Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna get merits  (Read 440 times)
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

If you want to learn more as a newbie, then try reading this one: Newbies - Read before posting.

Some info regarding merit is also included in the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

1.Merits is an essential for account upgrades. When you want to upgrade from JR to Member, you must have 10 Merits.
2.Try to write some useful articles carefully, or reply to help others, maybe someone will give you Merits.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

why i cant send merits for any one ? my sendable merit value is 0
It means that you already spent all your sMerit. When someone will Merit your post you will get 0.5 sMerit for every Merit that you got.

jenongs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

there are many benefits we can get it, such as investing in with promising results  and the benefits of the bitcointalk community we can exchange information about the world of bitcoin
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Just continue to add value to the community by posting quality contents, continue doing this and merit will surely come. Forget about merits, continue to add values
Crusialman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

ya merit is good for future make family and some kid
coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

Everyone here wanna merit for promotion. But you can get it only through quality posting.

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

How do I get some merits? And what is the advantage of a bitcointalk community member being merited?

It is a fact that you should accept your failure to rank if you do not invest in comments and content.
To get the merit, you need to post really good articles, as far as I know, there are some people who do such as theyoungmillionaire, he farmed more than 500 merit in a few months by reporting spam, contributing for community.
English is important, you have to understand what the topic is talking about and you have knowledge of the subject to comment, do not think that any comment will be merit.
There is another way I find it easy to make merit, that is to Meta box and report the spam, plagiarism or report the bounty scam ...
Hope these can help you.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

To gain merit in bitcointalk, you must publish healthy and useful articles, and your posts must be of a certain quality!
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

How do I get some merits? And what is the advantage of a bitcointalk community member being merited?
Guy, if you make really interesting post or article about cryptocurrency world, I will give your merit on this forum. PM.
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

Guy, if you make really interesting post or article about cryptocurrency world, I will give your merit on this forum. PM.
Yeah it's better to give those sMerits for the members who really deserved. This is the post that you merited lastly(actually its long way back in 4/19/2018 )Grin.

BTW why PM?
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 03:35:54 PM by DdmrDdmr

<…>
To get the merit, you need to post really good articles, as far as I know, there are some people who do such as theyoungmillionaire, he farmed more than 500 merit in a few months by reporting spam, contributing for community.
theyoungmillionaire is one of the best posters as you say, with 531 earned merits to date. Reporting spam is not really a merited task in general (there are exceptions). People really do it out of their concern for the forum, hoping for a cleaner more fluid view of decent posts, but seldom in hope of getting merits.
Just a comment on the term "farmed" you used: one of the things that is part of the problem on the forum is "account farming" (i.e. trying to run multiple accounts for bounties and generating spam posts as a result, lowering the quality of posts in search for quantity + possibly breaking forum rules in the process that lead to account banning). That differs enormously from what theyoungmillionaire is doing (246 posts -> 531 merits; one of the best ratios on the forum), so the term could lead to some confusion (I guess you meant something in the line of “was awarded”).

English is important, you have to understand what the topic is talking about and you have knowledge of the subject to comment, do not think that any comment will be merit.
That is so. You need to master the language and be rather well versed in terms of expression and give a certain depth in general to your posts. There are also local boards, some of which do have Merit Sources assigned to them to boost merit awarding, and are therefore possible alternatives to the English language barrier.

There is another way I find it easy to make merit, that is to Meta box and report the spam, plagiarism or report the bounty scam ...
Again, not so really. Spam and plagiarism reports area not merited often nowadays, but should be encouraged to keep a cleaner forum and, as a side-effect, give more visibility to good posts (the tree and the forest thing…). Scams should be reported in Scam Accusation or Reputation (depending on what you are reporting). If others find it useful and solid, they may award merit to the person who brought the case to the attention on those threads. For example, take a look at this thread: 1 MAN 560+ accounts on forum, Millions of tokens abused. Building a case like this is not easy and rather time consuming. Nevertheless, it is a great service to remove cheaters from the forum.

Meta is more about forum structure and governance/rules really.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

Merit is not for amateurs and the holders are very economical with it unlike the likes that you can dish out without limits

kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

I know it ain't easy to get merited as first when you would do some post and get merit as well . Merit comes from important post and not any sorry to say junk and unmeaning post . Before you get merit from someone , meaning what you posted helped them and touched them. Would you go ahead and dash your Lamborghini to someone just like that ? hell no. What the person would have done , might be something helpful to you before you do that. Same with merit. The more your post helped them, the moe you get merit

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Yeah me too want merits.I just want it rank up for doing some bounties.Higher rankers getting paid higher. Cool

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
IVOcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Just make quality and helpful posts in the forum and someone could give you merits.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

It is very difficult to get Merit through the accumulation of bitcointalk forums. I suggest you try to improve the quality of your posts and help those who need to solve problems!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

This may be very difficult, you must contribute to the forum or publish quality content. Or you can solve the problem for others, otherwise it is difficult to obtain.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

To get Merit, you must post articles or replies that are helpful to everyone, and the advantage of members of the Bitcointalk community is that most of the ICO project's bounty tasks are required to be completed within Bitcointalk, such as signatures!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

Merit is not for amateurs and the holders are very economical with it unlike the likes that you can dish out without limits
Yeah me too want merits.I just want it rank up for doing some bounties.Higher rankers getting paid higher. Cool
You both, sir, doing tremendous works by creating bounty reports and you both are deserved to be merited. These higher rank members actually don't know how much you have contributed to the forum and for other members. Richer get richer these days. BTW how much do you want? is 10 sMerits enough, because I only have 10 right now (don't tell those higher rank members and they will ban us) Grin

To get Merit, you must post articles or replies that are helpful to everyone, and the advantage of members of the Bitcointalk community is that most of the ICO project's bounty tasks are required to be completed within Bitcointalk, such as signatures!
Actually, I don't understand the point you are highlighting? Is that mean are you helping for other members only to cover up your post requirement?

This thread is now becoming SMT and I think this thread better to be locked by OP since he/she got the answers from other members.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: