Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.

In the digital world everything is unstable thats why all that we have are just a predefined for the future. But the chances are there since it will depend on the team that supports in the development of the project. And the demand of the market is need to be considered to have a better future.

You're right about that everything in the crypto space is unstable and this is why it makes it challenging. Cryptoads definitely faces obstacles that they may encounter but i think they can handle it because they have a strong team.

The unstable price in crypto market is not a hindrance  to the team not to continue their plans. They just serve it as a challenge in order to achieve their main goals. We can see that the team handled it well, which can add trust and confident to people. Looking forward for the development and progress of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Well it might still be followed by a bear run in few days. It seems trading volume became higher this pasr days thats why all the alts are increasing its price but surely the whales will dump after few days.

That is because the team did not stop until they will achieve the biggest sale and more investors are keep coming just to invest in one of a kind technology business and trading is just a part of the strategies and it will continue to circulate more income and profit to the team because they have hardwork and perseverance of it.

We can totally see the efforts how the team do their job. It shows that there is changes in the price which simply says that the team never stop to achieved more investors and the biggest sale which many will participate. This surely a plus factor to attract more investors to invest in this project.

I agree, they will do whatever it takes to make the project successful. They worked tirelessly due to the fact that it's hard to convince investors nowadays.
Yes, with the case that, the market is now at chaos, almost altcoin have reduce, the investors will be smartly more for choosing right project to invest.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

Well it might still be followed by a bear run in few days. It seems trading volume became higher this pasr days thats why all the alts are increasing its price but surely the whales will dump after few days.

That is because the team did not stop until they will achieve the biggest sale and more investors are keep coming just to invest in one of a kind technology business and trading is just a part of the strategies and it will continue to circulate more income and profit to the team because they have hardwork and perseverance of it.

We can totally see the efforts how the team do their job. It shows that there is changes in the price which simply says that the team never stop to achieved more investors and the biggest sale which many will participate. This surely a plus factor to attract more investors to invest in this project.

I agree, they will do whatever it takes to make the project successful. They worked tirelessly due to the fact that it's hard to convince investors nowadays.
That is true that in the current state of the crypto market now, there are lots of cryto investors that is making doubts and somehow thinks doubled since the market is keep on its downfall. If only the crypto market gets back to its normal prosperity then this project will become more aggressive and may reach more achievements. But I was hoping that the team will keep on its striving and progressive actions.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

The 13th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 14th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.38 USD, a masternode costs 5,800 USD and an Advertising Package costs 38 USD.

Good job admin. Have you already earn good funds for the betterment of the platform? Seems the presales is really doing well as of now. I hope, you can share some sort of informations regarding the collection of funds because were very happy that a lot of people have joined in your presales and convinced to invest in here.

Probably that could be the result since every pre-sale that they do are really successful. This is somehow an interesting to know if the total sales that they earned can make the project continue in order for them to help the crypto industries be more useful in terms of advertisement.
This is a good update to spread in here and to know by a lots of people here in the crypto currency community, mostly by the users, supporters and investors of the CryptoAdSolution project. Well, there is no doubt to this kind of result to this project because the team working behind the CryptoAdSolution is clearly been seen how they truly struggle and keep on striving to make much further developments and achievements to achieve for the better of this project towards the crypto community.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Aside from presales, what other activities and works have done by the dev team as of now? I hope that they are still keep in touch in the improvement of the platform because I have noticed, only the updates of the presales have been posted in the telegram channel. Perhaps, it would be great if they can share some happenings and news about the project.
DeL Esprit

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

no minning?
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.

In the digital world everything is unstable thats why all that we have are just a predefined for the future. But the chances are there since it will depend on the team that supports in the development of the project. And the demand of the market is need to be considered to have a better future.

You're right about that everything in the crypto space is unstable and this is why it makes it challenging. Cryptoads definitely faces obstacles that they may encounter but i think they can handle it because they have a strong team.

The unstable price in crypto market is not a hindrance  to the team not to continue their plans. They just serve it as a challenge in order to achieve their main goals. We can see that the team handled it well, which can add trust and confident to people. Looking forward for the development and progress of this project.
Maybe not a smooth road to travel right now for ico project conoared to those who launched last year. But keep in mind that this ico projects are long term businesses so they should be able to build their way on top.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

We should wait for the moves from the big investors, I believe CryptoAdSolution is a potential project so new investors pay so much attention.

Just be patient and keep calm mate. Its is still an early stage for this project so they should have some hidden surprises on their pocket so lets just stay tuned.
Yeah, just keep be patient and keep calm. Keep in mind that we have no choice rather than waiting for the infos about the big investors.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

Yes exactly, as of now the market is not doing very well it takes a few more months or weeks before everything will be better and back to the reality. As of now the best way to do is help each project to become more competitive and active to develop more helpful strategies.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Levyathan

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

The 13th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 14th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.38 USD, a masternode costs 5,800 USD and an Advertising Package costs 38 USD.

I'm not totally sure about the advertising package use... What the benefit for me if I bought the advertising package? Like a masternode but less profit?
KingDome

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Yes exactly, as of now the market is not doing very well it takes a few more months or weeks before everything will be better and back to the reality. As of now the best way to do is help each project to become more competitive and active to develop more helpful strategies.
What we gonna do now is just waiting for the end of the year and take our profit and buy it again once it dipped in the middle of the year.
Jedie22

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Definitely,  thoose negative and passive talks will low the confidence and self-control if ever team will receive or anyone can read this will arrived at nearest resto gwapa nmo. Please do ask authorised member to check about project status.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 10:17:25 PM by vickycoin05

What we gonna do now is just waiting for the end of the year and take our profit and buy it again once it dipped in the middle of the year.
Well most probably that will be the nearest scenario that  will going to happened. Nevertheless the project is nice and wonderful I am confident that this will be a success in the near future. The market fluctuations is normal so we have nothing to worry about that will be better again in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

This project are already competitive and have good strategies, it is just that the market is bad that it affects their future plans for their own project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

But there's no real guarantee that the token will dip in the middle of the year nor whether it will rise in price again after said hypothetical dip
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

But there's no real guarantee that the token will dip in the middle of the year nor whether it will rise in price again after said hypothetical dip
Therefore it is a matter of chance and luck since the rise and dip of the cryptocurrencies are unpredictable same goes in investing in projects. Hopefully it would follow the same path from previous year.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Therefore it is a matter of chance and luck since the rise and dip of the cryptocurrencies are unpredictable same goes in investing in projects. Hopefully it would follow the same path from previous year.
of course, now it is very difficult to predict how the course in the market will behave, but I can say that in the near future there will be no big leaps.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

This project are already competitive and have good strategies, it is just that the market is bad that it affects their future plans for their own project.
I do not understand, now sales are still going on or not? Can I get the tokens of this project now? And are there any bonuses to buy?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

I do not understand, now sales are still going on or not? Can I get the tokens of this project now? And are there any bonuses to buy?
Yes, the sale of tokens continues, the 14th round starts, and now you can buy a token for $ 0.38. To sdaleniyu prices for them rose.
Oishijagung

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

Yes, the sale of tokens continues, the 14th round starts, and now you can buy a token for $ 0.38. To sdaleniyu prices for them rose.
I hope with this sales were already on a lot of people who will buy it with large numbers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: