Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

As the days goes by, the project CryptoAdSolution did not even waste a sigle time they have to play around here in the crypto currency community, but they really been seen how they make the efforts and keep striving to keep up the different challenges, obstacles and even the different hardships of competitions in the market most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall and not very predictable when will it rise up again. This is the good change of the CryptoAdSolution to really shows their potential and great capabilities.

I also agree with you, the development team of the Crypto project is really trying to bring the best product to the community, their efforts are worthy of praise and welcome.

Absolutely buddy, for my own insight this project is very lucky having a good set of team members and developers. They are very active and cooperation is their main concern. I have read several statements regarding how nice and warm the team is. Through more updates and progress I know everything will fall according to their plans and goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

I can see that there are so many uploaded videos on your youtube channel however there are only 21 subscriber yet. I guess you guys should do some contests or maybe promotions to gather followers.

That's a good suggestion, so that it has the more chances of getting known in the crypto community. People will surely understand how's the project will work and the benefits that it can give to their users.
Well this is very effective as for my own opinion.  We all know taht people specialy the investors are very particular when it comes to project concept and ideas the maib thoughts and project composition.  Its hard to write dowm all the positive side of the project that they think can attract te people, instead its very helpful if thy can creaa good vedio presentation taht will help the team to explain and spreed the good and newas and profitable outcomes. People are more attractive to play vedios than purely reading all the information in the paper.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

The 15th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 14th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.40 USD, a masternode costs 6,000 USD and an Advertising Package costs 40 USD.

Great news again! It's really heartwarming to see that their are lots of supporters on these project.

Perhaps, the reason why the project gains a lot of supporters is because the team are very impressive in managing the presales. Having this results will surely be like by the people of crypto since it shows that the project have potentials to become a good source of investments.
Well, 0.4$ per token is not high, that why i think people really want invest at here, if someone have invest before, they only around 0.2$?

vivavivu

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

CADS coins will cost 0.40 USD, a masternode costs 6,000 USD and an Advertising Package costs 40 USD.

Great news again! It's really heartwarming to see that their are lots of supporters on these project.

Perhaps, the reason why the project gains a lot of supporters is because the team are very impressive in managing the presales. Having this results will surely be like by the people of crypto since it shows that the project have potentials to become a good source of investments.
Of course, they will get more attention with step by step make presale round like at this time. People always want become early birds to catch the worms.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

I can see that there are so many uploaded videos on your youtube channel however there are only 21 subscriber yet. I guess you guys should do some contests or maybe promotions to gather followers.

That's a good suggestion, so that it has the more chances of getting known in the crypto community. People will surely understand how's the project will work and the benefits that it can give to their users.
Well this is very effective as for my own opinion.  We all know taht people specialy the investors are very particular when it comes to project concept and ideas the maib thoughts and project composition.  Its hard to write dowm all the positive side of the project that they think can attract te people, instead its very helpful if thy can creaa good vedio presentation taht will help the team to explain and spreed the good and newas and profitable outcomes. People are more attractive to play vedios than purely reading all the information in the paper.

You got it, investors would always matter to what the project docuses all about. It will always distinct for the future appreciation and success of the project. Well to invest is the hardest part because we need to impart effort so that we would know how does the project work along and together in the flow of business world.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

As the days goes by, the project CryptoAdSolution did not even waste a sigle time they have to play around here in the crypto currency community, but they really been seen how they make the efforts and keep striving to keep up the different challenges, obstacles and even the different hardships of competitions in the market most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall and not very predictable when will it rise up again. This is the good change of the CryptoAdSolution to really shows their potential and great capabilities.
This simply means that they are serious with this project thats why they sre doing all their efforts to make it a success.

Yes. The team of CryptoAdSolution are very dedicated to this project and probably that's the reason why more investors keep coming here to join in their presales and buy their tokens. I just hope that they will post here and share some informations about the progress of their platform so that investors will be satisfied for being in here.
It's been a long day since the project has released publicly and now they are getting bigger and bigger for its community.
We have the same  observation mate, but I think the project team and developers sre just busy in preparing other things hopefully they will able to release new updates for the satisfactions of supporters and investors. The community is bigger and bigger each they which mean a huge amount of funds.
I think thats what everyone's thinking after all the team is doing their best to make the project more satisfying for everyone especially for the investors. so we might really see some updates soon.

Updates is the most awaited part of the team and investors because they wanted to overee what is going on to the project. their are circumstances that would always matter the performance of the team and the project but it does not mean it is a failure but a way to tighten the trust and walk together.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

This simply means that they are serious with this project thats why they sre doing all their efforts to make it a success.

Yes. The team of CryptoAdSolution are very dedicated to this project and probably that's the reason why more investors keep coming here to join in their presales and buy their tokens. I just hope that they will post here and share some informations about the progress of their platform so that investors will be satisfied for being in here.
It's been a long day since the project has released publicly and now they are getting bigger and bigger for its community.
We have the same  observation mate, but I think the project team and developers sre just busy in preparing other things hopefully they will able to release new updates for the satisfactions of supporters and investors. The community is bigger and bigger each they which mean a huge amount of funds.
I think thats what everyone's thinking after all the team is doing their best to make the project more satisfying for everyone especially for the investors. so we might really see some updates soon.

Updates is the most awaited part of the team and investors because they wanted to overee what is going on to the project. their are circumstances that would always matter the performance of the team and the project but it does not mean it is a failure but a way to tighten the trust and walk together.

Yes updates is very important and the most waited part of all because it is one way to inform others what had happened now to the project it may be positive or negative updates. We all know that there is no perfect project made in crypto market but it can be perfect as long each individual accepts the project openly. It may encounter problems but it will just serve as challenge in order to pursue till end.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Well this is very effective as for my own opinion.  We all know taht people specialy the investors are very particular when it comes to project concept and ideas the maib thoughts and project composition.  Its hard to write dowm all the positive side of the project that they think can attract te people, instead its very helpful if thy can creaa good vedio presentation taht will help the team to explain and spreed the good and newas and profitable outcomes. People are more attractive to play vedios than purely reading all the information in the paper.

You got it, investors would always matter to what the project docuses all about. It will always distinct for the future appreciation and success of the project. Well to invest is the hardest part because we need to impart effort so that we would know how does the project work along and together in the flow of business world.

The concept and ideas of the project really matters in each of us most especially investors because the project needs more time in order to be successful. Knowing about the project is very important for future purposes, if it can help and useful to each individual or if it is possible to use in future and other matters.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

Definitely right, it's something like the backbone of the project because they're the major factor to consider. Moreover, the team needs to make something that is also beneficial to their supporters. In this way, everything will be fair and square.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

The team never miss a single update and announcements here in the crypto currency community, well this only prove that they did not let their people to hang up and wait for nothing as their supporters and investors are putting more trust and support to keep this project strong standing and be more competitive in this community.
Well it is necessary to keep their investors and supporters updated as well as their audience. But the difference of this team from others is their level of commitment for the project and their competency.
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Definitely right, it's something like the backbone of the project because they're the major factor to consider. Moreover, the team needs to make something that is also beneficial to their supporters. In this way, everything will be fair and square.

Probably not just to team benefits but also for everybody just like to the investors and supporters who really give the best out of it. It shows eagerness to achieve the success in the reality the affects the everyone's income and gaining profit. The probability has biggest advancement in the success side.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Well this is very effective as for my own opinion.  We all know taht people specialy the investors are very particular when it comes to project concept and ideas the maib thoughts and project composition.  Its hard to write dowm all the positive side of the project that they think can attract te people, instead its very helpful if thy can creaa good vedio presentation taht will help the team to explain and spreed the good and newas and profitable outcomes. People are more attractive to play vedios than purely reading all the information in the paper.

The concept and ideas of the project really matters in each of us most especially investors because the project needs more time in order to be successful. Knowing about the project is very important for future purposes, if it can help and useful to each individual or if it is possible to use in future and other matters.

Yes it is very important if we fully understand what the project is all about to have a good start in dealing with the platform. By this, we eventually play a good time in supporting the project in the crypto community. Our future depends on how we are going to establish a firm connection towards the project that we are supported.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Probably not just to team benefits but also for everybody just like to the investors and supporters who really give the best out of it. It shows eagerness to achieve the success in the reality the affects the everyone's income and gaining profit. The probability has biggest advancement in the success side.
The idea for having a contest or promotion to gain more youtube followers and views by sharing it to social media, since more people get more attention on videos rather than reading the context. Therefore gaining more views and followers would help the team get more investors forvtheir project.
regalis

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

The team never miss a single update and announcements here in the crypto currency community, well this only prove that they did not let their people to hang up and wait for nothing as their supporters and investors are putting more trust and support to keep this project strong standing and be more competitive in this community.
Well it is necessary to keep their investors and supporters updated as well as their audience. But the difference of this team from others is their level of commitment for the project and their competency.

To gain the trust from the investors they should provide the necessary information that the investors needs. We know how determined they are in dealing with their investors but as much as possible it's better if they exert more efforts to improve their platform and maintain the trust of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Semaj123

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

A lots of crypto people are supporting this project and it is very clear to see it here in the CryptoAdSolution community. This outcome is deserved by the team of the CryptoAdSolution  as they are really giving the best they could to make further achievements and accomplishments this project would have and to be able to reach its goals and success.

Well, if we just think about the current pre-sale, we can definitely conclude that they have supporters because every rounds of it seems to be successful. But the problem is, they need to at least show some evidence like some history of the transaction for the convenient of the people IMO.
connecoin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

I also agree with you, the development team of the Crypto project is really trying to bring the best product to the community, their efforts are worthy of praise and welcome.

Absolutely buddy, for my own insight this project is very lucky having a good set of team members and developers. They are very active and cooperation is their main concern. I have read several statements regarding how nice and warm the team is. Through more updates and progress I know everything will fall according to their plans and goals.

I'm pretty sure that they can fulfill their plans and goals since they have a good progress everyday most especially to the presales in which resulted into a sold out of tokens and masternodes. We just need to keep in being here because soon the team will have something new announcements for the members of the community.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Definitely, concept and ideas is where project is created so obviously this is normally included. Also, they need to show some potential features that can make their investors have some benefits in order for them to get supported.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Yes it is very important if we fully understand what the project is all about to have a good start in dealing with the platform. By this, we eventually play a good time in supporting the project in the crypto community. Our future depends on how we are going to establish a firm connection towards the project that we are supported.

That's definitely the first step to do, understand what the project is all about and how can it help the crypto community. With so many projects and they're very similar and this our challenge to identify which can succeed in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:42:49 AM

A lots of crypto people are supporting this project and it is very clear to see it here in the CryptoAdSolution community. This outcome is deserved by the team of the CryptoAdSolution  as they are really giving the best they could to make further achievements and accomplishments this project would have and to be able to reach its goals and success.

Well, if we just think about the current pre-sale, we can definitely conclude that they have supporters because every rounds of it seems to be successful. But the problem is, they need to at least show some evidence like some history of the transaction for the convenient of the people IMO.

For now All is well for the team, That's because of the good sponsors and supporters that have been promoting the team. More good news to come.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

For now All is well for the team, That's because of the good sponsors and supporters that have been promoting the team. More good news to come.
We all crypto users that as a part of the CryptoAdSolution community is all waiting for the good and nice outcome from this team as well as having an interesting updates and announcements regarding their continuous developments. I hope this team will keep up this good performance.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: