Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

According to your roadmap external exchange will start 4th quarter of 2018. Can you tell us on which exchange will the token be listed first?
If that so happen that is a great news and in my own I don't have any informations knew as of now I am still waiting for the good news and updates that everyone are waiting for. Exchange is the best part of the game of this project.
Really? I think the most important part in every project in crypto world is their product because this will indicate how useful the project is. Exchanges now only a place for dumping of coins and will not help for the betterment of the project IMO.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

According to your roadmap external exchange will start 4th quarter of 2018. Can you tell us on which exchange will the token be listed first?
If that so happen that is a great news and in my own I don't have any informations knew as of now I am still waiting for the good news and updates that everyone are waiting for. Exchange is the best part of the game of this project.

Exchanges can be happened after the ICO end which I supposed it can only be discussed when everything would be successful. Moreover, the team needs to also share their information which includes the current progress of their ICO.

Yes it's good that the team will provide information about the development of the project even if they are on the process of getting into its near success. In that case maybe the community will fully utilize the opportunity that this project can provide to their investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Most of the people here are likely wanted a great return by investing in their masternode. To get more strength, they need to get more investors.

Investors nowadays probably prefer to invest platform with real product IMO because at least they can have the confidence that what they are investing  has the potential to grow in the near future.
Well who wouldn't want to get big returns right? But still everything is a gamble that is why we should seek more of the project before investing on it.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

We are very glad to announce that the interest of CryptoAdSolution is growing every day with exponential numbers and we thank you for your support!
We want to maintain the quality of CryptoAdSolution and our traffic, products and advertising.
Unfortunately, there will always be people that try to bypass the system. In order to protect our network and to maintain our quality standard for our service there is the following optimization for the consumption of 14 Ads:

After communicating with many professional advertisers on our  platform, and analyzing all the advertising datas we collected so far, we concluded this fact :
The conversion rate of the ads is great, but we also detected some artificial traffic from bots or unethical clicking, which prevents the conversion to be even better.

We decided, with your ideas, to do some optimizations to keep away the parasites and to keep the quality of our advertising and products, at it's best.

To maintain our quality standard, those small change will apply regarding your, your direct team or your affiliate team AdCycle 14 Ads consumption.

- You will continue to receive 5 CADS* when you consume at least 14 Ads during the AdCycle.

- You still need at least 1 active AdPack to withdraw your CADS.

- You will get the AdCycle Rewards of every direct team member (5 CADS*) who possess at least 1 AdPack.

- You will get the AdCycle Rewards of every affiliate team member (1 CADS*) who posseses at least 5 AdPack, and whose referral possesses at least 1 AdPack.

- Your AdCycle Rewards will be credited on a new Advertisement balance, dedicated to buy AdPacks, therefore, more ads will be active in the network.

We want to thank again those ideas, brought from the involved members and our analysts, so we can all grow together!

For the good of the community, bots will be prevented, so the Advertising Quality will be at it's best!

The power of the AdPack Traffic is converting amazingly. Do not miss that opportunity.

*The rewards are subject to change (up or down) depending on the growth of the community. The earliest birds will always have more chances to get a high reward.

No matter what you do there are still people wanting to bring you down and that is because you did good. Maybe those people trying to bypass the system can't be avoided and all that is left is to improve and develop much greater security.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

Well, a long time for running Crypto Ad Solution project, anyone can provide me the exchange or plan for listing at exchange of our project?
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

So the presale of CryptoAdSolution are already finished. Does anyone here have an idea about the funds that the team have collected? Perhaps, it would be great if they can share to us some sort of informations regarding this matter. And I hope, that they have managed to collect enough funds for the implementation so that all efforts will be worth it.

The project has been recently receiving legit and good traffic every day. This could be a good start again for the team to attract people and also investors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

The team made a very interesting task for us. For them, as I understand it, you can get tokens. I'd like to try it out. Thanks for trying for us.

The presale is doing great because of many supporters promoting this project. I hope they can reach again or just sold out all the sale on the next rounds.

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

The team made a very interesting task for us. For them, as I understand it, you can get tokens. I'd like to try it out. Thanks for trying for us.

The presale is doing great because of many supporters promoting this project. I hope they can reach again or just sold out all the sale on the next rounds.

Yes. It will be very great if the team can also managed to sold all their tokens in the next sales most especially the main sales so that the platform will have a better development on it's functions and it's features. Goodluck to them and I hope they can achieved it.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Yes. It will be very great if the team can also managed to sold all their tokens in the next sales most especially the main sales so that the platform will have a better development on it's functions and it's features. Goodluck to them and I hope they can achieved it.
To sell all their tokens in the next sales, you cannot do that thing so easily. If they faked the ICO with 'all tokens are sold' statement, you will have a trouble.
Levyathan

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

So the presale of CryptoAdSolution are already finished. Does anyone here have an idea about the funds that the team have collected? Perhaps, it would be great if they can share to us some sort of informations regarding this matter. And I hope, that they have managed to collect enough funds for the implementation so that all efforts will be worth it.

The project has been recently receiving legit and good traffic every day. This could be a good start again for the team to attract people and also investors.
It might be useful if they are publishing their new update about the project or something new from the team.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

It might be useful if they are publishing their new update about the project or something new from the team.
That's right. Every updates and news about the project needs to be publish in the community as it can give more factors to attract potential investors. It will also described how good the team is handling this kind of project in which will be the basis for this to become a successful one.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

Better if you guys can also do a referral contest to motivate good advertisers in promoting your project. Token rewards is not that much to ask.

It needs to gather first some advertisement company that has a higher percentage of dealing with people. To promote the project is easy but it needs to get an idea what type of words that key to admire and easy to remember by everybody.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Could you tell me when there will be a sale of tokens? When does it start and when does it end?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

I'm wondering how long the sales will last? Does the team have any predictions about sales results? I hope they will be successful.
I think that success will be required. But in order to see that the project is moving forward, you need to wait for the complete sale of tokens.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

Yes, presale has going very well because there are many supporters which have been consistently supporting the project since from the beginning.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Semaj123

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

Probably, with that kind of issue we can normally found that in their website because all of the information we are seeking could be definitely be in there. Furthermore, it's still probably developing and making more progress so that in the future it can fully be functional.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

Better if you guys can also do a referral contest to motivate good advertisers in promoting your project. Token rewards is not that much to ask.

Referral program is what we commonly found which I think is also effective because of the reward that is also be given. Well, the team might be already been discussing about this and hopefully we can be able to hear that in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Referral program is what we commonly found which I think is also effective because of the reward that is also be given. Well, the team might be already been discussing about this and hopefully we can be able to hear that in the future.
The referral program is of course very useful for the development of the project. But unfortunately it does not fit all users. Some supporters may have few people who would be interested in joining the project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

The interest of the CryptoAdSolution is growing everyday with potential numbers of investors. And by providing the recent updates about the progression of the project is mostly very helpful. Hopefully they can provide those information that we want to know.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

The interest of the CryptoAdSolution is growing everyday with potential numbers of investors. And by providing the recent updates about the progression of the project is mostly very helpful. Hopefully they can provide those information that we want to know.
Yes I agree with you buddy and share that same thought with you that in everyday that as times passess by, more potential investors are coming all the way here in the CryptoAdSolution. The team are managing well so I was hoping they will not change the way it is for the better of the CryptoAdSolution community.
The continuous growth and achievements of the CryptoAdSolution is all because of the continuous developments and further innovation of the project as they keep on pushing and making further hardworks for this crypto project. I hope they will keep up striving and more positive outcomes ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: