Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain  (Read 38767 times)
RomanV

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:22:18 PM

For payment gateway I can reply: I worked in a private repository of the Lethean Github ;-)
The first version is finished for the pure dev part ==> the slow part (and we were expecting something quicker!) is the approval of the CoinGate account Smiley

But I am not in the official team, I proposed my help to the team to release one of the elements asked by the community ;-)

Clear. Thanks!
PS Then I do not understand what the project team is doing at all..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truegaloisfans

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:24:52 PM

For payment gateway I can reply: I worked in a private repository of the Lethean Github ;-)
The first version is finished for the pure dev part ==> the slow part (and we were expecting something quicker!) is the approval of the CoinGate account Smiley

But I am not in the official team, I proposed my help to the team to release one of the elements asked by the community ;-)

Clear. Thanks!
PS Then I do not understand what the project team is doing at all..

Kicking people from commuinity?

Somebody keeps asking serious questions(like outdated roadmap) in telegram, and the admin kicked him and several other people.
RomanV

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:54:45 AM

Somebody keeps asking serious questions(like outdated roadmap) in telegram, and the admin kicked him and several other people.

Yes, it is. I supported the project from the start. Some time ago I was banned for uncomfortable questions (maybe six months ago or more..) But I had forgotten that. Now it's just sad to see how developers kill initially good project.(
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 08:37:21 AM

Yes, it is. I supported the project from the start. Some time ago I was banned for uncomfortable questions (maybe six months ago or more..) But I had forgotten that. Now it's just sad to see how developers kill initially good project.(

Kill? We are an open project, everyone can help and support. We are not a company, we are a community.
Instead of whining, why don't people ask what they could do to help?

RomanV

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:54:03 PM

Kill? We are an open project, everyone can help and support. We are not a company, we are a community.

Blah blah blah.. As far as I remember, you sold 100 million premine. Or even more? Altruists lol) Here no one whines, and expresses its opinion, facts. We put real money into your project, why can't we make a proposal now? Is that your "openness"? You behave like offended youngsters and demand respect, but you do not respect the community, but only snarl. You also received a lot of suggestions from the community. All of them were not considered. For our part, we supported the project and brought new people to it. But from your side followed only rudeness and disrespect.

And Yes, a project without activity in development is a dead project.
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:41:43 PM

Blah blah blah.. As far as I remember, you sold 100 million premine. Or even more? Altruists lol) Here no one whines, and expresses its opinion, facts. We put real money into your project, why can't we make a proposal now? Is that your "openness"? You behave like offended youngsters and demand respect, but you do not respect the community, but only snarl. You also received a lot of suggestions from the community. All of them were not considered. For our part, we supported the project and brought new people to it. But from your side followed only rudeness and disrespect.

And Yes, a project without activity in development is a dead project.

Honestly, I won't bother replying to all your false statements. People who followed the project know what we did and how. We made mistakes, but we brought the first blockchain powered vpn, while most of the other projects ended up being scams and abandoned after a few months.
The reason why development is slower now is because of the coin price, which means we have much less resources to fund development and everything else.
And one of the most important reasons of the low price is the hate of people against the project. It happened so often during the coin life that hate wars were directed at our efforts.
If you don't like the project, you can just leave. If you choose to bash it hard is because it gives you an advantage. Maybe you are into a competing project, you want to buy low, or whatever.

Subjectiv-Joe

Activity: 15
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:02:08 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 04:36:31 AM by Subjectiv-Joe

"... if you don't like the project, you can just leave..." , " ...if you don't like how we are doing things, you should go away...", " ...if you criticise our management, strategies, mistakes, and whatever other things, then you will be banned...", "... if you express you opinion which is divergent with ours, then you are a hater, a FUDer, a troll..." --> and this is why this project with those guys as a team cannot succeed ! it's all about their way of thinking, their subjective vision and their exessive lack of open mindess !  ... the most important reason of the very low price and the ridicousily low daily exchange volume is NOT the hate of people against the project, it's the very narrow size of the community from which the team is continuig banning people on Discord and Telegram. The team project's and their attitudes, abilities and competences are the most important factor of the lack of popularity and faith from poeple in the crypto sphere. " ... the reason why the dev activity is slower is because of the low price..." --> according to this logics : giving the fact that the price is falling more and more to touch 1 sat in a near future (due to the ex-Monero miners who will continusly dump unless LTHN forks, without to mention the risk of ANOTHER 51% attack, as in 2018 after a Monero hard-fork where LTHN did not promptly follow) .... plunging to 1 sat means that the dev activity will be more and more slower, and ultimately stops. So, i'll let the reader deduce what the future of this project will be, if things continue to be done the way they are currently done... * End note : I think it's now or never, that you guys stop making the ostrich and take out your heads from the sand. it's really sad that such a powerfull concept and idea (blockchain-backed Anon dVPN) will be messed out !
truegaloisfans

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:04:19 AM

"... if you don't like the project, you can just leave..." , " ...if you don't like how we are doing things, you should go away...", " ...if you criticise our management, strategies, mistakes, and whatever other things, then you will be banned...", "... if you express you opinion which is divergent with ours, then you are a hater, a FUDer, a troll..." --> and this is why this project with those guys as a team cannot succeed ! it's all about their way of thinking, their subjective vision and their exessive lack of open mindess !  ... the most important reason of the very low price and the ridicousily low daily exchange volume is NOT the hate of people against the project, it's the very narrow size of the community from which the team is continuig banning people on Discord and Telegram. The team project's and their attitudes, abilities and competences are the most important factor of the lack of popularity and faith from poeple in the crypto sphere. " ... the reason why the dev activity is slower is because of the low price..." --> according to this logics : giving the fact that the price is falling more and more to touch 1 sat in a near future (due to the ex-Monero miners who will continusly dump unless LTHN forks, without to mention the risk of ANOTHER 51% attack, as in 2018 after a Monero hard-fork where LTHN did not promptly follow) .... plunging to 1 sat means that the dev activity will be more and more slower, and ultimately stops. So, i'll let the reader deduce what the future of this project will be, if things continue to be done the way they are currently done... * End note : I think it's now or never, that you guys stop making the ostrich and take out your heads from the sand. it's really sad that such a powerfull concept and idea (blockchain-backed Anon dVPN) will be messed out !

The team is just stupidly funny. They literally completed nothing. In telegram, they were explaining why it's a good idea to keep the outdated roadmap on the website.

"If you don't think we are ethical, you can just be banned"
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:17:25 AM

I really don't understand the purpose of all this trolling.
Probably you have fun by convincing yourself you can keep up the discussion, reason why I won't bother answering you.
Get a life.

truegaloisfans

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:49:46 AM

Probably you have fun by convincing yourself you can keep up the discussion, reason why I won't bother answering you.
Get a life.
It's we don't understand you.  I do understand sometimes you can not complete everything, but I don't understand why if somebody suggested you should update the roadmap, then he got banned. Also, another guy said there should be good suggestions in the telegram group, and he got banned too.

Maybe what you don't understand is why you can't ban us here at bitcointalk?
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:11:04 AM

Get a life.
It's we don't understand you.  I do understand sometimes you can not complete everything, but I don't understand why if somebody suggested you should update the roadmap, then he got banned. Also, another guy said there should be good suggestions in the telegram group, and he got banned too.

Maybe what you don't understand is why you can't ban us here at bitcointalk?

LoL I never banned anyone.
I don't even know who did.
I will ask :-)

RomanV

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:22:54 PM

Honestly, I won't bother replying to all your false statements. People who followed the project know what we did and how. We made mistakes, but we brought the first blockchain powered vpn, while most of the other projects ended up being scams and abandoned after a few months.
The reason why development is slower now is because of the coin price, which means we have much less resources to fund development and everything else.
And one of the most important reasons of the low price is the hate of people against the project. It happened so often during the coin life that hate wars were directed at our efforts.
If you don't like the project, you can just leave. If you choose to bash it hard is because it gives you an advantage. Maybe you are into a competing project, you want to buy low, or whatever.

That's bullshit. When I asked about the development process, I expected to hear - we are working on a project, planning any updates in the near future. But heard -  the market is bad, the haters around! Go away if you don't like! "I don't want to answer your questions anymore!" WTF?  And what reaction do you expect???
This is the second developer who has stated in this thread that our questions are not worthy of answering them. Well done! Keep up the good work!
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:27:08 PM

That's bullshit. When I asked about the development process, I expected to hear - we are working on a project, planning any updates in the near future. But heard -  the market is bad, the haters around! Go away if you don't like! "I don't want to answer your questions anymore!" WTF?  And what reaction do you expect???

That's what you should expect given your attitude. Why should I be super nice with you when you are attacking me and the team so easily?
And please note I'm still a lot more polite with you than you are with me.

RomanV

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:33:25 PM

you are attacking me and the team so easily?

And what are the attacks on you and the team? In questions about the development of the project? Is that an offensive question? Oops pardon that asked!
I unfortunately not immediately understood that team takes offense on such questions.
In any case, it is clear to me that the adequate response I will don't get.
And all I wanted to know is whether the team has any plans for the development of the project or not. Once again, it is a pity that such a question offended you. Roll Eyes
Subjectiv-Joe

Activity: 15
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:24:45 AM
Merited by RomanV (5), whotheff (1)

... I'm asking the following question : is there any rescue plan for 2020 ? i'm talking about a concrete real pragmatic and feasable plan, not the usual excuse of : "we were trying to do our best, but as the price has dropped we have no ressources to hire people and thus continue the devloppment and we can not even do any basic marketing on social media as we work on this project on part-time, and overall it's very hard to reach new people in the countries where VPNs have the most potential..." all these excuses are  justifications for a failure ! instead, is there any serious attempt to try to avoid a comming agony, to revive an interest on the coin (dVPN) ? ...  let's see if there will be a brave answering ! *p.s: please, don't play again that old song of "I don't have time to answer those haters, trolls & Cie ".
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:41:05 PM

... I'm asking the following question : is there any rescue plan for 2020 ? i'm talking about a concrete real pragmatic and feasable plan, not the usual excuse of : "we were trying to do our best, but as the price has dropped we have no ressources to hire people and thus continue the devloppment and we can not even do any basic marketing on social media as we work on this project on part-time, and overall it's very hard to reach new people in the countries where VPNs have the most potential..." all these excuses are  justifications for a failure ! instead, is there any serious attempt to try to avoid a comming agony, to revive an interest on the coin (dVPN) ? ...  let's see if there will be a brave answering ! *p.s: please, don't play again that old song of "I don't have time to answer those haters, trolls & Cie ".
I would like to use Lethean but I would like an Exit node in the UK - I wish an important project like this would succeed rather than useless vaporware money grab coins like Tron.
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:00:20 PM

I would like to use Lethean but I would like an Exit node in the UK - I wish an important project like this would succeed rather than useless vaporware money grab coins like Tron.

I plan to start exit node in UK. I might need a few weeks because a bit busy with other things as my work for now. I own the Lethernet exit nodes.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

I plan to start exit node in UK. I might need a few weeks because a bit busy with other things as my work for now. I own the Lethernet exit nodes.

Your day job must be a comedian
vikec1989

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 08:11:01 PM

Hi, when will be january monthly update?:/
^BuTcH^2

Activity: 114
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:20:10 PM

maybe next year Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: