Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curious- Does Satoshi really own over 1 milion of BTC?  (Read 3873 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3241

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:17:21 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 01:16:13 AM by odolvlobo

Yes but let's be realistic, if I invent a magic slot machine that pumps out money, and place it in the middle of the desert ...

I have a hard time thinking of that as being "realistic".

Anyway, what are you going to do in five years when people complain how it is not fair that you are an early adopter of PMC, BTC, MAX, VTC, DOGE, and DRK, and that you were able to buy those coins at a cheap price or mine them at a low difficulty? Are you going to be a hypocrite?

First, early adopters wrote all of the software and created all of the infrastructure that you are taking advantage of right now. What have you contributed? Have some respect and show some appreciation for goodness sake!

Second, you seem to forget that the early adopters spent/risked a lot of time and money on something that was worthless at the time. How much time and money would you spend to obtain two pizza's worth of BTC? I guess if you make minimum wage, you might spend a few hours. Laszlo Hanyecz spent a lot more than that 4 years ago.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: