to achieve. The increase of investors and funds are good indication that projecthas eeffective marketing strategy and management.
Their strategy that the project team of the CryptoAdSolution is using and doing for this project is seems effective that they are keep on gaining the attention from the crowd. Even just little by little, they are moving forward progressively showing how they really being so responsible and competitive in this community of crypto currency. Well, good to know that this kind of project with a great goal is keep on growing in the crypto world for the better it may be.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

As I always say about a lot of ICOs these days, has the bar for ICOs fallen so freakin low that answering questions about the ICO itself is an achievement
Actually, for me the fall lf the btc really affects all the transaction and project in the market base on my observations, but I do believe the project wont allow to ruin everything they did. Probably they will look for solutions for the project ICO. I suggest that lets relax and wait for project perfect time to rise.
Agree, we should just trust and believe of what they are capable of, for they wouldn't do such project at least without knowing the condition of market for we all know it really affects any projects.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

As I always say about a lot of ICOs these days, has the bar for ICOs fallen so freakin low that answering questions about the ICO itself is an achievement
Actually, for me the fall lf the btc really affects all the transaction and project in the market base on my observations, but I do believe the project wont allow to ruin everything they did. Probably they will look for solutions for the project ICO. I suggest that lets relax and wait for project perfect time to rise.
Agree, we should just trust and believe of what they are capable of, for they wouldn't do such project at least without knowing the condition of market for we all know it really affects any projects.
I don't think answering questions or queries are the achievement instead it is necessary to constantly give updates or informations and to answer questions. The achievement there is gaining investors.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
It will be soon notice as long as they keep on promoting the project and keep on getting big achievements.
Indeed, surely if people have knowledge about this lots would have interest in supporting this, so keeping the promotions does actually a great help since many are looking for a great investment.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

If the master nodes is profitable, What is the ROI of the investors and how many days or months before they can reach and profit at the same time?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

Why is the team not active here? After all, the forum is very lively, everything is asked here, but I do not see the answers to the questions. I asked a question but they do not answer it. Where are the administrators active?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

Are the sales rounds long gone? was only 7 rounds? More sales will not continue? How can I then purchase your token?
at least there was no information from the developers that the sales have already been completed. I think sales will continue.
It turns out that the seventh round is over and now it's the eighth? I can not find an announcement about this. And you can buy in the same place where on the first rounds, at the same address?
KingDome

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

If the master nodes is profitable, What is the ROI of the investors and how many days or months before they can reach and profit at the same time?
It's actually stated in the OP post where the PoS structure is attached to the coin, and its based on APR.
Levyathan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

It's actually stated in the OP post where the PoS structure is attached to the coin, and its based on APR.
Well, they might seem have a great amount of apr as the roi. I hope the price can be high also since this is a great coin.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

Why is the team not active here? After all, the forum is very lively, everything is asked here, but I do not see the answers to the questions. I asked a question but they do not answer it. Where are the administrators active?
it seems they are focusing on the telegram group since all of the investors using telegram to communicate of each other's investors and the team.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Well it might still be followed by a bear run in few days. It seems trading volume became higher this pasr days thats why all the alts are increasing its price but surely the whales will dump after few days.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Crypto market will always remain this way bud since crypto currency is a very volatile asset. So when involved or trading with this assets always expect and accept the risk.
of course, it is very difficult to make any forecast in the crypto currency market, therefore for any project there are big risks, whether the team will be able to realize the ideas of its project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

it seems they are focusing on the telegram group since all of the investors using telegram to communicate of each other's investors and the team.
of course, it is much more convenient to use Telegram to communicate with the team, but they should not forget that there are also project supporters here who want to hear the answers to their questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: