Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free bitcoin earning  (Read 426 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

This free bitcoin earning from faucet is a waste of time, you can only earn cents on that, try another way to boost your income like to join bounty campaigns, it is not free but it is worth-it.
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

To earn bitcoin freely, There are a lot of methods. Recently I have found a new website which is the best source to earn cryptocurrency free.
https://earningcrypto.info/
this is a very bad recommendation, have you seen people who are successful with the site?
I think that just spending time is completely useless, and back to a rational way of thinking, if you want money then you have to work, in this world there is nothing free.  Wink
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

It will take light years to earn a Bitcoin for free. I'm sure you know the value of the BTC. It doesn't come cheap and from what I have seen from your link, You only get cents at intervals and for that to accumulate to the value of 1 BTC is like wasting your time. Except you have something else you earn from. You would have to invest in the BTC and hold your investment for a while to make a reasonable profit on your investment.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

It will take several years to get even half or quarter bitcoin. This was an idea in 2010 or 2011, now these things wont be profitable even with good altcoins.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

I do not think you can trust this site. Nothing is free, every intelligent person knows this. Such one-day sites will bring you not a free bitcoin, but a loss of time, and in the worst case, passwords. Be careful.
rosyantony

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

To earn bitcoin freely, There are a lot of methods. Recently I have found a new website which is the best source to earn cryptocurrency free.
https://earningcrypto.info/

Yes, it is a good source for bitcoin earning. Thank you for sharing with us.

Here you find the list of Free bitcoin earning sites
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

I do not think you can trust this site. Nothing is free, every intelligent person knows this. Such one-day sites will bring you not a free bitcoin, but a loss of time, and in the worst case, passwords. Be careful.
Exactly. you will lose more than you earn . be careful and don't fall for sketchy sites. let alone don't give your passwords and information away!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

Really! if getting Free bitcoin was so easy and free, no one would be investing in costly hardwares to mine or using cash to buy bitcoins.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

You had to be used sites like this one 3 years ago.. I remember that in https://freebitco.in site the hourly payment was 0.0001 BTC, and Daily earnings was 0.0024 (This makes $15 Daily in 2016) but now hourly payment is 0.00000014 BTC makes $0.0008.. So you are too late to collect bitcoin from faucets.. Don't waste your time bro..

popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

Is not that simple as you think, earning free bitcoin website will not only waste your precious time, they are mostly interested in generating traffic to their site, some might even set out to scam unguarded participants.
If you need a reliable means of generate free coins, kindly join in airdrops and bounties campaign.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

Why will some one give free Bitcoin. The website itself looks like a scam in rhe making. This is a scam. Please stay away from it guys

Yeah and with some glitches it really appeal a scam site so stay away from it.

Just so you know, we can't earn free bitcoin especially these days. Just think of this, bitcoin is too valuable to be free and instead of giving it away of course people will just keep it. Well, maybe there will some that fall from your trap but not everyone. Good luck to you buddy.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
jurelu

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:51:28 AM

This is a link to a free browser that connects with your google chrome, it is just as fast it only generates some bitcoin while you use it, you should check it out 😃
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/10533448
hippycoiner01

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:10:47 PM

I knew it! Bitcoin faucets again Roll Eyes. Here's my advice, don't ever fall in this kind of platforms because first, it is such a waste of your time. Yeah! You may feel motivated at first because of the fact that you're earning coins but lately you will realized that those small fractions of btc are not worthy to of your time. And second, a lot of these faucets are scams and phishing nowadays so your efforts might be wasted if you pick the wrong one.

If you really want to earn some good btc then start investing while the bearish days last. When you grew then you may consider to try trading or mining.

Disagree with this, not everybody has money to invest. Also since 2014 I've made around 0.9 bitcoin just from faucets and micro earning sites in my spare time. It helped that back in 2014 faucets would pay a few hundred sats per hour, it was easy to make 10k satoshi a day.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:38:58 PM

I knew it! Bitcoin faucets again Roll Eyes. Here's my advice, don't ever fall in this kind of platforms because first, it is such a waste of your time. Yeah! You may feel motivated at first because of the fact that you're earning coins but lately you will realized that those small fractions of btc are not worthy to of your time. And second, a lot of these faucets are scams and phishing nowadays so your efforts might be wasted if you pick the wrong one.

If you really want to earn some good btc then start investing while the bearish days last. When you grew then you may consider to try trading or mining.

Disagree with this, not everybody has money to invest. Also since 2014 I've made around 0.9 bitcoin just from faucets and micro earning sites in my spare time. It helped that back in 2014 faucets would pay a few hundred sats per hour, it was easy to make 10k satoshi a day.

You also don't earn things for free. If you have to earn something it is not free. They just use the word free for marketing and SEO. How long did it take you to make that 0.9btc? During which period? Do you still do it?
I do remember in 2015 being paid up to 1000 satoshi. Freebitcoin use to pay 1000 satoshi per claim at one point.

This is a link to a free browser that connects with your google chrome, it is just as fast it only generates some bitcoin while you use it, you should check it out 😃
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/10533448

This is a very misleading program made to bait new users. You cannot mine bitcoin effectively on a pc. You will make a few satoshi a day only. It is not worth it. This cannot possibly payout well unless it also shows ads. But mining with a cpu will not even make you $0.001 a day and I am not exaggerating check for yourself. Even GPU mining on alt coins you make between $0.20-$1 a day mining 24/7 at full power.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: