Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

We are very glad to announce that the interest of CryptoAdSolution is growing every day with exponential numbers and we thank you for your support!
We want to maintain the quality of CryptoAdSolution and our traffic, products and advertising.
Unfortunately, there will always be people that try to bypass the system. In order to protect our network and to maintain our quality standard for our service there is the following optimization for the consumption of 14 Ads:

After communicating with many professional advertisers on our  platform, and analyzing all the advertising datas we collected so far, we concluded this fact :
The conversion rate of the ads is great, but we also detected some artificial traffic from bots or unethical clicking, which prevents the conversion to be even better.

We decided, with your ideas, to do some optimizations to keep away the parasites and to keep the quality of our advertising and products, at it's best.

To maintain our quality standard, those small change will apply regarding your, your direct team or your affiliate team AdCycle 14 Ads consumption.

- You will continue to receive 5 CADS* when you consume at least 14 Ads during the AdCycle.

- You still need at least 1 active AdPack to withdraw your CADS.

- You will get the AdCycle Rewards of every direct team member (5 CADS*) who possess at least 1 AdPack.

- You will get the AdCycle Rewards of every affiliate team member (1 CADS*) who posseses at least 5 AdPack, and whose referral possesses at least 1 AdPack.

- Your AdCycle Rewards will be credited on a new Advertisement balance, dedicated to buy AdPacks, therefore, more ads will be active in the network.

We want to thank again those ideas, brought from the involved members and our analysts, so we can all grow together!

For the good of the community, bots will be prevented, so the Advertising Quality will be at it's best!

The power of the AdPack Traffic is converting amazingly. Do not miss that opportunity.

*The rewards are subject to change (up or down) depending on the growth of the community. The earliest birds will always have more chances to get a high reward.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

Hi  CryptoAdSolution team!

We like the concept of your project and we'd like to add your token on Xebr exchange  (https://xebr.com/). Implementation is simple and free of charge.
Xebr is licensed exchange, all operations are legal.

PM me for more details
anna.n@xebr.com
@ershavik - telegram
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

What going on at Crypto Ad Solution project at this time? Everything is ok? I really need the detail answer from the representation of team.
If you go to telegrams, you will see that there is an active discussion of the project. I think that you can ask there a question about the development and what is currently happening in the project.
Agree, all ypu need to do is visit and join the telegram group, observe on how they reply and address the following issue and inquiries of the public sector regarding the project.  Don't hesitate to join so you could gain alot of knowledge and ideas about the project.
Also, they have telegram announcements channels in which we can be able to read some news and updates about the happenings of the project. So far, it's all good and the team are very inspired to work because they have been able to received massive support from the people of cryptos.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

We are very glad to announce that the interest of CryptoAdSolution is growing every day with exponential numbers and we thank you for your support!
We want to maintain the quality of CryptoAdSolution and our traffic, products and advertising.
Unfortunately, there will always be people that try to bypass the system. In order to protect our network and to maintain our quality standard for our service there is the following optimization for the consumption of 14 Ads:

After communicating with many professional advertisers on our  platform, and analyzing all the advertising datas we collected so far, we concluded this fact :
The conversion rate of the ads is great, but we also detected some artificial traffic from bots or unethical clicking, which prevents the conversion to be even better.

We decided, with your ideas, to do some optimizations to keep away the parasites and to keep the quality of our advertising and products, at it's best.

To maintain our quality standard, those small change will apply regarding your, your direct team or your affiliate team AdCycle 14 Ads consumption.

- You will continue to receive 5 CADS* when you consume at least 14 Ads during the AdCycle.

- You will get the AdCycle Rewards of every direct team member (5 CADS*) who possess at least 1 AdPack.

- You will get the AdCycle Rewards of every affiliate team member (1 CADS*) who posseses at least 5 AdPack, and whose referral possesses at least 1 AdPack.

- Your AdCycle Rewards will be credited on a new Advertisement balance, dedicated to buy AdPacks, therefore, more ads will be active in the network.

We want to thank again those ideas, brought from the involved members and our analysts, so we can all grow together!

For the good of the community, bots will be prevented, so the Advertising Quality will be at it's best!

The power of the AdPack Traffic is converting amazingly. Do not miss that opportunity.

*The rewards are subject to change (up or down) depending on the growth of the community. The earliest birds will always have more chances to get a high reward.

Well, I guess this should be quite an interesting because the dev really do the necessary works to improve their system which everyone wanted to happen. Hoping to see more positive announcement so that people would know the progress of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Most of the people here are likely wanted a great return by investing in their masternode. To get more strength, they need to get more investors.

Investors nowadays probably prefer to invest platform with real product IMO because at least they can have the confidence that what they are investing  has the potential to grow in the near future.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Most of the people here are likely wanted a great return by investing in their masternode. To get more strength, they need to get more investors.

Investors nowadays probably prefer to invest platform with real product IMO because at least they can have the confidence that what they are investing  has the potential to grow in the near future.
it `s naturally. And I believe that developers should make a good advertising product that will work well in the market, ensuring the flow of new investors to this project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Yes, it is better to invest those kind of platform, although we cannot guarantee the assurance that the project has a potential to growth in the future atleast the chance are quite huge. We have to be optimistic in dealing with cryptocurrencies because we know how this work runs, it is better to be very careful and certain.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

Thank you for this update. So admin what will be the minimum balance to be able to purchase one adpack?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

CryptoAdSolution project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Good to see its listed there now. I hope the ICO rating review sites will also recognize Crypto Adsolution legit projects and platforms

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Good to see how the project team of this CryptoAdSolution project has been made to be listed into blockchain base.info. This is a good thing that can greatly help to keep this project keep going and continuous its developments for the success in the future.
connecoin

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

So the presale of CryptoAdSolution are already finished. Does anyone here have an idea about the funds that the team have collected? Perhaps, it would be great if they can share to us some sort of informations regarding this matter. And I hope, that they have managed to collect enough funds for the implementation so that all efforts will be worth it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

The team made a very interesting task for us. For them, as I understand it, you can get tokens. I'd like to try it out. Thanks for trying for us.
regalis

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Good to see how the project team of this CryptoAdSolution project has been made to be listed into blockchain base.info. This is a good thing that can greatly help to keep this project keep going and continuous its developments for the success in the future.

They've done alot of good things in the cryptomarket, and this continues development of the team surely gives them a chance to stay strong in this kind of work. Hopefully they will be making some new innovation to get more investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

They've done alot of good things in the cryptomarket, and this continues development of the team surely gives them a chance to stay strong in this kind of work. Hopefully they will be making some new innovation to get more investors.
I see that the project is developing quite steadily, and this speaks of the good work of the development team. I hope they will continue to work in the same spirit for future results.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

I'm wondering how long the sales will last? Does the team have any predictions about sales results? I hope they will be successful.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Bitcoin have reach its price at $7000 in bitfinnex hopefully it will gain more momentum so that other altcoins will also follow the trend. This could be a good sign for this project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

According to your roadmap external exchange will start 4th quarter of 2018. Can you tell us on which exchange will the token be listed first?
If that so happen that is a great news and in my own I don't have any informations knew as of now I am still waiting for the good news and updates that everyone are waiting for. Exchange is the best part of the game of this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

Bitcoin have reach its price at $7000 in bitfinnex hopefully it will gain more momentum so that other altcoins will also follow the trend. This could be a good sign for this project.
That is a cool news it means it has a big opportunity that can be able to mingle in different situations. Bitcoin is really a big help to everyone because it can be a source of income and can do any form of transactions too. If that would be the price many bitcoiner are glad to know the updates.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

That is a cool news it means it has a big opportunity that can be able to mingle in different situations. Bitcoin is really a big help to everyone because it can be a source of income and can do any form of transactions too. If that would be the price many bitcoiner are glad to know the updates.

It can help because some investors can regain their losses and probably find another way to generate some income. Some would probably invest in ICO hoping to get good amount of benefits.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

According to your roadmap external exchange will start 4th quarter of 2018. Can you tell us on which exchange will the token be listed first?
If that so happen that is a great news and in my own I don't have any informations knew as of now I am still waiting for the good news and updates that everyone are waiting for. Exchange is the best part of the game of this project.

Exchanges can be happened after the ICO end which I supposed it can only be discussed when everything would be successful. Moreover, the team needs to also share their information which includes the current progress of their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: