Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

So the presale of CryptoAdSolution are already finished. Does anyone here have an idea about the funds that the team have collected? Perhaps, it would be great if they can share to us some sort of informations regarding this matter. And I hope, that they have managed to collect enough funds for the implementation so that all efforts will be worth it.

The project has been recently receiving legit and good traffic every day. This could be a good start again for the team to attract people and also investors.
It might be useful if they are publishing their new update about the project or something new from the team.
That's right. Every updates and news about the project needs to be publish in the community as it can give more factors to attract potential investors. It will also described how good the team is handling this kind of project in which will be the basis for this to become a successful one.

You have some point because investors always wanted  know everything about how the project is being handled and also the development of their features. We always wanted to make sure that everything is working and always make an effort to achieved the target.
Ofcourse they really wanted to know about ghe project progress,  so with the developments because they are making sure that thefe funds is in saf hands, always want to gain profits and never think they gonna failed. That is why they are eager to know the project status every now and then.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Better if you guys can also do a referral contest to motivate good advertisers in promoting your project. Token rewards is not that much to ask.

Referral program is what we commonly found which I think is also effective because of the reward that is also be given. Well, the team might be already been discussing about this and hopefully we can be able to hear that in the future.
Exactly, some love this kinds of strategy because while your hook to the project you also have the chance to earn while inviting some of your mates to joined and participate the project specialy if  they gonna invest in it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

So the presale of CryptoAdSolution are already finished. Does anyone here have an idea about the funds that the team have collected? Perhaps, it would be great if they can share to us some sort of informations regarding this matter. And I hope, that they have managed to collect enough funds for the implementation so that all efforts will be worth it.

The project has been recently receiving legit and good traffic every day. This could be a good start again for the team to attract people and also investors.
It might be useful if they are publishing their new update about the project or something new from the team.

Probably, with that kind of issue we can normally found that in their website because all of the information we are seeking could be definitely be in there. Furthermore, it's still probably developing and making more progress so that in the future it can fully be functional.
In any case, the team should inform its supporters about the development of the project. I think many users want to know the news of the project.
The acrive and lively posting updates and progress about the project will give some excitement to the public and joy to those literally to invested their funds  for the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

The interest of the CryptoAdSolution is growing everyday with potential numbers of investors. And by providing the recent updates about the progression of the project is mostly very helpful. Hopefully they can provide those information that we want to know.
The good points about this project is that they never stopped doing great things for the betterment  and common interest for both partie. ASide from that they also have active  and dedicate young woman .
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

The interest of the CryptoAdSolution is growing everyday with potential numbers of investors. And by providing the recent updates about the progression of the project is mostly very helpful. Hopefully they can provide those information that we want to know.
Yes I agree with you buddy and share that same thought with you that in everyday that as times passess by, more potential investors are coming all the way here in the CryptoAdSolution. The team are managing well so I was hoping they will not change the way it is for the better of the CryptoAdSolution community.
The continuous growth and achievements of the CryptoAdSolution is all because of the continuous developments and further innovation of the project as they keep on pushing and making further hardworks for this crypto project. I hope they will keep up striving and more positive outcomes ahead.

Right, its continues development is because of the hardwork and cooperation of the team. This is a proof that this project have a good team member. I just hope that they will continue to upgrade the project to make it more attractive and usable and also they should actively giving latest information to all
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

The good points about this project is that they never stopped doing great things for the betterment  and common interest for both partie. ASide from that they also have active  and dedicate young woman .

I agree about what you said in terms of good points that the project have.  We can totally see how the team do their job just to make the project develop more and  more. The upgrade is base on the goodness of both side which will make people stay and love to support it till end.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

I agree about what you said in terms of good points that the project have.  We can totally see how the team do their job just to make the project develop more and  more. The upgrade is base on the goodness of both side which will make people stay and love to support it till end.
[/quote

Absolutely, the continues development of the team is just a sign that they are making good in the process of developing the project. We saw how they uplift this project in the crypto community and hopefully they will continue the work that they are having right now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

It is hoped the project will take the next leap forward to deserve the expectation from investors who trust the project.
lindstromaka

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

Because of the great interest in this case, in order not to respond specifically and privately I explained the functioning of the scam group behind this coin , as well as behind HBC (same team, same guys)and other coins that were made in order to steal money by fraud like this. At the moment we are in consultation with M Lawyers from Malme to open a lawsuit for such a case, after which it would be possible for everyone to address them and to sue privately in order to get their money back. The problem is that Lawyers currently do not know well the laws in Austria and Germany (from where the main guys in these scouts and to whom the lawsuits will be filed) but they also let us know that they are in contact with colleagues from Austria and Germany about the procedures and laws in connection with such frauds. If there is a lawyer from Austria or Germany and would like to come up with advice, they can write on this topic .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052632.0
This is in the interest of everyone who has been robbed of these guys, as well as for those who plan such scouts in the next period, and also a good message that not all are untouchable and anonymous as they think.

This is the  explanation about this scam and will be updated as soon as we get information about the scam group.
lindstromaka

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

Because of the great interest in this case, in order not to respond specifically and privately I explained the functioning of the scam group behind this coin , as well as behind HBC (same team, same guys)and other coins that were made in order to steal money by fraud like this. At the moment we are in consultation with M Lawyers from Malme to open a lawsuit for such a case, after which it would be possible for everyone to address them and to sue privately in order to get their money back. The problem is that Lawyers currently do not know well the laws in Austria and Germany (from where the main guys in these scouts and to whom the lawsuits will be filed) but they also let us know that they are in contact with colleagues from Austria and Germany about the procedures and laws in connection with such frauds. If there is a lawyer from Austria or Germany and would like to come up with advice, they can write on this topic .
This is in the interest of everyone who has been robbed of these guys, as well as for those who plan such scouts in the next period, and also a good message that not all are untouchable and anonymous as they think.

This is the  explanation about this scam and will be updated as soon as we get information about the scam group.

Update :
I received more messages from people from Austria and Germany who were victims of the same guys in the previous coins and ICO's they did. During the week they promised they would send me detailed explanations of the laws in Germany and Austria, as well as to advise lawyers who already had more the same or similar cases.
I will keep u updated!
lindstromaka

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Happy Halloween Alois !! BTCBTCBTCBTC
lindstromaka

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Happy Halloween Alex !! Undecided
lindstromaka

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Sorry i'm late, Happy Halloween Dennis !!
lindstromaka

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Hey Mr. Novakovic  Wink Huh
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

people see it is amazing but it's not that easy and I've joined this for a few days and it's amazing and it's a promising project.
lindstromaka

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 06:46:31 PM by lindstromaka

people see it is amazing but it's not that easy and I've joined this for a few days and it's amazing and it's a promising project.

The guys behind it are amazing, just check the post's i did before and u will find out how they do it to look's promising project, and how it finish at the end Smiley

Yo Koray, are u here to explain this guy how the scam job is done?
lindstromaka

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

Yo Kohle, you here?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63]
  Print  

Jump to: